Ginger Interiors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ginger Interiors
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Ginger Interiors made you happy

"Just bought an African ornament from ginger interiors and it is beautiful. Just as advertised. I am very happy with it. Very quick service, well wrapped and also received a free gift! Very happy with service and would definitely recommend."
Are you Ginger Interiors? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Ginger Interiors receives. Reply Free
"Would definitely buy from Ginger interiors again just received my order and everything that I bought I’m very pleased with. Would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends thanks again. Liz M"
"I have just bought from Ginger Interiors for the second time. Clare is such a lovely, helpful seller and always goes that extra mile to assist. Has some unusual items too. I've loved what I've bought so far and have even received a little free gift with my orders. It's also satisfying to support independent traders and I'm sure Ginger Interiors will be around for many years to come. Thank you Clare."
"First order time I have ordered and will certainly not be my last. Received my order promptly this morning and I am very happy with it. Have also received a personal thank you and gift with the order. Lovely personal customer service touches. Would recommend Ginger Interiors to anyone looking for some interesting and individual cards."
"Fantastic cards and speedy delivery.Great customer service from Clare.Will definitely order again."
"Excellent service. Christmas order arrived quickly It was my first order,just sent off my second.Great customer service. Nice surprise on opening my parcel to find a pack of Chrismas napkins inside. Thank you"
"Thank you. My beautiful Christmas card order arrived this morning. Superb quality, at a very competitive price. Super fast delivery and a lovely email thanking me for my order. I will definitely use you again. I’m absolutely delighted with my free Christmas napkins enclosed too, a lovey surprise."
"Prompt service and I am very pleased with the beautiful Christmas cards that I ordered. Also Clare was so kind to let me know that I had missed a discount offer and she refunded me! Thank you Clare! I shall return! Pauline"
"Excellent service, Excellent speedy delivery. It was a present for my wife and she was thrilled with the gift Thanks you very must"
"Great cards. Lots of other beautiful items also. Fast delivery. Ordered six cards and they sent an extra one free. Brilliant customer service. Will recommend."
Lin
"The items arrived quickly and as described. As an added bonus there was a free gift inside the package of 2 wooden tree decorations, a nice touch! Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Their product was 50pct cheaper than Amazon and other sites. Communication was excellent and the speed of delivery amazing. Wholly satisfied!"
"Great products. Quite unique. Good value for money. Great customer service."
Ginger Interiors is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews