GlassesOnSpec Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GlassesOnSpec

About GlassesOnSpec: Glassesonspec is an online retailer of prescription glasses with prices of up to 70% off High Street Opticians.

info@glassesonspec.co.uk

Unit 7, Olds CloseOlds Approach

How would you rate GlassesOnSpec ?

"Excellent service. Order online Tuesday morning, arrived on Friday morning. Outstanding service"
"Always very helpful service, quick to respond to queries and informative. Price very reasonable for the quality and choice available."
Brendan (Norwich)
Verified Reviewer
"I was searching for a pair of converse sunglasses with prescription lenses and GlassesOnSpec had them much cheaper than anywhere else I could find. They arrived within a few days and were just the job for my drive to Cornwall with the family. I would definitely recommend them to someone else and will probably be revisiting myself."
"Very helpful and quick delivery."
Maureen Wellfare
Verified Buyer
"Great glasses, very stylish ."
"Amazing service at amazing prices! Even rushed my order through to get to me before I left for my hols!"
Vicky Rice
Verified Buyer
"Love my new prescription sunglasses thanks"
Chris Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and a nice quality"
"Very efficient service, I'll certainly use them again."
Graham Jeffs
Verified Buyer
"Over the last few years we have been very pleased with the service we have received from glassesonspec. Very pleasant and helpful on the phone, extremely quick delivery of ordered items , and well priced, good quality glasses. The re-lensing facility is also excellent, at half of the price of high street retailers."
Margaret Lees
Verified Buyer
"Very good glasses. Always quick"
Charlotte Bird
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed! Very quick turn around and chuffed with the quality of my sunglasses that I ordered on a whim to use on holiday so don’t have to wear contacts of a day time. They are very trendy and similar to high end styles but at a bargain price. You can’t tell they are prescription lenses due to the colour match to the sunglasses. I also had difficulty using a discount code this was promptly dealt with and added to my order at a later date. Thank you again."
Bryony Tinley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered prescription sunglasses and within a week they arrived. Very fast process and delivery which is brilliant. The frames are slightly off when on but nothing that can't be fixed with a bit of heat. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality of the service."
Jane Cansdale
Verified Buyer
"Fab glasses - arrived quickly - fit perfectly - excellent"
"After receiving the wrong glasses I contacted the CS team - expecting it to take at least a day for a response. However after only a couple of hours, I received a reply to my query from Will in CS - advised to keep the incorrect glasses as a back up and told I would be sent my correct pair shortly. Very impressed with the fast response and happy I now have a backup if I (likely), sit on this paid like I did my last! (oops)... :)"
"Very impressed with this company. Their customer service is excellent. My first order arrived within 48 hours. The second order I placed over a year later (after I sat on my previous pair, oops ) arrived within 48hrs. They were the wrong frames however so I contacted them (which stated id get a response within 24hours), they replied within 2 hours and advised me to keep the wrong paid as a backup and they would rush through the correct order. Wow... immediate response and immediately satisfied. Thumbs Up!!"
James Fisher
Verified Buyer
"A couple of years ago my glasses prescription changed drastically (for the better). I was left with several old spectacles through which I literally couldn't see a thing. I sent one of them to GlassesOnSpec together with my new prescription and a couple of days later they returned in a new case and with new lenses. I tried them on and could see perfectly! Then I sent another one and requested this time prescription sunglasses. Again they came back very promptly and were exactly what I wanted. Very impressed with the service."
Karen Kanee
Verified Buyer
"Lovely sunglasses and arrived really quickly. Man thanks"
Reg Wheatland
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering, very fast delivery, great quality, amazing value with a wide choice of frames, what else you can ask for? Highly recommended. Excellent 5 star online service."
"I really wanted to keep my very expensive frames but was shocked at high street prices for replacement lenses. I found GlassesonSpec online and I am so impressed by the service. The cost is very reasonable and the ordering process could not be easier. I posted my old frames by first class recorded delivery and within 3 days I received my new reading glasses. I shall certainly use this company again and will be recommending it to family & friends - thanks GlassesonSpec!"
GlassesOnSpec is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews