Glenholme Dental Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glenholme Dental Centre

Info@glenholme.co.uk

15 Chequers Road

How would you rate Glenholme Dental Centre ?

"James at Glenholme is very professional and has looked after my implants well and still is. The hygienists are lovely ladies and I've never been to hygienists that clean your teeth and gums so well and explain everything on what you should be doing. A lovely clean surgery. I would recommend them all"
"Glenholme provide exceptional care. I would highly recommend."
"Everybody was very helpful and friendly. I would really recommend going there. Brigitta Ny"
"Dr James Kleiber is an excellent dentist. He clearly explained the procedure and has calming and reassuring manner. I would recommend him to everyone. Overall - great experience, lovely, friendly and professional staff. E Brewka"
Dear Ms Brewka, thank you very much for such a positive comment. We do agree Dr Kleiber is a brilliant dentist :). Best Glenholme Dental Team
"The treatment carried out was quick and very effective. No pain since!"
Dear Neil, we are happy you had a positive experience with our services. Kindest regards Glenholme Dental Team
Glenholme Dental Centre is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews