GlassesOnSpec Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GlassesOnSpec

About GlassesOnSpec: Glassesonspec is an online retailer of prescription glasses with prices of up to 70% off High Street Opticians.

info@glassesonspec.co.uk

Unit 7, Olds CloseOlds Approach

How would you rate GlassesOnSpec?

Graham Jeffs
Verified Buyer
"Over the last few years we have been very pleased with the service we have received from glassesonspec. Very pleasant and helpful on the phone, extremely quick delivery of ordered items , and well priced, good quality glasses. The re-lensing facility is also excellent, at half of the price of high street retailers."
Margaret Lees
Verified Buyer
"Very good glasses. Always quick"
Charlotte Bird
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed! Very quick turn around and chuffed with the quality of my sunglasses that I ordered on a whim to use on holiday so don’t have to wear contacts of a day time. They are very trendy and similar to high end styles but at a bargain price. You can’t tell they are prescription lenses due to the colour match to the sunglasses. I also had difficulty using a discount code this was promptly dealt with and added to my order at a later date. Thank you again."
Bryony Tinley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered prescription sunglasses and within a week they arrived. Very fast process and delivery which is brilliant. The frames are slightly off when on but nothing that can't be fixed with a bit of heat. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality of the service."
Jane Cansdale
Verified Buyer
"Fab glasses - arrived quickly - fit perfectly - excellent"
"After receiving the wrong glasses I contacted the CS team - expecting it to take at least a day for a response. However after only a couple of hours, I received a reply to my query from Will in CS - advised to keep the incorrect glasses as a back up and told I would be sent my correct pair shortly. Very impressed with the fast response and happy I now have a backup if I (likely), sit on this paid like I did my last! (oops)... :)"
"Very impressed with this company. Their customer service is excellent. My first order arrived within 48 hours. The second order I placed over a year later (after I sat on my previous pair, oops ) arrived within 48hrs. They were the wrong frames however so I contacted them (which stated id get a response within 24hours), they replied within 2 hours and advised me to keep the wrong paid as a backup and they would rush through the correct order. Wow... immediate response and immediately satisfied. Thumbs Up!!"
James Fisher
Verified Buyer
"A couple of years ago my glasses prescription changed drastically (for the better). I was left with several old spectacles through which I literally couldn't see a thing. I sent one of them to GlassesOnSpec together with my new prescription and a couple of days later they returned in a new case and with new lenses. I tried them on and could see perfectly! Then I sent another one and requested this time prescription sunglasses. Again they came back very promptly and were exactly what I wanted. Very impressed with the service."
Karen Kanee
Verified Buyer
"Lovely sunglasses and arrived really quickly. Man thanks"
Reg Wheatland
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering, very fast delivery, great quality, amazing value with a wide choice of frames, what else you can ask for? Highly recommended. Excellent 5 star online service."
"I really wanted to keep my very expensive frames but was shocked at high street prices for replacement lenses. I found GlassesonSpec online and I am so impressed by the service. The cost is very reasonable and the ordering process could not be easier. I posted my old frames by first class recorded delivery and within 3 days I received my new reading glasses. I shall certainly use this company again and will be recommending it to family & friends - thanks GlassesonSpec!"
Alejandro Guerra
Verified Buyer
"Very happy, all was done in a flash. Great service and quality. Definitely recommend!"
Philip Duerden
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful people, bout a pair of cheap glasses and had new lenses put a more expensive pair from elsewhere at a fraction of the cost of my local opticians. Fast service. What is not to like!!"
"Glasses came as ordered and discribed on website and quickly."
"Amazing service ...sunglasses are stunning , thank you will recommend you to everyone"
John Rogers
Verified Buyer
"the service given was excellent from placing the order to delivery."
Jonathan Cadman
Verified Buyer
"Recently took delivery of my third or fourth pair of bifocal prescription glasses. Very pleased with them. And pretty quick too, well less than 10 days for sure. Despite the 'risk' of not quite knowing what to expect as unseen pre-purchase I can vouch for the quality. Try a new style and not break the bank; you can trust their description I have found as to whom a particular model may best be suited. And there is nothing second rate in the less expensive versions I generally choose. Shall certainly be a returning customer."
Michael Rosner
Verified Buyer
"Glasses On Spec offer offer a well designed online system for chhosing ordering spectacles. Their service, which I have used several times, is extremely efficient and offers excellent value for money."
Jeffs Jeffs
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with both new glasses and with the re-lensing service. friendly service on the telephone. Would recommend them!"
Colin Longworth
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with not only there glasses but the company as a hole . Quick response very friendly staff . Perfect ."
GlassesOnSpec is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews