Glideline Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glideline

Tell us how Glideline made you happy

"Good communication from office and perfect fit on site. Will be using you again soon. Thanks."
"We used Glideline for our rooflights and large external pocket door which we love. Really opens up the space. Pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Good communication from office and great doors. Will recommend!"
"Dave and his very good team installed two sets of sliding doors. Efficient and caring to every detail. This company is going places. Book them now!"
"We had Glideline for our sliding doors and they did a great job from start to finish. They helped us decide on configuration and the measurements for our flush threshold."
"I was extremely pleased with Glideline they were very efficient & clean when carrying out the work. They were very quick to reply to any questions I had, the service was excellent and I would highly recommend them"
"Glideline were recommended to me and they have been fantastic throughout, very pleased with our pocket doors!"
"Very happy with the product and service A+"
Glideline is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews