Ginger6 Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ginger6 Limited
"Superb product and truly excellent communication. Helped me some compatibility issues which were all resolved. Definitely a strong recommendation"
"When I needed a new PC I knew what I wanted it to do but didn’t know how to achieve it. Contacted Kevin at Ginger 6 who listened to what I wanted and then talked me through all of my best options . I’ve ended up with a fantastic system which I am extremely pleased with, it being very powerful, quiet and remarkably fast. Can’t recommend Ginger 6 highly enough and would definitely use them again."
"Kevin listened carefully about my PC requirements (two long phone calls) and after giving his advice and after some consideration I placed my order on Monday afternoon and received my PC the following Friday. The computer worked first time and was very responsive and fast fast fast just as kevin promised.You can trust Ginger6 it's great and gives good service and value."
"arrived quickly... Son is happy with his new machine"
"very pleased with my new computer purchase everyone was very helpful and would highly recommend Ginger6 to anyone looking to buy a new PC"
"I'm delighted with my new PC - custom built to my requirements and I was particularly happy that Ginger6 were willing to add a hot-swap rack for 3.5" drive, something that is already making my life so much easier. Everything worked out of the box and the machine is as quiet as I could have hoped. I won't be going anywhere else next time I need to upgrade!"
"I'm very particular about what features I want in a PC which is why I looked to get a custom build rather than something off the shelf. Thankfully the team were very helpful in answering all my questions and putting together a spec based on my needs and price point. My PC arrived in quick time and the delivery was even set up for a day that I'd be in. A great service and will definitely use again in the future."
"Having used windows 10 Pc's at Citizens advice, I keep willing them to be as fast as my home one. Thank You Ginger6 for making me impatient to other Pc's that aren't mine :). Ohh and loving the lighting :)"
"Great machine!! My son loves it, fast build time and delivery, ginger6 is the place to go say no more!!"
"I originally bought a ginger6 in 2013. It ran flawlessly until this year apart from replacing the power supply. It was showing it's age so I decided to take the plunge and order an up to date PC. Your staff were very helpful in helping me choose the components also assisting me in getting it up and running. All in all a very satisfying purchase. I would thoroughly recommend ginger6 to anyone thinking of buying a PC."
"Ordered a case over the new year period. Unfortunately due to their system not updating until they reopened for business the case I ordered was out of stock. BUT they phoned me to inform me and apologise! Never had anyone do this in over 20 years of buying PC parts. Chose a different case and they posted it the same day for next day delivery! Bearing in mind they did not phone me until mid afternoon this was excellent customer services. Will definitely order from Ginger6 again. Thanks guys."
"Our local computer shop has sadly given up the ghost, and I loathe PCWorld, so I googled computer builders in my area, and the Ginger6 website stood out far above the others.  I was most impressed by the breadth and clarity of the options for custom building.  Having bought a computer, I was amazed that it was delivered in less than three days.  The quality is superb - far better than I dared to hope. Any questions I had (including a very stupid one) were answered immediately.  Quite outstanding!  "
"First class service with very reasonable prices. This was the first time I have used this company but I am sure it will not be the last."
"Fast Delivery/Excellent Customer Service"
"No problems, speedy delivery, good communication."
"Ginger6 provided a great value option, set to my specification. The computer was set-up for me and came with a warranty. All I had to do was plug it in. It was delivered really quickly and I am delighted with the service."
"Excellent communication fast service great product many thanks"
"Ginger 6 are always good! I have recommended them to various colleagues and friends over the years, they have always been happy with the products, service and pricing too."
"Having had the PC for over a month, I can state that it is everything that Kevin it would be. Even the after sales support (user error - stupid question) was responded to quickly and out-of-hours - exceptional service."
"Excellent service less than 24 hours form.ordering to delivering. Really impressed"
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.87 based on 375 reviews