Glo Skin Beauty UK Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Glo Skin Beauty UK

About Glo Skin Beauty UK: Delivering on the promise of healthy, beautiful skin is what drives us every day at Glo Skin Beauty. Our innovative skincare and nourishing mineral makeup collections work together seamlessly to reveal your authentic best. Whether you begin with our skincare or makeup collection – you will experience the distinction of our proprietary formulas and the confidence that comes with transformative skincare results. At Glo Skin Beauty, we believe makeup is an extension of skincare and when paired together our skincare and makeup solutions are most powerful. This is exactly what inspired the creation of Glo Skin Beauty.

02075145989

info@gloskinbeautyuk.com

23 Wigmore Street

How would you rate Glo Skin Beauty UK ?

"Great product (from previous use), terrible customer service. It appears the only way to contact them is via email. Very slow response time to emails. I currently have paid for a product I do not have! I would not order from them again."
"nice products and good customer service. just a pity that there's no free shipping option unless you spend £100..."
"Missing item from order plus one item delivered was only half the volume advertised. No response to my request for completion of the order or a refund. If I could give zero stars I would"
"Terrible customer service, there is no way to contact them. Took the money and did not deliver the product."
"Massively disappointed with my experience, first time I have ordered from UK but can’t find any stockists so has to order online. The cheek of being charged for postage when 10 days later no sign of product or no response from anyone."
"I am so disappointed by my experience. Firstly, my order took at least 2 weeks to be delivered as my items were out of stock but I was not informed of this until I actually wrote to.glo and asked where my order was. Secondly, I live in Spain and as Glo does not deliver outside of UK I.asked my sister to send the parcel on. Clearly the products cannot be sent by post due to their liquid content, I presume and therefore I have not received the products. I am so disappointed I could cry."
"I placed an order nearly 3 weeks ago for 3 products. Only two products arrived in the post with a note on the delivery note to say that one item is to follow. There was no mention at the time of order that this product may be delayed yet the money was still taken from my account for all 3 products and I still do not have the third missing product despite emailing and following this up over a week ago. I was told it would be sent out that day and over a week later and I still have not received it. I would like a refund and will go elsewhere to buy the product instead."
Dear Customer,

We received your order which was shipped the next day. We informed you that one of the products was on back order and we would send this as soon as it came back into stock. We then shipped this back order out to you 8 days later and unfortunately Royal Mail went and lost the parcel. Rather than waste any more of your time we processed a full refund for the missing lost item.
"Site easy to navigate, product arrived incredibly quickly. Will definitely be back!"
"Easy website to navigate. Quick simple check out. And quick delivery."
"Nothing is too much trouble"
"I have just discovered GloMinerals, which was recommended to me by a doctor, and I love all their products. It all looks very natural and my skin is great. I think the online tutorials are great as you can easily learn how to create the look you want. This dust is lovely and leaves my skin with a healthy and subtle glow. I also use the pressed powder and concealers (eye and oil-free camouflage) and I am very happy with them too."
"The Glo products do as advertised not only do they satisfy me morally they actually work which is brilliant and to top it all off they do not affect my husband's allergies. I love both the makeup and the skin care products. I am so grateful to my skin therapeutics lady for introducing me to Glo."
"I came across with this website when I was searching a bacne product (ideally a spray). As my skin is very sensitive and very reactive to most of the skincare (even coconut oil), I didn't want to spend too much on a new brand without trying it. The great thing was it offered 40% off at the time I ordered, which saved me almost a double!! So I decided to go for a back ance spray, a moisturizing spray, and a concealer brush. I then added a heading gel to my existing order by phoning to the company. The marketing manger Alex was ever so efficient, friendly and helpful. He processed my order straight away and my parcel arrived in the morning the day after, with a surprising gift - powder cheek stain! So happy!! Another thing about Alex was he's very knowledgeable about the products when I had questions regarding to my sensitive skin. Definitely the best customer service I have ever had!!! I am so pleased with their service and I have to say the products are all great ! I've been using the bacne spray less than a week but my back has improved a lot and less hidden spots underneath the skin. Will definitely return and spread the word on social media!!"
"Customer service and delivery speed were EXCELLENT!!! Received the products within two days, plus a surprise with a free powder cheek stain!! I have to say Alex Bodikian, the marketing manager was ever so helpful, friendly and extremely efficient!! I was searching bacne skincare on the internet as I have been suffering a breakout on my back. But hardly any are on the market, except the Glo-Therapeutics. This is the first time I came across with this brand, as I have very sensitive skin and would react to almost most of the products - even coconut oil. Been using it for 3 days, twice a day, and my back is a lot smoother! This product is so easy to use, and you won't feel like wasting any of it because of the spray. Also, the Healing Gel is surprising good! The size was smaller than I thought as I didn't read the millilitre. However, you only need a tiny and it covers a large area! The amazing part is I can see the result the next morning after I put it on my post-acne areas. I am ever so pleased with my purchase!! Would highly recommend these products and website for anyone who has bacne and sensitive skin problem."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery over the Christmas holidays oh and thank you for the free gift. Would highly recommend."
"Products are high quality, working well on the skin, I am very happy to use it daily."
"Accidents can happen to anyone, Glo Minerals rectified immediately that they were notified of error"
"Daughter had tried everything for her back acne and nothing worked until we found this product, it's amazing and has really helped her back"
"Fast delivery. Perfect condition. Nice gift."
"I’ve been having glo therapeutics facials for a few years now and just love the products to keep my skin in good condition. The website was easy to manoeuvre around and find the products I wanted, they came quickly with a free gift!"
Glo Skin Beauty UK is rated 4.31 based on 70 reviews