Glasses Direct Reviews

Gemini House, Hargreaves Road, Groundwell, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Glasses Direct made you happy

"Ordered 2 pairs in the past & they were ok but scratched easily. So ordered another 2 pairs but scratch resistant this time. Unfortunately after less than 3 months these to are scratched. I only use them for reading. Still awaiting to resolve the problem."
Are you Glasses Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Called the customer service line, looking to purchase a couple glasses; an assistant picked up the phone and pretended she could not hear me and hung up, utterly disgusting, poor customer service !!"
"They quibled too much over my prescription, maybe it was too expensive for them !?, they were a bit of a nightmare and I had to request a re-fund for my 2nd order, They were recommended by a friend on Facebook but I would recommend a high street opticians like Spec Savers as I would be getting a better service, whats more is you will get a proper fitting to ensure the frames are set correctly, this does not happen with online opticians !. overall a poor experiance with Glasses Direct"
"They would not process my order on both occasions because of my prescription, It was sorted the first time, but after my new order only a few weeks from the first, problems again !?. Prescriptions are supposed to be valid for two years, mine has another year of validity, whats the bloody problem !!?"
Glasses Direct is rated 2.67 based on 52 reviews