Glasgow 2014 Shop Reviews

sales@shop.glasgow2014.com

Unit 32, Wornal Park

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Glasgow 2014 Shop ?

"Good variety of stock at a reasonable price."
"Just would like to know why I keep getting emails 2 years after the event??? Every day I am getting emails saying my emails regarding the voucher codes do not work, that was when I was making purchasing before the games in August 2014. And now I get an email asking me to do a survey - why?"
"The t-shirt that we ordered was excellent quality and delivery was very quick, overall very happy with purchase."
"I purchased and received the Tee shirt in July 2014, so my comments would be that your system needs updating. Thankyou"
"Was exactly what we wanted and the description was perfect."
"I ordered two rain jackets which were in stock and for Xmas presents only to be told that I couldn't get them. Very disappointed"
"Order (Clyde Mascot) took a while to come in, but I was correctly informed and kept up to date with the delivery. Item arrived in good condition and was exactly what I expected."
"The Clyde mascot arrived safely and is well made. I have put in a case with my London 2012 items as memories of the sporting events in Great Britain."
"Efficient service. Have bought a few item on line & pleased with purchases. Only comment one of the Clydes' nose wasn't right."
"Great service, as I had to pre-order my Clyde toys, however, I was kept in touch via emails to let me know the current status of my order and my boys were thrilled with their Clyde toys when they arrived! Such a lovely memento for them to keep and treasure. I'm so happy I purchased them!"
"I was sent this review request before I received my goods, which made me worried that my parcel had gone astray. It did turn up eventually, safe and sound."
"I placed an order for 2 tartan clad clydes but when they arrived I was so disappointed. they were cheap and nasty, the kilts were nothing more than a cheap piece of material not even pleated. I was totally ashamed to think that visitors around the world had placed orders for these. What a total embarrassment!!!"
"Although there was a long wait for stock to return, we were kept up to date with progress and as soon as stocks had returned they were true to their word and despatched the goods immediately."
"Easy to order. Quick delivery."
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"Did exactly what they said they would. Very pleased."
"Good, easy to follow website. Very prompt delivery for the time of year. Excellent service!!"
"Always enjoyed browsing and shopping and receiving my goods so quickly. Excellent service"
"The Clyde teddy came before Christmas and was well packaged I was a little disappointed with the size of Clyde as he seemed very small for the price."
"It's been a it of a wait for him but I am really pleased with my mascot of the Glasgow 2014 games."
"Problem at first with logging out of website but received very prompt replies to my email regarding this and the goods I ordered arrived very quickly."
Glasgow 2014 Shop is rated 3.59 based on 1,334 reviews