Global Engines Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Global Engines

How would you rate Global Engines?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Friendly efficient service and would highly recommend"
Jon Toasland
Verified Reviewer
"Global Engines team is reliable and professional My Mercedes ML on the road Brilliant, my car looks like brand new.really happy thanks all teams"
Daniel Armsworth
Verified Reviewer
"Global Engines is the best place to fix your vehicle up. I have been there last month for an engine reconditioning. Initially I was quoted something around 1.8k which sounded quite reasonable but they further dropped it down by adjusting my engine into the price which was quite pleasing. Same way they did everything well into my budget and before the time. I would like to rate them high and recommend their services."
Daniel Armsworth
Unverified Reviewer
Peter Calderwood
Verified Reviewer
"Happy to confirm we received a speedy and professional service for our fleet of Ford Rangers and will continue using Global engines."
"At last I got a perfect place to deal with the reconditioned engine work. These guys are very sound in their techniques to supply and fit reconditioned, rebuilt or repaired engines. I got served my BMW 320 through them and liked them because they stood by their words and did exactly what they promised. They delivered my vehicle on the said time without any delay or extra charges. Impressive and encouraging. Thanks Global Engines!"
Donald Kennedy
Verified Reviewer
"Automobile Experts, Amazing and Timely Services Highly Recommended To the Vehicle Owners with Engine Replacement or Repair Needs. My experience with Global Engines has compelled me to sit and write few words in this regard. Few days back I was intending to travel out of town but my vehicle was not in a shape to get along. So I called a friend of mine called Jack to inquire about an automobile expert. And he referred me the Global Engines. Before them my opinion about this industry was horrific but thanks to them for portraying the brighter side of the picture. I purchased a reconditioned engine for Land Rover and found these guys very helpful and friendly. They saved me a lot of money and time. First they offered me a huge discount out of total bill then they fixed everything in a short period of time. I liked the way they honored their work, they shot the problem out and relieved my misery. I would recommend them to everyone troubling with their vehicle. Because they are highly trained and technically sound they know every nook of the engine very well. If I ever had a chance again I would definitely opt for them due their professionalism and sincerity to their work. Once again, I feel lucky for getting my vehicle fixed by the leading engine fitters and suppliers of the town. Thanks to them for getting my vehicle on the road."
Donald Kennedy
Verified Reviewer
"Fast delivery. Cheap prices and quality products."
"Global Engines collected my rangerover from Manchester, for it to have an engine reconditioned. I was given a price for the reconditioning plus recovery. The recovery driver turned up the next day, he was very kind and helpful. When I picked up the car it was working nice. I seemed as if it was more dynamic after the recon, it might just be me though. The MPG definitely increased though. I was really impressed at how big their workshop is"
Aaron Sutton
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic services from the members of staff, and a great product. I will be using the company again in the future & recommend the products to other colleagues."
Clive Sargeant
Verified Reviewer
"I replaced my Bmw 320d from Global engines and i am happy with engine and car runs great and back on the road with in one week time. Thanks all Global engines Team for the best customer service."
"Very impressed by the professionals of Global Engines, they solved my problem, instead of changing my car with the help of them I preferred to change the engine. I suggest before taking any decision you must concern your problem with Global Engines."
Chris Woodward
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic services from the members of staff, and a great product.I will be using the company again in the future & recommend the products to other colleagues Thanks Global Engines Team."
Vinzenz Kuech
Verified Reviewer
"Global Engine specialists team is reliable and professional My Mercedes ML on the road Brilliant, my car looks like brand new.really happy thanks Global Engine specialists"
Arnulfo M. Sullivan
Verified Reviewer
"DO NOT USE!!!! COMPLETE CROOKS. I had my engine replaced in November last year, It took ages, When I went to collect the car the state of the place was a complete joke, The car was filthy and smelt of smoke. They wanted cash. The engine failed again 6 months later, No engine change total cost to me now £8k. If you have any doubts about this review go and see their workshop. I am starting legal action on Monday. USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!"
Joanna Stankovich
Verified Reviewer
"Had fully Reconditioned engine fitted excellent job done at a very good price,good knowledge about my car BMW x6 Highly Recommended to anyone. thanks Global Engines team."
Martin Williams
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased with service. Replaced my engine for half the price BMW dealer & fixed some other things free of charge which was a nice surprise. Highly recommend them. Thanks Global Engines."
Curtis Jackson
Verified Reviewer
"Such an amazing service from them! They picked up my car the next day and repaired it at a really good price. They are very professional and have superb customer relations. They talked me through what they were going to do and what they would charge and I felt that I was in safe hands. They delivered. Highly recommended. Very pleased with service. Replaced my engine for half the price BMW dealer & fixed some other things free of charge which was a nice surprise. Highly recommend them.thanks"
"Good Services , i go to Global engines and gearboxes when my BMW X6 engine was gone and i was very upset then some one tell me about Global engines and gearboxes , Happy from there services they done a great job."
"Thanks for the excellent and competitively-priced repair on my son's car!"
Global Engines is rated 4.83 based on 35 reviews