Glendair Dental Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glendair Dental Practice
Read Glendair Dental Practice Reviews
I would never usually write reviews but this team deserve one! I have been overwhelmed and shocked by the treatment I’ve received from Glendair Dental Practice. I have had peg laterals for 13 years, I’ve always felt embarrassed, upset and lacked confidence massively because of them. Other dentist told me that nothing could be done or I needed to pay extreme prices for other dental treatments before hand to resolve this issue. I had been failed by other dentists as this issue should of been treated when I was younger. I decided to give Glendair a try for a second opinion after hearing good reviews about this dentist. As soon as I arrived all the staff made me feel so welcome and put in so much effort! I was seen by Matt lamb who was genuine, kind and honest with me. He had a solution to my problem in minutes, I wish I’d visited here sooner! I highly recommend to anyone who’s considering any dental work. I’ve had composite veneers, he’s made them look so natural. I honestly can not thank all the lovely staff at Glendair for making this possible, you’ve certainly put a smile on my face x
Wow, thank you so much for kind words Nikita, it's been a pleasure to read how much our team have helped! We all look forward to seeing you again soon!

Glendair
I had an anxiety attack at my previous dentist appointment whilst having a filling. I wasn’t numb and it was a very painful experience. I put off attending the dentist for some time aftrewards. Matthew was absolutely fantastic, he was so calm, friendly and really built up my confidence. I had a filling and didnt feel a thing and felt relaxed througout the whole process. It was a totally different and positive experience compared to my previous dentist and I would reccomened Matthew 100% especially to anyone who has anxiety about visiting the dentist. I am sure you will not find a better dentist anywhere. Thankyou
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
Wish id have had it done years ago
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
From my first assessment to the fitting of my dentures today the staff at Glendair have been lovely. Friendly, supportive and kind. Matt in particular has taken away my lifelong fear of visiting the dentist by being patient, supportive and understanding. The surgery is very clean, modern and welcoming, also in contrast to all previous experience. Thankyou everyone and have a very happy christmas.
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
A very friendly and proffesional practice. Thank you
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
So pleased with my lovely straight teeth, I look in the mirror and can’t believe they are mine! Thank you so much Matt, Sarah and the team for what you have done.
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 months ago
My overall experience was excellent from all the team. I was made to feel at ease and every member of staff was helpful and very informative.
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 months ago
Very frendly..and i felt comfortable....thanks mrs marshall
(Alfreton) - Posted 4 months ago
Punctual appoitmemts working around work constraits
(Alfreton) - Posted 4 months ago
I am so pleased with the service from from Glendair! My Invisalign has worked wonders, my teeth are beautiful! Thank you so much Matt, you are so patient and a dental genius! Thank you also to the rest of the team for being so kind and friendly at all times.
(Alfreton) - Posted 5 months ago
Great result, very pleased with the outcome. Thank you Matt and the team!
(Alfreton) - Posted 5 months ago
Every aspect of the practice from the friendliness and person approach of all the staff to the qhigh standard of treatment. I chose Glendair based on the positive reviews i read and I cannot endorse them more positively. The best dentist and treatment i’ve in all my 57 years.
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
I was so nervous when I came for my first appointment but I was treated with the utmost care and my confidence grew. I can honestly say Matt and his team are wonderful. The results I have had are phenomenal . My past experiences are just that... in the past! Thank you all for helping me get over my fears.
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
Gave me back my smile and also gave me back my confidence.
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
Very comfortable and friendly.
Dental Implant - Best Investment Ever! Super pleased. Thank you Matt and team
(Alfreton) - Posted 7 months ago
Cate gave me confidence and relaxed me in order to get the procedure doen as I was exceptionally nervous. I’m so pleased with myself that Cate helped me get through it, I can’t speak highly enough of this practice!
(Alfreton) - Posted 7 months ago
Cate and Beth put me at ease, showing their care and compassion. Excellent every time.
(Alfreton) - Posted 7 months ago
Kate was absolutely amazing on every visit, I was so nervous /but needn’t have worried at all with Kate & Beth, both putting my mind at ease at every visit. I would never go anywhere else as Kate is absolutely brilliant and you can clearly see she really loves her job. Reception staff are always really friendly and we are definitely treated with care & respect on every visit. Definitely 10 ⭐️
(Alfreton) - Posted 8 months ago
Really happy with the treatment thanks
(Alfreton) - Posted 9 months ago
Dentist was very good put me at ease so did the nurses and the receptistion
(Alfreton) - Posted 10 months ago