Glendair Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glendair Dental Practice
"Glendair restored not only my smile but my confidence in dentists too. Thank you Matt and team so caring and helpful"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 week ago
"A very good experience with each part of the treatment being thoroughly explained by Matthew. Matthew is very knowledgable and put me at ease as the treatment progressed. Very useful to have appointmnet reminders too along the way."
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I am so pleased with the results of my treatment. I initially had a wisdom tooth removed which was quick and completely pain free. I then whitended my teeth over a 12 week period (my teeth were badly stained) and upon completing the process I have had a broken front tooth repaired and colour matched. I am over the moon with the results! I have been put at ease througout the whole prcoess by the friendly staff and prfoessional staff."
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Glad to hear you are delighted with your results Helen!
"Matt has been amazing ! Love my teeth, has made such a difference. All the staff are amazing here couldnt recommend a better dentist :)"
(Alfreton) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks Katie!
"Very happy with service provided. Friendly and helpful staff. Very nervous about any dental work (even standard check ups) but Matt made me very comfortable and was patient and understanding."
(Alfreton) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Glad we could put you at ease Elly, thank you for your comments!
"Fantastic service - staff always polite"
Thank you Catherine!
"I was very worried about having a filling because of injections but i was put at ease"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent service with a smile, for my smile!"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Everyone was really lovely and very caring, didnt expect the treatment I had with having an emergency appointment, wouldnt go anywhere else!"
Glad we could help, Sue!
"Just love coming here so relaxing kate and the team are amazing thank you so much xx"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had a tooth out today. I am very nervous with needles but Cate and the dental nurse were very patient and kind to me and made me feel relaxed. Thank you"
"Fantastic service!"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Kate made me feel so relaxed while having my filling redone i was so nervous but really shouldnt have been; i will feel more at ease if i need one agin, thank you so much kare"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had a filling and the rubber dam was great!!"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"My experience with Holly has been absolutely brilliant! I feel really comfortable and at ease with her."
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Personally im very anxious about coming to the dentist for various reasons, but the staff here from the receptunist to the dentist have been brilliant, very reasuring talk you through the whole process, make you feel at easy and make a uncomforatble experience bearable, thanks for all youve done for me and my teeth,"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Every procedure explained fully. The procedures are not rushed and everybeffort is made to make the experience as calm and positive as possible."
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"I’m a nervous patient and was dredding confronting my dental fears. Matt and his team have been amazing in managing my issues. They’ve explained my treatment and calmly put my fears to rest. I’m now able to visit the dentist without any trepidation and I now have a beautiful new smile to flaunt. I’d like to thank Matt and his team for time and patiences and most of all for my smile"
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
You are most welcome Val, so glad we could help you build your confidence back up! We look forward to seeing you again!
"Absolutley lovely staff from strat to finish, everything was explained clearly, lovely homely environment. I will definatley continue to come and see Cate and her lovely team! Amanda x"
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your lovely comments Amanda, we look forward to seeing you again!

Glendair Team