Wedding Jeweller Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Wedding Jeweller

shop@weddingjeweller.co.uk

GB Ltd202 Victoria MarketVictoria Centre

How would you rate Wedding Jeweller?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Got mine and my wife's wedding rings made from here and got to say they are fantastic ! Excellent service very friendly staff and unbelievable prices Thank you guys Arron and Martha"
"Great value for money. I initially ordered a size too small. The turn around time was quick and communication was good. Have already recommended to other grooms."
Stuart Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service and communication ring arrived in 48hrs and I was not disappointed fantastic looking ring and great quality"
"I ordered my ring as I couldn't find anything to match the price and quality I required. I live in Spain, and although I waited a bit longer for delivery due to the Spanish postal system it was worth the wait.Thanks Wedding Jeweler."
Anthony Higgins
Unverified Reviewer
"Tried contacting you several times by Email and even rang your workplace to no avail leaving my number at the site. Finished up paying £25 to have the ring modified to fit at a local jewellers."
"The communication was first class also the product was very keenly priced compared to other retailers."
"Good selection of quality rings. Fast easy service . Easy to use website . Would recommend to family and friends. Thanks a lot."
"Really happy with this 1st class service lovely ring looks really nice just wish i had bought the 6mm instead of the 5mm"
"Good price, helpful staff"
"Questions about the products were answered promptly and concisely, and the price was exceptionally reasonable. I would recommend this company."
Lorraine Carrick
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic communication. Fast delivery. Excellent quality. Would definitely buy again. Thank you."
"We are senior citizens and my husband lost his ring on a very cold day, it just slipped off his hand. We went to the local jeweler and were quoted 771 pounds to replace it. Oh my, we are on a fixed pension and as pensioners we thought we could never replace it after finding out we were not covered by insurance we were heartbroken. Then I went on line and found your site I found it hard to believe the price you quoted for the same ring, it was much more affordable. I bought it there and then as my husband was so upset by the loss. I expected inferior quality or a thin ring but it was fab, it fitted perfectly this time tighter he will never loose it again. Thank you so much for coming to our rescue and for supplying us with a wonderful wedding ring"
"The rings arrived one day later than expectation but they fit us well. Thanks!"
"We were absolutely delighted with the ring quality. John and David were a delight to deal with.... miles away but the service really was personal. Can't thank "wedding jeweller" enough. I highly recommend using this company."
"Very quick delivery. Very affordable and great quality"
"Very impressed and happy with the service. Professional throughout and excellent customer service. Highly recommended!"
"I saved loads of money on a platinum ring."
"Prompt delivery, good price, quality product"
"First rate service"
"Great service with a neat device for measuring finger size. Beautiful ring."
Wedding Jeweller is rated 4.85 based on 34 reviews