Glasgow 2014 Shop Reviews

Read Glasgow 2014 Shop  Reviews

sales@shop.glasgow2014.com

Unit 32, Wornal Park

Tell us how Glasgow 2014 Shop made you happy
Very late in confirming and sending the order over a month after. Due to this too, by the time the order was sent, 2 out of 3 of the items were sold out. Not very happy with the service, though did receive a prompt refund.
Thank you for taking the time to review and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay in posting your item. We will take on board your feedback for the future Kind regards, Glasgow 2014 Shop
Two weeks to deliver the item. The cap adjustment clasp fell off when I first used it. Very disappointing experience.
i was not happy with the way you delt with my order one of the product,s was out of stock and it took long in deliverying .
I ordered a jacket that was in stock and then informed awaiting stock. When I called 3weeks later for an order status I was told that the "we were going to contact you that the supplier has no stock left". Poor stock management and communication
Ordered 3 items from the website... I wait 15 working days for delivery. I then have to contact them to find out where my delivery is, to be told, what was described on the website isn't available (poor stock control management), I email to ask for a different item, then I get fobbed off, saying nothing is available, yet the t shirts are still being advertised. I then get my delivery today for my Fleece which I ordered as well as a rugby shirt and polo shirt, to find out the XXL I ordered is a XS. The reason I ordered was to get a memento of the games, as I couldn't visit the shop because of work commitments, but this is shoddy !!!
Very poor customer service, only received 4 out of 7 items ordered. Had to contact shop after approx 4 weeks after placing order as nothing had arrived. Found out then that 3 of the items were out of stock and would not be fulfilled in our order.
Terrible customer service,have had to email 5 times to sort out order. 1 item cancelled after 2 weeks of ordering & payment been taken. Have sent 4emails to get it sorted. Very disapointed with customer service
Web site was difficult and slow to navigate. you could only purchase one item at a time which incurred £4 postage charge for every item. Items were sold and credit card debited even although the item was out of stock and necessitated a refund which took equally longer. Items ( 3 miniature commemorate whiskey bottles) came in a commemorative box which had an authenticated logo and hologram, however the box was damaged before it was sent out. It was wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap which afforded not protection and put in a plastic bag. it took 14 days to arrive and because of the damage was no use as a collectable item and was returned at further expense. The 2 remaining items were cancelled because they still had not been delivered after 14 days. Very disappointed with the service would not use this company for any future purchases.
Order confirmed 4/7/14 and didn't arrive until 30/8/14 long after the games and the child's birthday VERY dissapointing service
I placed my order and when i got confirmation I was told everything was in stock and delivered in 3-5 day. After 2 weeks I had to inquire where my order was to be told that they hadn't got round to processing it. Then I got an email to tell me that many of the items were now out of stock. This is terrible to be told items are there then not i wouldn't have wasted my money on ordering things
Thank you for taking the time to review and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Kind regards, Glasgow 2014 Shop
The products I bought were great, the games were great. The online shop and service was awful. Took a month for the goods to be shipped. Had to phone to find out an item was out of stock to get the items shipped and the item that was not in stock was no longer being produced. I assume had I not called my money would have been kept and no goods would have been sent. Very disappointing. Especially given I paid full price and same items are now on sale.
I ordered some commemorative items wristbands & laces - for children, well before the Games started - they arrived the day before they ended. Not good enough - I wanted the girls to be able to wear them while the events were taking place.
Thank you for taking the time to review and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay in posting your items. We will take on board your feedback for the future, Kind regards, Glasgow 2014 Shop
Made an order 3 weeks ago and only when i emailed about delivery did I get an update on delivery which has meant me not receiving my full order before heading to visit friends in USA with CWG gifts. Very disappointed
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review. We apologise for the delay in delivery and any inconvenience caused to you by this. Kind regards Glasgow 2014 Shop
After waiting for nearly 3 week on my order I email to see where it was only to be told that 2 out of the 3 items you have ordered is no longer in stock and I will be refunded the money. I just wonder how long it would of taken if I had not asked the question in the first place. because clearly on the web site the items were in stock. I am very disappointed in the level of communication.
Ordered a Games T-shirt several days before the sale began and received confirmation that order placed. When I saw the sale I was going to buy the same t-shirt again at the reduced price as it was still in stock but decided one was enough and awaited the original one which didn't arrive so after 11 days I telephoned customer services and was told it was now out of stock because of the sale and wouldn't be restocked! . I asked why my order hadn't been sent first and they couldn't answer this just told me I wasn't getting a t-shirt. I didn't receive an email to say that my order wouldn't be fulfilled which I only found out when I telephoned and then it was too late to order a different t-shirt as all had then been sold out in the sale! Really fed up as now I do not have a Games T-shirt at all. I emailed to query why this has happened about 1 week ago and still haven't had a reply. Very very disappointed with everything especially the customer service level and they were not prepared to try to help in any way. Very very poor service. Why were full price orders not fulfilled from stock before sale orders and why was I told my t-shirt was on order when it wasn't and was never going to be? Its a lot like the fiasco when I tried to order tickets for the Games and had the tickets in my basket and when I went to pay for them the system put me back in the queue then it crashed. Perhaps we should go back to the system of telephone ordering - at least that was reliable.
Told initially that one of the items I ordered was 'On order'. Told nearly 4 weeks later that it was out of stock and so was another item I had ordered which would not be restocked as the Games had finished. I placed my order on 25th July. Only got a keyring. Not happy.
I have still not received my order. Part of it has been cancelled as it is out of stock, despite ordering within the first few days of the games.
Dear Ms Watt Your order was delivered and signed for by 'C Watt' on 25/08 at 11.29am. We apologise for the delay in delivering this to you and any inconvenience this may have caused. Kind regards Glasgow Shop 2014
The shop very quickly ran out of stock and although some replenishment occurred, it was minimal and limited in sizes. The sizes were very variable with a large ladies hoodie fitting my slim 10 year old. On my return from the games I ordered a hoodie for my daughter which we were told would be delayed a week but in fact never arrived despite waiting 3 weeks to be told this. The games were fantastic but this was a real let down as my daughter now has no moment of the games.
I still haven't received my gifts after almost 3 weeks since purchasing them.
I'm sorry to say this however I have not had a good experience of purchasing from the Glasgow 2014 shop. I placed an order at the beginning of August. The item I ordered appeared to be in stock when the order was placed. However I received nothing in the post. After around 12 days I telephoned the shop to find out where my order was to be informed that the item was out of stock. I was extremely disappointed as I missed the opportunity to purchase the same garment from a 2014 shop in Glasgow and I was very keen to obtain a memento from the Games. I would also have expected someone to have contacted me to offer a refund on finding out the item was out of stock rather than initiate it myself. However the person I contacted by telephone was easy to deal with. I still have to check that the refund has been processed but i have not been sent a receipt to confirm the refund. I immediately ordered a replacement item. I was notified of its dispatch which was reassuring. The item is faulty because there is a gather where the fabric meets the collar line on the right side. However by this stage it is either this t-shirt or no t-shirt. I also consider that the postage cost was excessive. I feel that I have been provided a poor service and the Glasgow 2014 shop can get away with it because it is not reliant on repeat custom. This was probably amongst the poorest service I have received from an online retailer.
Glasgow 2014 Shop is rated 3.59 based on 1,335 reviews