Ginger6 Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ginger6 Limited
Telephone
"Excellent service. I chose a standard PC online, then used drop downs to customu#ise it. As per website, it took three working days to build and I was kept aprised via email. Delivery was on time and the product well packaged. The price of my custom built PC was far less than the equivalent off the shelf PC from larger companies. Customer service is first rate and calls are answered expeditiously."
"Very good and am very happy with the item"
"Arrived quickly, well packaged and as described. So far running smoothly and without problems."
"Ginger6 is a great company for people who do not know a lot about gaming pcs. They provide default builds which you can easily modify yourself. A member of the team called me to give advice about my computer. You are covered up to 3 years. Upgrading down the line is no problem either. Delivery was fast considering overseas limitations. Overall a great company."
"Bought a computer from Ginger6 in 2009 and it ran fine for a decade, bought a new one just last week and all has been delivered as described in timescale given. Great service provided."
"Very pleased with PC. Easy to order great customer service and fast delivery. Highly recommend this company."
"Helped us choose our components and gave us great support when we were setting up the new PC at home. Highly recommend."
"Excellent communication and customer service. Item arrived ahead of schedule and with no issues or defects. Very happy"
"I’m gonna keep this short and sweet. Ginger6 are fantastic at what they do and I highly recommend them. Thanks for my pc it’s perfect."
"Easy website with a lot of upgrades so you can customize your own rig with quality conponents. Delivery right on time and questions answered satisfactory."
"Can’t complain about the service. Checked my order with me before they built it. Delivery was very quick and the pc was well packed and as I requested. Pc is working ok so far."
"Excellent service again on the second occasion that I have bought from this company. The choice of components and the prices were really good, while the customer service was first class. I would definitely recommend Ginger 6 for an office style computer or a gaming computer."
"really great service, talked me through the spec my son had put together and helped me understand it! delivered within 3 days, set it up last night and all working perfectly. many thanks."
"gave me good advice helped me sort out a problem all good"
"Excellent service when asked for advice good advice given"
"Computer arrived well packed and worked ok as soon as set up. No problems with it over the 1st week. Very quiet and efficient machine."
"Excellent service. Help and advice given where required. Really quick turnaround, had the PC arrive within 2 days of ordering. Maybe not the cheapest but the service provided offsets that and when it comes to that sort of thing buying cheap normally means buying twice. Absolutely recommended. Thank you chaps."
"Great service and products, highly recommended!"
"Superb product and truly excellent communication. Helped me some compatibility issues which were all resolved. Definitely a strong recommendation"
"When I needed a new PC I knew what I wanted it to do but didn’t know how to achieve it. Contacted Kevin at Ginger 6 who listened to what I wanted and then talked me through all of my best options . I’ve ended up with a fantastic system which I am extremely pleased with, it being very powerful, quiet and remarkably fast. Can’t recommend Ginger 6 highly enough and would definitely use them again."
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.87 based on 393 reviews