GlassesOnSpec Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GlassesOnSpec

About GlassesOnSpec: Glassesonspec is an online retailer of prescription glasses with prices of up to 70% off High Street Opticians.

info@glassesonspec.co.uk

Unit 7, Olds CloseOlds Approach

Tell us how GlassesOnSpec made you happy

"I have used glasses on spec a few times now and find them great value for money. I did experience a small delay in processing my order but they contacted me and it was resolved to my satisfaction"
"Really quick response and received my new glasses in a couple of days. Great value and great to see clearly again!!"
"Great value for money"
"As my very elderly Mother now needs annual eye tests she has been purchasing new frames and lenses each year as her eyesight deteriorates. She has constantly been told by high street opticians that a re-glaze would be far more expensive than new frames and lenses. Of course, none of these offered her any reason why this should be. I came across ON SPEC on internet. A short visit later, reglaze no problem at very very reasonable cost, my daughter even had her designer specs reglazed at the same time. Three days later, glasses ready, fully refurbished to, as new condition, lenses described by wearers as superb, best ever. Therefore, from now on, it’s to ON SPEC for reglaze. Their frames are good quality and reasonably priced also. High street opticians viz Boots, Spec Savers, etc are con merchants in comparison, they tell lies to secure sales. On Spec, highly recommended."
"Positives - Simple process. Glasses returned as ordered very promptly. Quality of workmanship excellent. Will use again. Negatives - Overall quite expensive for a relatively straightforward service (when buying non-prescription sunglasses lenses as I did), especially with two lots of postage added on Communication could be better, perhaps an email to say the frames had been received at GlassesOnSpec office as no way to know they had been safely received."
"very good service"
"Best service I have ever had wish I had found you earlier. many thanks"
"Brilliant service sent photo of my prescription and had my glasses with in 48 hours. Perfect!"
"Excellent service. Easy to use website, fast delivery. Very pleased and happy to recommend."
"Absolutely amazing! Was diagnosed with an eye problem on Friday - the following week I was going on holiday - unable to wear contacts at the risk of losing my sight, needed prescription sunglasses & was told by another company I’d never get a pair in time. I ordered from here at 4pm on Friday, I emailed to see if they could prioritise given my circumstances, the specs arrived on my doorstep on Tuesday morning. Amazing service! Thank you!"
"i got 2 pairs ,both of them are perfect and look amazing .Service excellent very quick and very professional defo going back and will recommend to everyone I know"
"They reglazed my glasses perfectly and the whole transaction took just 7 days. Excellent service though my only criticism was that I never received an email update as to acknowledging receipt or indeed when they would be returned. Will definitely use them again. Reglazing on an up to date prescription is far cheaper and quicker that high street opticians. Way to go if your budget is limited."
"Received my order within days, perfectly packaged and accurate. I'd recommend the service!"
"Very happy quick service great price thanks"
"Great service - so quick. Ordered one day and they were with us the following morning. Really fantastic!"
"Couldn't believe how quick the glasses came. Saved myself a lot off money."
"Nothing short of gobsmacked at how good the lenses are. Ordered my lenses last wednesday, posted my glasses on the saturday to get the new lenses installed and they arrived back at my house on Monday. Incredibly fast and the lenses are superb. Goes to show how much the well known opticians rip you off for lenses!! Will 100% be back in the near future!!"
"brilliant .faultless would never use anywere else.my glasses are even better than some i paid 5 times more for. 5 stars"
"Great prompt and helpful service. Good quality sunglasses."
GlassesOnSpec is rated 4.95 based on 63 reviews