Glendair Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glendair Dental Practice
"Every procedure explained fully. The procedures are not rushed and everybeffort is made to make the experience as calm and positive as possible."
(Alfreton) - Posted 12 hours ago
"I’m a nervous patient and was dredding confronting my dental fears. Matt and his team have been amazing in managing my issues. They’ve explained my treatment and calmly put my fears to rest. I’m now able to visit the dentist without any trepidation and I now have a beautiful new smile to flaunt. I’d like to thank Matt and his team for time and patiences and most of all for my smile"
(Alfreton) - Posted 4 days ago
You are most welcome Val, so glad we could help you build your confidence back up! We look forward to seeing you again!
"Absolutley lovely staff from strat to finish, everything was explained clearly, lovely homely environment. I will definatley continue to come and see Cate and her lovely team! Amanda x"
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your lovely comments Amanda, we look forward to seeing you again!

Glendair Team
"When I phone Glendair, I was in tears in the phone. I was embarrassed about the state of my mouth and didn’t want to come. On the first appointment, Kav and Demi both put me at ease and assured me that they could sort my mouth for me. I know that on the first filling I had, Kav was kind enough the calm, mindful app. Since then, I have had numerous appointments and within 5 minute of sitting in the chair I am fine and calm! I would always recommend him, he kept me informed and up to date, thank you!"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your kind words Helen!

Glendair Team
Glendair Dental Practice is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!