Glasses Direct Insights

Glasses Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

A-

Price - Excellent

85.71%
Industry Average
" The quite complex prescription took about two weeks to deal with and the second (free) pair of glasses were delayed for this period also (as expected). The free delivery of the well packaged pairs of glasses was worth the wait as the frames were a good fit and the lenses were perfect. The price was very competitive and the internet ordering was easy and quick. "
- Anonymous
" Fantastic prices, huge selection of frames, quick turnaround. Used Glasses Direct a few times now and always receive a great service. "
- Tom
" Fast delivery service with an accurate product as mentioned online.worth to the price. "
- Adeel Habib
Write your review on Glasses Direct
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.33%
- Anonymous
" They kept me updated about the process and returned my fixed glasses by recorded delivery so it was very quick. "
- Adeel Habib
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
" If you are going into LIQUIDATION? pls advise so I may make alternative arrangements for my glasses. Lines closed & no glasses, no response to emails no refund nothing. What is going on??? BUYER BEWARE there are people all over FB in same predicament left without glasses. "
- SG
" In the end I said either send me my specs or refund me my money. "
- Anonymous
" I returned all 3 pairs, asking for a refund on 1 pair and alteration on the other 2 pairs. "
- wendy
B
79.17%
Industry Average
" I've had such a great experience with Glasses Direct! From their online ordering system to their customer service they have been so wonderful the entire process. "
- Justine
" Website is easy to navigate and ended up purchasing my prescription sunglasses on a Friday evening. I went with frames that are similar in shape to my current ones so I knew that they would suit me. On the Sunday I received an email to say my lenses were being made as per my prescription and on the Monday I received an email to say they were on their way to me. I received them on the Tuesday via Royal Mail. All in all a very smooth service and I will definitely be ordering again! "
- LHUG
" But their customer service was actually super helpful and I got it sorted within a few days. "