Glasses Direct Reviews

Gemini House, Hargreaves Road, Groundwell, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Glasses Direct made you happy

"I have ordered at least 8 pairs of glasses recently, as I have a puppy that keeps eating them. My last order in December I wrote the prescription wrong on the form a - instead of a +. I was able to return them and received new pairs at no extra cost for an error that was my fault. That is excellent service and as always happy with the glasses"
Are you Glasses Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent. I had a complicated prescription and varifocals and bifocals. They were accommodating, gave me a good price and swift delivery. I changed my mind after wearing the glasses for a couple of weeks and they were collaborative on the phone to get a tweak to the design and prescription. The glasses were swapped without issues. This is top notch service and that I why this is probably the 7th year I have bought from Glasses Direct."
"So easy to use and great prices 2 pairs £35...I ordered my prescription glasses on the Wednesday and they were delivered on the Saturday..Great communication via email, regular updates on the progress of the order and really easy site to use. Would recommend and definitely be using again...Breath of fresh air to get exactly what was ordered with great customer service .."
"I've had such a great experience with Glasses Direct! From their online ordering system to their customer service they have been so wonderful the entire process. I got two pairs of glasses and one weren't a good look on my so I returned them and customer service contacted me directly through email. I've never had such personal service from a big company like this. Plus, I love my glasses! Keep up the great work!!! Will definitely recommend to family and friends!"
"The glasses had a great design and the soft material was an absolute joy. This was a present for my father who absolutely adored it. 5/5"
"Website is easy to navigate and ended up purchasing my prescription sunglasses on a Friday evening. I went with frames that are similar in shape to my current ones so I knew that they would suit me. On the Sunday I received an email to say my lenses were being made as per my prescription and on the Monday I received an email to say they were on their way to me. I received them on the Tuesday via Royal Mail. All in all a very smooth service and I will definitely be ordering again!"
"Excellent value. My glasses still look great over a year later."
"Fantastic glasses look brilliant on and colours just perfect. Second time i have ordered from them and wont be last"
"Great value for money and a fast service you can rely on"
Tom
"Fantastic prices, huge selection of frames, quick turnaround. Used Glasses Direct a few times now and always receive a great service."
"Very happy fast reliable top class service, very impressed."
"I had my tested at home but wanted some cheap extra glasses for spares so went on Glasses Direct website bargain two pairs single vision glasses with post and packing £22-95 unfortunately they did not arrive but have to say they sent out another two pairs within a few days At this moment in time I cant say anything bad I did opt for any extras like anti scatch etc. My Glasses from my normal opticians have not come yet so when they do will see what the difference is between the Glasses Direct and A well known high street brand"
"Fast delivery service with an accurate product as mentioned online.worth to the price."
"Speedy service, fast delivery, great prices, I will use them again."
"cause i could see again"
"Had their 2 frames for one offer. Sent in my current prescription and new glasses arrived a few days later. Both pairs are really nice and Im very pleased. You do have to be comfortable though with translating your prescription and doing any minor fitting adustments yourself."
"The quite complex prescription took about two weeks to deal with and the second (free) pair of glasses were delayed for this period also (as expected). The free delivery of the well packaged pairs of glasses was worth the wait as the frames were a good fit and the lenses were perfect. The price was very competitive and the internet ordering was easy and quick."
"Great value and excellent range of glasses. Could provide better instructions on measuring pupil distance."
"I'd read most of these reviews after placing my order so I was pretty worried that it would all go horribly wrong. And indeed, when I first got my glasses, the prescription was wrong. But their customer service was actually super helpful and I got it sorted within a few days. They kept me updated about the process and returned my fixed glasses by recorded delivery so it was very quick. All in all, I'd say that you should be more prepared for something going wrong than if you had your glasses done at a high street store but that things are quite easily sorted out and the money you could save is significant."
"Always give great glasses and they were super quick this time. My only problem was they changed the size of a frame and I didn't realise. It's only a couple of mm but i love a bigger frame"
Glasses Direct is rated 2.67 based on 49 reviews