How would you rate
"The size of the class and instructor helped."
"The course provider was very knowledgeable and took us through the exercises at the right pace. My only suggestion is that this gets spread over 2 days instead of 1 as there is a lot of content and we had to rush through bits towards the end of the day."
"I was attending an online training, and everything was well explained in advanced and technically good prepared."
"I'm not sure happy is the right word, however i enjoyed the course I attended"
"Unfortunately there were issues with internet connectivity in the building, not good for cloud based training! Luckily Global Knowledge has another training centre just 5 minutes away so the trainer decided to relocate the class for the remainder of the week."
"Language barrier with the trainer."
"The Lecturer was very good
What was disappointing was that I was told the LABs would be available for the rest of the week (the course was just 18-19DEC Monday and Tuesday) but they weren't. I reported to Global Knowledge but still haven't been granted access"
"The course was presented well. We didn't have the correct most up to date slides on the first day but this was all sorted the next day."
"Good delivery via remote web/camera. Worked very well. Trainer was excellent."
"I have attended an ITIL Foundation course recently.
The course teacher, Kevin Shaw has been amazing and he really strives so the people understand the concepts of the course."
"CCIE - Written course - London Old Broad Street
1. Late starting the training every day.
2. Early Finishing every day16:15 – 16:30, we should be training until 17:00 as agreed, if it was a Friday then yea I would fully understand.
3. No trainer available on site after day 1.
4. Building evacuations on two different occasions due to Fire alarm testing, shouldn’t you have known about this. This was more wasted time.
5. Broken Air Conditioning, the temperature was in the high twenty’s up until the afternoon of the third day.
6. No training materials provided for the first two days.
7. Constant train noises and building vibrating.
8. Unable to connect to the virtual environment for a couple of hours.
9. The projector was broken and was fixed on day three, we had to put up with a flickering screen for three days.
10. Instructor answering his door and phone during training.
11. Instructor distracted from time to time.
12. Course cancelled on day four of five.
Extremely bad experience all around. I do not recommend wasting money on any expert level courses with this company."
(None Selected) -
Posted 8 months ago
"I called this company to ask them a basic question about whether they offered testing, and I was hung up on 2 times! Every time I called they treated me like I was an inconvenience. What kind of company is it that doesn't know how to treat customers!?!?"
"I don't know. I attended the course at GOPAS."
"Providing the virtual training on time, to the point and easy to grasp."
"They conducted the course with great knowledge"
"Not sure if happy applies to attending a Excel course but it was informative."
"Training was pitched at the wrong level for the audience and planning of the event had not taken into account the requirements of the trainer and available technology. This meant that much of the content could not be done by the delegates."