Glasgow Distillery Reviews

Read Glasgow Distillery Reviews

marketing@glasgowdistillery.com

Hillington Deanside Road

Tell us how Glasgow Distillery made you happy
Clear website and high quality product.
Great online service
Excellent service and product!
Absolutely superb
Easy to order and great service
Great products and a great service
I ordered the botanical vodka after seeing it being tasted on the Sunday Brunch tv programme. It was a very easy website to use.
I've been enjoying this Gin, my first experience of it. I particularly like the juniper flavour in the Gin, it is lovely and dry. I make mine with tonic and a slice of orange and ice cubes.
The citrus Vodka is amazing. Little surprise in the parcel was some Fever Tree mixers. Excellent product and service.
Bought this for a 40th Birthday gift. Lovely presentation overall, although personalised writing is a bit small.
Website easy to use. Personalised whisky ordered on Sunday, arrived on Tuesday.
I’ve just recently purchased the pleated version of Glasgow 1770. I was originally hesitant to buy this due to the 50 cl bottle size - was this an attempt to disguise the pricing point. Tempted by Easter sale and WOW what a dram. Lives up to description and more, with smoky malt delivered subtly but incredibly smooth and well balanced. My favourites with a similar taste profile are Oban Distiller’s Edition and Lagavullin Distiller’s Edition but this jumps to the top of the list - exalted company indeed. My wife agrees so it looks like I’ll be sharing, but then that’s what a good malt’s all about. Just ordered another 2 bottles before Easter sale closes
Love your mulberry aged gin.
Makar Gins have to be my favourites - an amazingly Juniper led flavour and I love it so much that I gift it to friends for them to discover. A super company to deal with.
The person that I gifted the cocktail loved them but said the packaging could have been nicer
Great tasting gin & great price
Great gift idea fast service
Great selection, good prices especially as Spring sale! Gin sent as gift and is sure to please. Prompt delivery too.
To be honest, we haven't tried the gin yet but, after trying the unpeated 1770, I had to give the pleated a go. This is one of the nicest whiskies I have tasted, it just keeps on giving, very pleased with it.
Saw the G52 vodka on “Sunday Brunch” and they raved about how good it was, as I’m a Glaswegian (not normally a vodka drinker) I thought it was worth a try and I was not disappointed. A really lovely drink - was sent in a few days, no issues and along with 2 bottles of complimentary tonic. What’s not to like!!
Glasgow Distillery is rated 4.66 based on 438 reviews