Global Knowledge Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Global Knowledge

How would you rate Global Knowledge?

How was your experience of training with us?
"The venue was good, the instructor, was knowledgeable and presented the content in an easy to follow format, very enjoyable, thanks"
How was your experience of training with us?
"While the instructor was excellent - one of the best I've experienced - the performance of the virtual lab infrastructure was so poor that it was impossible to complete the labs."
How was your experience of training with us?
"Sale representatives (Matt Ussery and Rae Lewis) took care of peculiar issue related to course enrollment and invoicing gaining successful resolution with mutual satisfaction. Instructor (Benjamin Zev) demonstrated high professionalism, sound understanding of topics and strong ability to conduct the remote Cisco class always keeping the attention high and making simple difficult concepts."
How was your experience of training with us?
"I Passed my ITIL course!"
How was your experience of training with us?
"Two CCNA trainings I got through with you gave me great set of skills and opportunities in my work."
How was your experience of training with us?
"Tutor was very knowledgeable"
How was your experience of training with us?
"The instructors I've had for the 2 courses I recently attended were clearly very knowledgeable about the subject matter (AWS) and were able to give valuable opinions and real-world examples"
How was your experience of training with us?
"The size of the class and instructor helped."
"offer free course"
How was your experience of training with us?
"The course provider was very knowledgeable and took us through the exercises at the right pace. My only suggestion is that this gets spread over 2 days instead of 1 as there is a lot of content and we had to rush through bits towards the end of the day."
How was your experience of training with us?
"I was attending an online training, and everything was well explained in advanced and technically good prepared."
How was your experience of training with us?
"I'm not sure happy is the right word, however i enjoyed the course I attended"
How was your experience of training with us?
"Unfortunately there were issues with internet connectivity in the building, not good for cloud based training! Luckily Global Knowledge has another training centre just 5 minutes away so the trainer decided to relocate the class for the remainder of the week."
How was your experience of training with us?
"Language barrier with the trainer."
How was your experience of training with us?
"The Lecturer was very good What was disappointing was that I was told the LABs would be available for the rest of the week (the course was just 18-19DEC Monday and Tuesday) but they weren't. I reported to Global Knowledge but still haven't been granted access"
"Nothing specific"
How likely is it that you would attend a course with us again?
"The course was presented well. We didn't have the correct most up to date slides on the first day but this was all sorted the next day."
How likely is it that you would attend a course with us again?
"Good delivery via remote web/camera. Worked very well. Trainer was excellent."
How likely is it that you would attend a course with us again?
"I have attended an ITIL Foundation course recently. The course teacher, Kevin Shaw has been amazing and he really strives so the people understand the concepts of the course."
How likely is it that you would attend a course with us again?
"CCIE - Written course - London Old Broad Street 1. Late starting the training every day. 2. Early Finishing every day16:15 – 16:30, we should be training until 17:00 as agreed, if it was a Friday then yea I would fully understand. 3. No trainer available on site after day 1. 4. Building evacuations on two different occasions due to Fire alarm testing, shouldn’t you have known about this. This was more wasted time. 5. Broken Air Conditioning, the temperature was in the high twenty’s up until the afternoon of the third day. 6. No training materials provided for the first two days. 7. Constant train noises and building vibrating. 8. Unable to connect to the virtual environment for a couple of hours. 9. The projector was broken and was fixed on day three, we had to put up with a flickering screen for three days. 10. Instructor answering his door and phone during training. 11. Instructor distracted from time to time. 12. Course cancelled on day four of five. Extremely bad experience all around. I do not recommend wasting money on any expert level courses with this company."
(None Selected) - Posted 10 months ago