Global Green CBD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Global Green CBD
"Brilliant product and fabulous service. My mum, her dog and me are all benefitting and will be purchasing again for sure. Thank you :)"
"Great products and excellent communication and customer service"
"Great service. I’ve been using 1000mg extract for 2 weeks to help with knee pain following an old meniscus tear. As well as better knee comfort, I’ve also noticed an improvement in mood and general anxiety levels."
"Brilliant service from start to finish."
"I have secondary breast cancer and have been trying different oils for pain and anxiety, l have found your oil to be the best and will be ordering more. Many thanks."
"ive noticed its helped with my depression, OCD and overall self confidence"
"Global green are fast and efficient in fulfilling orders. They are friendly and informative when contacted and their cbd oil is of great quality. I will continue to purchase from them in the future."
"I've not had a good nights sleep in 3 yrs. Tried other CBD and had no luck. Recently I tried the 2500mg of yours. Wow! A few days after I'm sleeping every night through, wake up with no back pain or discomfort. I also injured my knee 4 yrs ago and have daily discomfort, again the last month I've had no pain. Also I was suffering from tiredness most afternoons, this has gone away. I truly believe your product has sorted me out, I've recommended you to several friends and family and will continue to do so and use the products. Good luck with your venture and thank you! :-)"
"Brilliant service. Would happily use and recommend again"
"Excellent product for my sons anxiety works well for him... how refreshing to have a product that works, plus no long list of side effects.. makes you feel better just knowing how safe the oil is... Great team work and a genuine care for patient users, not to forget the efficiency and service being on top form.. best way to find out is to try it, you wont be disappointed."
"I have tried the 1000mg bottle. My order arrived so fast to Ireland. I was so surprised and delighted.I have been using the product for almost a week now and I can honestly say I am loving it. The taste is very light it is very easy to use the dropper I take 3 drops before bed and I sleep 8 hours or more. I take the oil to help with sleeping and the after-effects of chemo which are mostly some nerve ending pain nothing major and bone pain. I will be back for more and have recommended the product and company to friends and family. I had asked questions before my purchase through messenger and I had l real-time replies .. 5-star product 5-star service from me. Thank you"
"Excellent company. Brilliant product and genuinely caring people running the company. With more people like this, lots of illnesses would be a lot less painful and harmful due to the wonderful potential of CBD. We recommend 100%. Keep up the good work Global Green CBD :)"
"Very good service and quality product. 2d order already!"
"Excellent product, a friend recommended this to me to help with my anxiety and it has helped a lot. Will definitely be purchasing again."
"Very good quality oil. I was a bit put off after trying the Holland and Barrett oil when it didn't work but glad I tried again with this product. It has helped with my anxiety and I feel a lot happier and in control. Will be reordering."
"Next day delivery, good packaging. I've been using the 500mg for around a month now for back pain with success. Great product"
Global Green CBD is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews