Glasses Direct Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Glasses Direct made you happy

Over a week
"Ordered two pairs of exactly same glasses, one to leave in the office and one to have in my bag. the order process could not have been simpler. The quality and price of these glasses are fantastic. I shall never ever buy glasses in high street store again...."
Are you Glasses Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Never had any issue with glasses direct. great products and services."
"This is such a great company to buy from. Simple and easy web site. Lots of great products that are much cheaper than the high street. They even have qualified opticians that you can talk to. ive had quite a few pairs from them more recently varifocals and even they were 1st class. My advice. Get your eyes tested on the high street and buy from these guys online. You wont regret it. Had a few issues a getting through to their customer services team last time i ordered - but this time all went smoothly. I think they are just so busy as they are so good. Thank you glassesdirect !"
"I have bought over 6 pairs of glasses with Glasses Direct, for me my husband and parents. The latest a pair of London Retro - Bakerloo with great vintage styling. Service was excellent and very easy and simple. Can’t recommend them highly enough."
"i was extremely reluctant to order from glasses direct after seeing all of the poor reviews on here HOWEVER i got an email saying they was in the lab a day after ordering, an email saying they’d been sent out the day after that and then they actually arrived on day 3! i’m over the moon with my glasses (everly- shiny silver). i don’t believe i’ve ever left a review for anything before but i’m so impressed i had to!"
"I have just received my two pairs of glasses that I paid £28 for; one for reading; just a standard lens and one for computer work with anti-reflection. I am absolutely delighted with them; they are really nice glasses and I ordered them last Sunday and received them today, Friday. Outstanding service and an affordable price, considering the day before I had paid £189 (although verifocals) elsewhere."
"Decent price good quality, got my last 4 pairs from here."
"I have ordered at least 8 pairs of glasses recently, as I have a puppy that keeps eating them. My last order in December I wrote the prescription wrong on the form a - instead of a +. I was able to return them and received new pairs at no extra cost for an error that was my fault. That is excellent service and as always happy with the glasses"
"Excellent. I had a complicated prescription and varifocals and bifocals. They were accommodating, gave me a good price and swift delivery. I changed my mind after wearing the glasses for a couple of weeks and they were collaborative on the phone to get a tweak to the design and prescription. The glasses were swapped without issues. This is top notch service and that I why this is probably the 7th year I have bought from Glasses Direct."
"So easy to use and great prices 2 pairs £35...I ordered my prescription glasses on the Wednesday and they were delivered on the Saturday..Great communication via email, regular updates on the progress of the order and really easy site to use. Would recommend and definitely be using again...Breath of fresh air to get exactly what was ordered with great customer service .."
"I've had such a great experience with Glasses Direct! From their online ordering system to their customer service they have been so wonderful the entire process. I got two pairs of glasses and one weren't a good look on my so I returned them and customer service contacted me directly through email. I've never had such personal service from a big company like this. Plus, I love my glasses! Keep up the great work!!! Will definitely recommend to family and friends!"
"The glasses had a great design and the soft material was an absolute joy. This was a present for my father who absolutely adored it. 5/5"
"Website is easy to navigate and ended up purchasing my prescription sunglasses on a Friday evening. I went with frames that are similar in shape to my current ones so I knew that they would suit me. On the Sunday I received an email to say my lenses were being made as per my prescription and on the Monday I received an email to say they were on their way to me. I received them on the Tuesday via Royal Mail. All in all a very smooth service and I will definitely be ordering again!"
"Excellent value. My glasses still look great over a year later."
"Fantastic glasses look brilliant on and colours just perfect. Second time i have ordered from them and wont be last"
"Great value for money and a fast service you can rely on"
Tom
"Fantastic prices, huge selection of frames, quick turnaround. Used Glasses Direct a few times now and always receive a great service."
"Very happy fast reliable top class service, very impressed."
"I had my tested at home but wanted some cheap extra glasses for spares so went on Glasses Direct website bargain two pairs single vision glasses with post and packing £22-95 unfortunately they did not arrive but have to say they sent out another two pairs within a few days At this moment in time I cant say anything bad I did opt for any extras like anti scatch etc. My Glasses from my normal opticians have not come yet so when they do will see what the difference is between the Glasses Direct and A well known high street brand"
"Fast delivery service with an accurate product as mentioned online.worth to the price."
Glasses Direct is rated 2.30 based on 87 reviews