GLC Digital Marketing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GLC Digital Marketing

About GLC Digital Marketing: We are website designers and online marketing specialists, offering Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and Google AdWords management. Our bespoke website design service is used by many local businesses in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and throughout Scotland and the UK.

Click Here

Tell us how GLC Digital Marketing made you happy

"The service from our first meeting through to the after service has been great. Gary and the team created an amazing application for our customers and the feedback has been great! Gary is on hand whenever needed and has been fantastic to work with"
"GLC have been involved with building and managing our website and have also undertaken our SEO and we have seen some very positive results. Gary is a pleasure to work with and is always on hand to answer and respond to any questions. Greener Energy Group would recommend his services."
"very impressed with this company nothing is ever a problem I normally just email Gary with a request and its done. Would highly recommend that you try."
"Gerry and his team have been a great asset to our business really professional long may it continue"
"Gary and his team were very patient when upgrading our existing website. Having researched the market we shortlisted three excellent website specialists and are very happy GLC won the contract. Not sure Gary was!!! Our knowledge was minimal although our expectations were not. Fortunately, despite our best efforts, the end result is working very well for us which is all down to the professional attention to detail and expertise of GLC."
"Professional effective company Garry is hands on and totally aware of his clients needs"
"It was a fantastic service & Garry was a great help for setting up my app it helps our customers to find us"
"Couldn't ask for a better service. Gary put everything in place and is on hand at all times. Would highly recommend GLC C.McGlone Decorator"
"Gary from GLC deals with my Seo and website , since he took over , my business has grown considerably, I can thoroughly recommend Glc , the guys are always at the end of the phone , when you have a question or need help , nothing is a problem , they are more like friends."
"Very easy and professional service from start to finish kept me up to date through the entire process and I received a stylish and very functional website thanks Gary"
"Excellent Service, always happy to help. Has the best interests of the client. Would recommend GLC Digital Marketing company, as it is a first class business."
"Gary at glc and his team have set me up with seo and looked after my business for the last 3 years if anyone is looking to put there business out there contact glc digital marketing"
"Gary has been great with all my stuff he has done for my company would highly recommend no problem"
"From start to finish GLC made our web-site such an easy proses. Gary and Russel where always there and kept me informed along the way, pleasure to deal with. Steven Smail Sales Director Kingdom Park Homes Ltd"
"Really happy with the service provided by GLC and the design of my website. We have had great feedback from our clients and it is helping us grow our customer base."
"The process from start to finish with GLC has been great. The website design and layout is top class and In such a short period of time that they have been working on my SEO I am now high on google rankings. I would strongly recommend them for you’re business."
"GLC have recently completed our website and we are delighted. We are already showing on page one of google in our area. Would highly recommend. Thanks again."
GLC Digital Marketing is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews