GlassesOnSpec Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GlassesOnSpec

About GlassesOnSpec: Glassesonspec is an online retailer of prescription glasses with prices of up to 70% off High Street Opticians.

info@glassesonspec.co.uk

Unit 7, Olds CloseOlds Approach

How would you rate GlassesOnSpec ?

"Received my order within days, perfectly packaged and accurate. I'd recommend the service!"
"Very happy quick service great price thanks"
"Great service - so quick. Ordered one day and they were with us the following morning. Really fantastic!"
"Couldn't believe how quick the glasses came. Saved myself a lot off money."
"Nothing short of gobsmacked at how good the lenses are. Ordered my lenses last wednesday, posted my glasses on the saturday to get the new lenses installed and they arrived back at my house on Monday. Incredibly fast and the lenses are superb. Goes to show how much the well known opticians rip you off for lenses!! Will 100% be back in the near future!!"
"brilliant .faultless would never use anywere else.my glasses are even better than some i paid 5 times more for. 5 stars"
"Great prompt and helpful service. Good quality sunglasses."
"Great Service. Ordered on Saturday and i had the glasses on Tuesday. Amazing."
"Really quick and excellent glasses!"
"Excellent service. Order online Tuesday morning, arrived on Friday morning. Outstanding service"
"Always very helpful service, quick to respond to queries and informative. Price very reasonable for the quality and choice available."
"I was searching for a pair of converse sunglasses with prescription lenses and GlassesOnSpec had them much cheaper than anywhere else I could find. They arrived within a few days and were just the job for my drive to Cornwall with the family. I would definitely recommend them to someone else and will probably be revisiting myself."
"Very helpful and quick delivery."
"Great glasses, very stylish ."
"Amazing service at amazing prices! Even rushed my order through to get to me before I left for my hols!"
"Love my new prescription sunglasses thanks"
"Quick delivery and a nice quality"
"Very efficient service, I'll certainly use them again."
"Over the last few years we have been very pleased with the service we have received from glassesonspec. Very pleasant and helpful on the phone, extremely quick delivery of ordered items , and well priced, good quality glasses. The re-lensing facility is also excellent, at half of the price of high street retailers."
"Very good glasses. Always quick"
GlassesOnSpec is rated 4.96 based on 50 reviews