Glendair Dental Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Glendair Dental Practice
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I would never usually write reviews but this team deserve one! I have been overwhelmed and shocked by the treatment I’ve received from Glendair Dental Practice. I have had peg laterals for 13 years, I’ve always felt embarrassed, upset and lacked confidence massively because of them. Other dentist told me that nothing could be done or I needed to pay extreme prices for other dental treatments before hand to resolve this issue. I had been failed by other dentists as this issue should of been treated when I was younger. I decided to give Glendair a try for a second opinion after hearing good reviews about this dentist. As soon as I arrived all the staff made me feel so welcome and put in so much effort! I was seen by Matt lamb who was genuine, kind and honest with me. He had a solution to my problem in minutes, I wish I’d visited here sooner! I highly recommend to anyone who’s considering any dental work. I’ve had composite veneers, he’s made them look so natural. I honestly can not thank all the lovely staff at Glendair for making this possible, you’ve certainly put a smile on my face x"
Wow, thank you so much for kind words Nikita, it's been a pleasure to read how much our team have helped! We all look forward to seeing you again soon!

Glendair
"Punctual appoitmemts working around work constraits"
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I am so pleased with the service from from Glendair! My Invisalign has worked wonders, my teeth are beautiful! Thank you so much Matt, you are so patient and a dental genius! Thank you also to the rest of the team for being so kind and friendly at all times."
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great result, very pleased with the outcome. Thank you Matt and the team!"
(Alfreton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Every aspect of the practice from the friendliness and person approach of all the staff to the qhigh standard of treatment. I chose Glendair based on the positive reviews i read and I cannot endorse them more positively. The best dentist and treatment i’ve in all my 57 years."
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was so nervous when I came for my first appointment but I was treated with the utmost care and my confidence grew. I can honestly say Matt and his team are wonderful. The results I have had are phenomenal . My past experiences are just that... in the past! Thank you all for helping me get over my fears."
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
"Gave me back my smile and also gave me back my confidence."
(Alfreton) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very comfortable and friendly."
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 months ago
"Dental Implant - Best Investment Ever! Super pleased. Thank you Matt and team"
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 months ago
"Cate gave me confidence and relaxed me in order to get the procedure doen as I was exceptionally nervous. I’m so pleased with myself that Cate helped me get through it, I can’t speak highly enough of this practice!"
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 months ago
"Cate and Beth put me at ease, showing their care and compassion. Excellent every time."
(Alfreton) - Posted 3 months ago
"Kate was absolutely amazing on every visit, I was so nervous /but needn’t have worried at all with Kate & Beth, both putting my mind at ease at every visit. I would never go anywhere else as Kate is absolutely brilliant and you can clearly see she really loves her job. Reception staff are always really friendly and we are definitely treated with care & respect on every visit. Definitely 10 ⭐️"
(Alfreton) - Posted 4 months ago
"Really happy with the treatment thanks"
(Alfreton) - Posted 5 months ago
"Dentist was very good put me at ease so did the nurses and the receptistion"
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
"A relaxed atmosphere, great staff, and painfree treatment."
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
"Whilst I put off having this tooth extracted, my fears were unfounded. Removed today no pain and can’t think why I worried. Put at ease by Gregg and very kind welcoming service. Thank you all."
(Alfreton) - Posted 6 months ago
"Going to the dentist isnt usually a nice experience But i have to say going to see Cate was brilliant the care couldnt have been any better. So going to my dentist is a nice experience.The whole team are so welcoming they make you feel very special."
(Alfreton) - Posted 7 months ago
"Finding the words to expain how I feel about the treatment I have just had is difficult because Kate has just excelled herself in displaying the most amazing expertise, care, confidence building, relaxation techniques and expert attention. The relief I am feeling at this moment is beyond belief."
(Alfreton) - Posted 7 months ago
"I was nervous about dentists but the team explained everything and put me at ease, and there was no pain at all."
(Alfreton) - Posted 7 months ago
"Matt gave every attention to detail of my crowns and always made sure that i was comfortable with the tratment taking place. The result of my new crowns was above my expectations."
(Alfreton) - Posted 7 months ago
"At 58 years of age and never visited a dentist until recently l had to have a tooth extraction. I cant thank Matt enough,l was so anxious but he put me totally at ease,talked me through every step and was so patient,caring and understanding. My tooth was out in no time,no pain or anything,couldnt believe it. Dont hesitate to go if you are nervous,lm so glad l did. Thankyou Glendair.x"
(Alfreton) - Posted 8 months ago
Glad to hear your experience was calm and caring Christine, glad we could help. I will pass your kind comments on to the team

Glendair x