Glendair Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glendair Dental Practice
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"At 58 years of age and never visited a dentist until recently l had to have a tooth extraction. I cant thank Matt enough,l was so anxious but he put me totally at ease,talked me through every step and was so patient,caring and understanding. My tooth was out in no time,no pain or anything,couldnt believe it. Dont hesitate to go if you are nervous,lm so glad l did. Thankyou Glendair.x"
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
Glad to hear your experience was calm and caring Christine, glad we could help. I will pass your kind comments on to the team

Glendair x
"Dentist was very good put me at ease so did the nurses and the receptistion"
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"A relaxed atmosphere, great staff, and painfree treatment."
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Whilst I put off having this tooth extracted, my fears were unfounded. Removed today no pain and can’t think why I worried. Put at ease by Gregg and very kind welcoming service. Thank you all."
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Going to the dentist isnt usually a nice experience But i have to say going to see Cate was brilliant the care couldnt have been any better. So going to my dentist is a nice experience.The whole team are so welcoming they make you feel very special."
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Finding the words to expain how I feel about the treatment I have just had is difficult because Kate has just excelled herself in displaying the most amazing expertise, care, confidence building, relaxation techniques and expert attention. The relief I am feeling at this moment is beyond belief."
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was nervous about dentists but the team explained everything and put me at ease, and there was no pain at all."
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
"Matt gave every attention to detail of my crowns and always made sure that i was comfortable with the tratment taking place. The result of my new crowns was above my expectations."
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was very nervous about coming to the dentist after a bad experience a few years ago with another practice. Matt and Sarah were very good with me, made sure I knew what was going to happen andkept making sure I wasnt feeling any pain during the tooth extraction. I would highly reccommend the practice, as a nervous patient they put me at ease and I would happily come back again"
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
Glad we could help put you at ease Becca, we look forward to seeing you again!

Glendair Team
"Really relaxed and informed all the way through the appointment. Didn’t feel any pain at all through the treatment and felt very cared for. Thanks so much."
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
"I had a filling using a rubber dam for the first time and found it very good, it was much more comfortable than fillings have been in in the past"
(Alfreton) - Posted 4 months ago
"I was put at ease and the appointment went very well."
(Alfreton) - Posted 4 months ago
"Pain free and stress free! Was really nervous before coming for the extraction however my experience was brilliant, absoloutly fantastic team!"
(Alfreton) - Posted 5 months ago
"Glendair restored not only my smile but my confidence in dentists too. Thank you Matt and team so caring and helpful"
(Alfreton) - Posted 5 months ago
"A very good experience with each part of the treatment being thoroughly explained by Matthew. Matthew is very knowledgable and put me at ease as the treatment progressed. Very useful to have appointmnet reminders too along the way."
(Alfreton) - Posted 5 months ago
"I am so pleased with the results of my treatment. I initially had a wisdom tooth removed which was quick and completely pain free. I then whitended my teeth over a 12 week period (my teeth were badly stained) and upon completing the process I have had a broken front tooth repaired and colour matched. I am over the moon with the results! I have been put at ease througout the whole prcoess by the friendly staff and prfoessional staff."
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
Glad to hear you are delighted with your results Helen!
"Matt has been amazing ! Love my teeth, has made such a difference. All the staff are amazing here couldnt recommend a better dentist :)"
Thanks Katie!
"Very happy with service provided. Friendly and helpful staff. Very nervous about any dental work (even standard check ups) but Matt made me very comfortable and was patient and understanding."
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
Glad we could put you at ease Elly, thank you for your comments!
"Fantastic service - staff always polite"
Thank you Catherine!
"I was very worried about having a filling because of injections but i was put at ease"
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
"Excellent service with a smile, for my smile!"
Glendair Dental Practice is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews