Global Van Solutions Reviews

Resealed
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Bongo
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Continously Advertise Vans at prices they cannot supply - Over the past 18 momths I have asked for them to supply a van they advertise and they cannot - The excuse pre pandemic and during MAy to June 2021 was the manufacturers had over quoted and could not make them in time (even though the advert says in stock) and tried again today (July) and guess what - same excuse. I rang them and said what large vans have you got for the £199.99 a month - how much deposit do you need to put and what term - reply was I can't tell you as the engines are all changing and will be September before we know what deals there are??? So I said change the Ad then and they hung up...Utter B****it - Go on to their page select Large Vans - all the Citroen offers advertised they can't do, The Nissan that's in Stock isn't and will be possibly December but not at the price quoted - The Fords??? Nope Not available
Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. We regularly update our website as and when we receive updates from our supplying manufacturers. As widely reported in the press there is currently a UK wide shortage of new vans so our stock levels are changing constantly. If you can not wait for a factory order we would recommending acting quickly on any stock vehicles.
Unbelievable service from jack grant from initial enquiry to completion jack made the whole process effortless. Every query was handled straight away and very efficiently would highly recommend
Good customer service. Highly recommended Global Van.
Not knowing too much about vans I was lucky to get the help of Arjun Shah who pointed me in to the right direct. Once our decision was made the paperwork was quickly put together it was very easy. After the sale and I needed help with accessories Arjun was more than happy to point me in the right direction.
Excellent feedback during a time of manufacturing supply chain difficulties. Great advice provided in considering different options.
Good service, really helpful stuff Strongly recommend Richard Price
Charlie Conway was excellent and went above and beyond to help me out.
Excellent service Charlie Conway dealt with my order very fast and efficiently Can’t wait for the van to arrive 👍🏻👍🏻
Everything great. Great customer service. Ryan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Price was comparable and delivery perfect. Would recommend to all.
Bought many vans over many years from Steve at Global. He does the rear step the reverse buzzer and the wrapping. Never had a problem in fairness. Delivery of my latest vans isn't what I would like but that isn't his fault and he was honest with me from the beginning about the delivery time. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Ryan was so helpful and really went out his way to get my van as quickly as he could, it was all a very chilled out process and, I couldn’t recommend Ryan enough to others trying to get a new van. Thanks again Ryan 😁
We bought two vans through global vans. Dealing with Connor Lester, he sourced and arranged everything we required thoroughly and promptly We found Connor to be a very professional friendly guy to deal we and will be returning to whenever we look to be buying again in the future for
Highly recommend Global vans. Steve Trapnell was very helpful and knowledgeable and made the whole process easy for me on my first time leasing a van!
Steve went above and beyond to sort the van for us as a new start up business he took away alot of the stress out of the proccess
worked with Connor on this. couldn't fault the service First class job
Connor was great in helping me find the most suitable and affordable option. Thank you.
Spoke to Connor Lester who amazingly found and secured exactly what we needed straight away for us after someone cancelled otherwise we would have been waiting 3 months plus! Could not have asked for better quality service either, Connor called when he said he would and the van got delivered sooner than expected. Can’t recommend Global Vans highly enough. Thank you x
First point of contact was Connor Lester who looked after us from start to finish and even called us today to make sure we was happy……Connor called when he said he would and delivered earlier than expected! So happy with the service.
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Great customer service, I spoke to Jake Meek who was very helpful and provided me with a great service throughout.
Called them, spoke to Jason who was taking every detail possible and even sent an email to confirm. Ins and out of my business who I am what I do 25 minutes chat. Took more time on me and no time checking his stock. Surly that should have been the first step. Promised me call back next day which never came. I rang him 2 days later to be told not got the van I was after. No alternative no other options no nothing just good bye. Why mess customers about getting all that information from them and you have no stock. Time wasters. Poor customer service.
Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. I have spoken to Jason and I understand you wanted quotes over 36/48/60 months for Finance Lease & Contract Hire with various different initial rentals. Jason informed you that stock is moving very fast at the moment so what we had available was subject to change but you still in the early stages of your decision making. When you called back in a few days later the vehicle had sold and we gave you our next available due date. We are recommending that customers move quickly to secure stock vehicles as we're in a fast moving market and stock levels change hourly. thank you for considering us, I hope we can supply you in the future.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.46 based on 850 reviews