Glitz4Girlz Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Glitz4Girlz

How would you rate Glitz4Girlz?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Super quick delivery, shipment carefully packed, good quality products at an affordable price. Easy to use website and professional correspondence and despatch paperwork. Highly recommended."
"MANY CHOICES AVAILABLE, QUICK SERVICE AND DELIGHTED WITH PURCHASES. THANKS."
"Great products, fast delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"My order was exactly as shown on the website. The clips were perfect for my needs. Very quick delivery to Australia. Will definitely be shopping again in the future with you. Thanks"
"Fantastic items at fantastic prices! Very well packed so no breakages. Shipped quickly and gratefully received. Have shopped here once before and will do so in future!"
"Excellent delivery arrived quickly and on time and no charge"
Mrs Binnie
"Products purchased were just right for me and a problem stemming from delivery arrangements was sorted out most satisfactorily to my advantage!"
"I purchased Hair Combs That I couldn't find In a shop I received them within 2 daysWhich i thought was excellent service"
"Sold 4cm hair clamps which I used to buy locally but was now finding difficult to trace."
"I couldn't believe it when I found Glitz4Girlz's sparkly claw clamps online. I'd paid a fortune for them before, and these are less than a tenner each at 2-for-1. I've no idea how long they'll last, but at that price... I've now got 6 in all the different colours, they glam up any outfit, and make me very happy!"
Dorothy Howe
Verified Reviewer
"Beautiful slides, perfect for fastening my hair back on my holidays. The service was excellent they arrived within 2 days and the prices are very reasonable. I will be back for more. thank you"
"Quick service and the product was as described. These combs are great because they are deeper than most you can buy elsewhere and so keep your hair under control better."
Rachael Elsworth
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent product and fast delivery, very impressed"
Steph Needham
Verified Reviewer
"exactly what I wanted cannot buy slides for blonde hair anywhere Thanks .xx"
"A friend of mine introduced me to Glitz4Girlz web site and YAY!!! I love them! My order was safely packed, arrived quickly and was beautiful. Nice hair sparkles aren't real easy to find. except now!! Thank you Glitz4girlz!"
"I always visit your site when looking for special gifts for my granddaughters, as they love your hair accessories. Have to confess - I do too, and will keep coming back."
Mrs Les Gordon
Verified Reviewer
"Both headbands were as I'd expected and were received very quickly. The larger one, is perfect for keeping my hair off my face when gardening in the wind. The child's headband is a lovely colour and stretches well over her head. Very pleased as I received the cheapest headband free of charge. Many thanks!"
Annette Lanham
Verified Reviewer
"Great prices and quick service!"
Gordon Waltham
Verified Reviewer
"Very good value and delivered next day."
"I've always been happy with the products I've bought from Glitz4Girls. The choice is good, as are the prices and everything is delivered quickly. Great site!"
Glitz4Girlz is rated 4.88 based on 670 reviews