Glasses Direct Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Glasses Direct made you happy

Over a month
Over a week
"I have just received my two pairs of glasses that I paid £28 for; one for reading; just a standard lens and one for computer work with anti-reflection. I am absolutely delighted with them; they are really nice glasses and I ordered them last Sunday and received them today, Friday. Outstanding service and an affordable price, considering the day before I had paid £189 (although verifocals) elsewhere."
Are you Glasses Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Decent price good quality, got my last 4 pairs from here."
"I have ordered at least 8 pairs of glasses recently, as I have a puppy that keeps eating them. My last order in December I wrote the prescription wrong on the form a - instead of a +. I was able to return them and received new pairs at no extra cost for an error that was my fault. That is excellent service and as always happy with the glasses"
"Excellent. I had a complicated prescription and varifocals and bifocals. They were accommodating, gave me a good price and swift delivery. I changed my mind after wearing the glasses for a couple of weeks and they were collaborative on the phone to get a tweak to the design and prescription. The glasses were swapped without issues. This is top notch service and that I why this is probably the 7th year I have bought from Glasses Direct."
"So easy to use and great prices 2 pairs £35...I ordered my prescription glasses on the Wednesday and they were delivered on the Saturday..Great communication via email, regular updates on the progress of the order and really easy site to use. Would recommend and definitely be using again...Breath of fresh air to get exactly what was ordered with great customer service .."
"I've had such a great experience with Glasses Direct! From their online ordering system to their customer service they have been so wonderful the entire process. I got two pairs of glasses and one weren't a good look on my so I returned them and customer service contacted me directly through email. I've never had such personal service from a big company like this. Plus, I love my glasses! Keep up the great work!!! Will definitely recommend to family and friends!"
"The glasses had a great design and the soft material was an absolute joy. This was a present for my father who absolutely adored it. 5/5"
"Website is easy to navigate and ended up purchasing my prescription sunglasses on a Friday evening. I went with frames that are similar in shape to my current ones so I knew that they would suit me. On the Sunday I received an email to say my lenses were being made as per my prescription and on the Monday I received an email to say they were on their way to me. I received them on the Tuesday via Royal Mail. All in all a very smooth service and I will definitely be ordering again!"
"Excellent value. My glasses still look great over a year later."
"Fantastic glasses look brilliant on and colours just perfect. Second time i have ordered from them and wont be last"
"Great value for money and a fast service you can rely on"
Tom
"Fantastic prices, huge selection of frames, quick turnaround. Used Glasses Direct a few times now and always receive a great service."
"Very happy fast reliable top class service, very impressed."
"I had my tested at home but wanted some cheap extra glasses for spares so went on Glasses Direct website bargain two pairs single vision glasses with post and packing £22-95 unfortunately they did not arrive but have to say they sent out another two pairs within a few days At this moment in time I cant say anything bad I did opt for any extras like anti scatch etc. My Glasses from my normal opticians have not come yet so when they do will see what the difference is between the Glasses Direct and A well known high street brand"
"Fast delivery service with an accurate product as mentioned online.worth to the price."
"Speedy service, fast delivery, great prices, I will use them again."
"cause i could see again"
"Had their 2 frames for one offer. Sent in my current prescription and new glasses arrived a few days later. Both pairs are really nice and Im very pleased. You do have to be comfortable though with translating your prescription and doing any minor fitting adustments yourself."
Glasses Direct is rated 2.30 based on 71 reviews