Ginger Interiors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ginger Interiors

How would you rate Ginger Interiors ?

"Thank you. My beautiful Christmas card order arrived this morning. Superb quality, at a very competitive price. Super fast delivery and a lovely email thanking me for my order. I will definitely use you again. I’m absolutely delighted with my free Christmas napkins enclosed too, a lovey surprise."
"Prompt service and I am very pleased with the beautiful Christmas cards that I ordered. Also Clare was so kind to let me know that I had missed a discount offer and she refunded me! Thank you Clare! I shall return! Pauline"
"Excellent service, Excellent speedy delivery. It was a present for my wife and she was thrilled with the gift Thanks you very must"
"Great cards. Lots of other beautiful items also. Fast delivery. Ordered six cards and they sent an extra one free. Brilliant customer service. Will recommend."
Lin
"The items arrived quickly and as described. As an added bonus there was a free gift inside the package of 2 wooden tree decorations, a nice touch! Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Their product was 50pct cheaper than Amazon and other sites. Communication was excellent and the speed of delivery amazing. Wholly satisfied!"
"Great products. Quite unique. Good value for money. Great customer service."
Ginger Interiors is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews