Global Engines Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Global Engines
Telephone

How would you rate Global Engines ?

"The Global Engines and Gearboxes replaced an engine in my Mercedes van. The whole process was quite smooth, however, after a couple of days, I had to come back to the garage to rectify some problems with the engine. The guys fixed everything very prompt at no extra costs. Do not hesitate to get in contact with Global Engines and Gearboxes if you have any serious problem with your engine."
"My Range Rover Sport broke down at the start of the October with an engine seizure. It was not good news, the diagnosis was for a new engine. Unfortunately this would cost more than the car was worth (its a 2010 model). It looked as if I would have to write off the car until I came across Global Engines and Gearboxes. They provided me with a solution that the local dealers couldn't. They were very informative from the start and talked me through the process. They provided me with a very competitive price to do the work and I was happy to instruct them in the face of alternatives. During the work, they provided me with regular updates and photo's of the progress and pin pointed exactly the fault that had caused the issue. The customer service was excellent. There was a single point of contact throughout the work who answered all my questions.The work was completed quickly and my car was returned healthy in full working order and cleaner than when it had gone in! I would have no hesitation in recommending the service. They provided a solution which proved economical when considering the value of the car. thanks to All Global Engines Team"
"Global Engines and Gearboxes put a reconditioned engine in my Land Rover Discovery. They are really fantastic of fitting Land Rover engines. so I recommend them to anyone who has a problem with there Land Rovers, they were extremely quick and helpful at rebuilding engine, thank u so much to put a smile on my face again."
"We contacted Global Engines and Gearboxes and received a very fair quote to rebuild the engine on our Bmw. They arranged collection of our vehicle and kept us informed of progress throughout the whole rebuild process. We had no further problems with My Bmw and would certainly highly recommend Global Engines and Gearboxes for their professionalism and overall customer service."
"Global engine and gearbox ripoff Hello to everyone if you are thinking to do your car with those people you better not you will regret i had bad experiences with them they done my Range Rover recon engine i paid them £3000 before i pay they told me there is big hole on my block i have to pay additional £700 and they was lied they have old block they show it to everyone same thing to get more money I took my v5 with the number wasn’t match the block they have shamed they scratched my car cracked mirror and car makes stupid sound and I can’t even sell it is been parked for 4 months now they don’t answer the phone they don’t care There is guy work there his name toni he is only a cleaner they said he is manger they are a lier really ripoff my case at the moment with trading standards if they don’t do anything for me i will be after them forever to get my money back they mess up with wrong person! Cowboys Wait and see how you going to pay me back.. please avoid do not do even for free all thise review made by them self 5 stars!!"
"I recently got my BMW repaired from Global Engines and Gearboxes Ltd. The costumer services was excellent and I was updated on progress on time. They changed my engine and now my car back on the road in good working order. I recommend these people to everybody. Thanks Guys"
"I would highly recommend them because they are amazing, they know every nook of My Range Rover engine. No matter how small or big is your problem they know very well how to troubleshoot a misery. They offer same quality of services. I feel lucky for getting my vehicle fixed by the leading engine fitters and suppliers of the town. There services always stand by their commitments like they fitted my engine in the promised time and with the discounted rate. They got me back o the road. They made my Range Rover completely new and untouched."
"Hello everyone i wanna recommend Global Engines and Gearboxes LTD for your cars, my BMW X5 suffered a big damage to engine, main dealer suggested to me to buy new engine which is very expensive. guys from Global Engines and Gearboxes LTD gave me amazing price to rebuild the engine and Regular updates were sent to me. Experienced people well organised.excellent price and I’m very happy. Will recommend. Thank you guys."
"I came across Global Engines and Gearboxes through a friend who had shown me their Customer Reviews, I then contacted them and brought my BMW x6 to Global Engines and Gearboxes for engine repairs and I must say I am very impressed with the work carried out my engine is now good, Excellent service from Global Engines and Gearboxes. All works completed as promised. Kept in regular contact and sent pictures throughout job to keep me informed. Would definitely recommend."
"I have a Rangerover 3.0 TDV6 which required a complete engine rebuild. The whole process took approximately 3 weeks from start to finish and we were kept informed by phone and emails. We have only just collected the car and so far so good. Knowledgeable company, Installed a reconditioned engine , as per comprehensive quote, friendly staff ,Excellent service from excellent people thank you to all at Global Engines and Gearboxes."
"I had a Jaguar XF with a blown engine and Tony and the lads done the job with no problems and I had it within a few days after thy started their work, ild 100% recommend this place."
"Thank you Global Engines,I researched on the internet and I found Global Engines to be very competitive with the price. I used this fabulous garage and they dealt with my Discovery 3 in the best possible way, Global Engines found the fault and repaired my Land Rover Discovery 3. I highly recommend Global Engines to anyone who has been let down in the past by garage especially the ones in question. Good job guys keep it up!!"
"All good, recommended"
"Friendly efficient service and would highly recommend"
"Global Engines team is reliable and professional My Mercedes ML on the road Brilliant, my car looks like brand new.really happy thanks all teams"
"Global Engines is the best place to fix your vehicle up. I have been there last month for an engine reconditioning. Initially I was quoted something around 1.8k which sounded quite reasonable but they further dropped it down by adjusting my engine into the price which was quite pleasing. Same way they did everything well into my budget and before the time. I would like to rate them high and recommend their services."
"Happy to confirm we received a speedy and professional service for our fleet of Ford Rangers and will continue using Global engines."
"At last I got a perfect place to deal with the reconditioned engine work. These guys are very sound in their techniques to supply and fit reconditioned, rebuilt or repaired engines. I got served my BMW 320 through them and liked them because they stood by their words and did exactly what they promised. They delivered my vehicle on the said time without any delay or extra charges. Impressive and encouraging. Thanks Global Engines!"
Global Engines is rated 4.79 based on 48 reviews