Global Engines Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Global Engines

How would you rate Global Engines ?

"I have a Rangerover 3.0 TDV6 which required a complete engine rebuild. The whole process took approximately 3 weeks from start to finish and we were kept informed by phone and emails. We have only just collected the car and so far so good. Knowledgeable company, Installed a reconditioned engine , as per comprehensive quote, friendly staff ,Excellent service from excellent people thank you to all at Global Engines and Gearboxes."
"I had a Jaguar XF with a blown engine and Tony and the lads done the job with no problems and I had it within a few days after thy started their work, ild 100% recommend this place."
"Thank you Global Engines,I researched on the internet and I found Global Engines to be very competitive with the price. I used this fabulous garage and they dealt with my Discovery 3 in the best possible way, Global Engines found the fault and repaired my Land Rover Discovery 3. I highly recommend Global Engines to anyone who has been let down in the past by garage especially the ones in question. Good job guys keep it up!!"
"All good, recommended"
"Friendly efficient service and would highly recommend"
"Global Engines team is reliable and professional My Mercedes ML on the road Brilliant, my car looks like brand new.really happy thanks all teams"
"Global Engines is the best place to fix your vehicle up. I have been there last month for an engine reconditioning. Initially I was quoted something around 1.8k which sounded quite reasonable but they further dropped it down by adjusting my engine into the price which was quite pleasing. Same way they did everything well into my budget and before the time. I would like to rate them high and recommend their services."
"Happy to confirm we received a speedy and professional service for our fleet of Ford Rangers and will continue using Global engines."
"At last I got a perfect place to deal with the reconditioned engine work. These guys are very sound in their techniques to supply and fit reconditioned, rebuilt or repaired engines. I got served my BMW 320 through them and liked them because they stood by their words and did exactly what they promised. They delivered my vehicle on the said time without any delay or extra charges. Impressive and encouraging. Thanks Global Engines!"
"Automobile Experts, Amazing and Timely Services Highly Recommended To the Vehicle Owners with Engine Replacement or Repair Needs. My experience with Global Engines has compelled me to sit and write few words in this regard. Few days back I was intending to travel out of town but my vehicle was not in a shape to get along. So I called a friend of mine called Jack to inquire about an automobile expert. And he referred me the Global Engines. Before them my opinion about this industry was horrific but thanks to them for portraying the brighter side of the picture. I purchased a reconditioned engine for Land Rover and found these guys very helpful and friendly. They saved me a lot of money and time. First they offered me a huge discount out of total bill then they fixed everything in a short period of time. I liked the way they honored their work, they shot the problem out and relieved my misery. I would recommend them to everyone troubling with their vehicle. Because they are highly trained and technically sound they know every nook of the engine very well. If I ever had a chance again I would definitely opt for them due their professionalism and sincerity to their work. Once again, I feel lucky for getting my vehicle fixed by the leading engine fitters and suppliers of the town. Thanks to them for getting my vehicle on the road."
"Fast delivery. Cheap prices and quality products."
"Global Engines collected my rangerover from Manchester, for it to have an engine reconditioned. I was given a price for the reconditioning plus recovery. The recovery driver turned up the next day, he was very kind and helpful. When I picked up the car it was working nice. I seemed as if it was more dynamic after the recon, it might just be me though. The MPG definitely increased though. I was really impressed at how big their workshop is"
"Fantastic services from the members of staff, and a great product. I will be using the company again in the future & recommend the products to other colleagues."
"I replaced my Bmw 320d from Global engines and i am happy with engine and car runs great and back on the road with in one week time. Thanks all Global engines Team for the best customer service."
"Very impressed by the professionals of Global Engines, they solved my problem, instead of changing my car with the help of them I preferred to change the engine. I suggest before taking any decision you must concern your problem with Global Engines."
"Fantastic services from the members of staff, and a great product.I will be using the company again in the future & recommend the products to other colleagues Thanks Global Engines Team."
"Global Engine specialists team is reliable and professional My Mercedes ML on the road Brilliant, my car looks like brand new.really happy thanks Global Engine specialists"
"Had fully Reconditioned engine fitted excellent job done at a very good price,good knowledge about my car BMW x6 Highly Recommended to anyone. thanks Global Engines team."
"Very pleased with service. Replaced my engine for half the price BMW dealer & fixed some other things free of charge which was a nice surprise. Highly recommend them. Thanks Global Engines."
Global Engines is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews