Global Engines Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Global Engines

Tell us how Global Engines made you happy

Telephone
"Had severe problems with my Range Rover and needed a solution as soon as possible. Spoke to the guys who told me what would be involved in the process. They arranged to collect my vehicle and even gave me a good deal. Went ahead with it and 2 and a half weeks later, my Range Rover was ready to collect. I have to say i'm absolutely delighted with the results. My Range Rover hasn't run this well since it was bought new. Thanks very much"
"The engine on my Vauxhall Vivaro van went wrong recently resulting in the need for a new engine. After searching the internet for days I found Global Engines & Gearboxes LTD and had the van booked in. The work that has been carried out on the van so far has been great with the van now driving without issue. As part of the 6 month guarantee on the engine you have to bring the van in for two services. I have just had the first of two services and nothing was too much trouble for the team in the garage. I have another service due when I reach 5000k but it's safe to say I would have no problem recommending this company if you're stuck as I was and in need of a new engine!"
"My ford transit van broken down call Global Engines they advised me over phone very nicely and I called few More people but on the end I decide to take my van to the Global Engines they repaired my van within 5 days and I am back to work very happy with the job, van is running beautifully I really recommend these people Great customer service and very friendly staff."
"My BMW went in needing a new engine and turbo and was back to me within 3 days, amazing service. Global take great pride in customer service and I was kept informed throughout the repair. Great workmanship and cost added to an extremely professional service. Would recommend them above any other garage I've used."
"my range rover 4.4 broke down 2 weeks ago while i was coming back from Brighton. i called the AA who recovered me back home with bad news my engine had ceased up. i searched loads of company's online and inputted my information for quotation, i got a call from global engines and gear boxes who gave me a slightly higher price than average which was £7995 and that's with fitting. as you can imagine i was pulling my hair out. when speaking to global engines they invited me down to show me exactly what they do because i just didn't quite understand. i was over the moon with how they dealt me and kept me constantly unto date. as i mentioned before they were not the cheapest but they certainly are worth every penny i spent. my car runs like a dream and i couldn't be happier. this is a prime example of you pay for what you get and cutting corners on something like a car just inst worth the gamble."
"We contacted Global Engines and Gearboxes and received a very fair quote to rebuild the engine on our Ford Transit. They arranged collection of our vehicle and kept us informed of progress throughout the whole rebuild process. We have had no further problems with the Ford and would certainly highly recommend Global Engines and Gearboxes for their professionalism and overall customer service."
"I sent my discovery 3 from France to Global Engines for a recon engine & from booking it in to collecting it every thing was conducted in a very professional manner. Polite phone manner keeping me informed on progress (pictures as well) & imparting valuable information on how to service the vehicle properly. All in all excellent service & excellent value."
"My BMW had suffered a timing chain failure resulting in a lot of damage to the engine. Global Engines managed to repair my car and get it back on the road within 2 weeks and at a lower cost than quoted by BMW. They kept me informed throughout the process and was always willing to answer any questions I had which was really reassuring. When I collected my vehicle there was a minor issue with the aircon, but Global Engines team rectified this instantly with a solution worked really well for me. Overall a great service provided by Global Engines."
"After reading a couple of reviews of Global engines I decided to get my Bmw engine replaced by them and I was not disappointed at all. My car runs very smooth, customer service was brilliant here they were very helpful. Would definitely recommend. Thank you Global engines."
"The Global Engines and Gearboxes replaced an engine in my Mercedes van. The whole process was quite smooth, however, after a couple of days, I had to come back to the garage to rectify some problems with the engine. The guys fixed everything very prompt at no extra costs. Do not hesitate to get in contact with Global Engines and Gearboxes if you have any serious problem with your engine."
"My Range Rover Sport broke down at the start of the October with an engine seizure. It was not good news, the diagnosis was for a new engine. Unfortunately this would cost more than the car was worth (its a 2010 model). It looked as if I would have to write off the car until I came across Global Engines and Gearboxes. They provided me with a solution that the local dealers couldn't. They were very informative from the start and talked me through the process. They provided me with a very competitive price to do the work and I was happy to instruct them in the face of alternatives. During the work, they provided me with regular updates and photo's of the progress and pin pointed exactly the fault that had caused the issue. The customer service was excellent. There was a single point of contact throughout the work who answered all my questions.The work was completed quickly and my car was returned healthy in full working order and cleaner than when it had gone in! I would have no hesitation in recommending the service. They provided a solution which proved economical when considering the value of the car. thanks to All Global Engines Team"
"Global Engines and Gearboxes put a reconditioned engine in my Land Rover Discovery. They are really fantastic of fitting Land Rover engines. so I recommend them to anyone who has a problem with there Land Rovers, they were extremely quick and helpful at rebuilding engine, thank u so much to put a smile on my face again."
"We contacted Global Engines and Gearboxes and received a very fair quote to rebuild the engine on our Bmw. They arranged collection of our vehicle and kept us informed of progress throughout the whole rebuild process. We had no further problems with My Bmw and would certainly highly recommend Global Engines and Gearboxes for their professionalism and overall customer service."
"I recently got my BMW repaired from Global Engines and Gearboxes Ltd. The costumer services was excellent and I was updated on progress on time. They changed my engine and now my car back on the road in good working order. I recommend these people to everybody. Thanks Guys"
"I would highly recommend them because they are amazing, they know every nook of My Range Rover engine. No matter how small or big is your problem they know very well how to troubleshoot a misery. They offer same quality of services. I feel lucky for getting my vehicle fixed by the leading engine fitters and suppliers of the town. There services always stand by their commitments like they fitted my engine in the promised time and with the discounted rate. They got me back o the road. They made my Range Rover completely new and untouched."
"Hello everyone i wanna recommend Global Engines and Gearboxes LTD for your cars, my BMW X5 suffered a big damage to engine, main dealer suggested to me to buy new engine which is very expensive. guys from Global Engines and Gearboxes LTD gave me amazing price to rebuild the engine and Regular updates were sent to me. Experienced people well organised.excellent price and I’m very happy. Will recommend. Thank you guys."
"I came across Global Engines and Gearboxes through a friend who had shown me their Customer Reviews, I then contacted them and brought my BMW x6 to Global Engines and Gearboxes for engine repairs and I must say I am very impressed with the work carried out my engine is now good, Excellent service from Global Engines and Gearboxes. All works completed as promised. Kept in regular contact and sent pictures throughout job to keep me informed. Would definitely recommend."
"I have a Rangerover 3.0 TDV6 which required a complete engine rebuild. The whole process took approximately 3 weeks from start to finish and we were kept informed by phone and emails. We have only just collected the car and so far so good. Knowledgeable company, Installed a reconditioned engine , as per comprehensive quote, friendly staff ,Excellent service from excellent people thank you to all at Global Engines and Gearboxes."
"I had a Jaguar XF with a blown engine and Tony and the lads done the job with no problems and I had it within a few days after thy started their work, ild 100% recommend this place."
"Thank you Global Engines,I researched on the internet and I found Global Engines to be very competitive with the price. I used this fabulous garage and they dealt with my Discovery 3 in the best possible way, Global Engines found the fault and repaired my Land Rover Discovery 3. I highly recommend Global Engines to anyone who has been let down in the past by garage especially the ones in question. Good job guys keep it up!!"
Global Engines is rated 4.96 based on 54 reviews