Ginger6 Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ginger6 Limited
Neil Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"I needed a specific kind of case for my needs, I'm not a gamer but I do a lot of work with video. Ginger6 were able to advise and make additions to a standard case for me. It was all done efficiently and quickly. This is the second PC that I have bought from them in a year and I'm very happy with their service."
"Emailed them with questions on a Sunday night and was amazed to get a response straight away. Ordered that night asking if they could deliver by Friday if possible as it was my son's birthday, but as it was a custom build I did not expect them to be able to do it. To my surprise the computer was delivered on Thursday, all as ordered and my son was over the moon."
"Great price, great service/delivery, did the job!"
Samantha Whiting
Verified Buyer
"The product was fast to arrive and amazing. Would deffinatly buy from again. Customer service was helpful and polite I used the online chat and got the answers I needed in 2 clicks."
Steven Errington
Verified Buyer
"What a great service we received and a really high quality PC at a very reasonable price. We have been burned buying PCs on line before so took comfort from the consistently good customer reviews that Ginger6 receive. We ordered quite late but Kevin and the team ensured the machine was delivered ahead of my son's 16th birthday. He kept me in the loop all the way through and provided quick and efficient after care service too. Need a new PC at a reasonable price and great customer service then Ginger6 is the company for you. I know where our next PC will be coming from! Well done and thank you"
"Very fast delivery, PC is just amazing!!! I highly recommend!!!"
Ian Browne
Verified Buyer
"I needed to update my system in order to fully use a flight sim programme which my current PC would not run satisfactorily. Having emailed Ginger6 Computers I got a quick response and was able to talk on the phone about my personal requirements. Nothing was too much trouble and it was evident that they were not trying to sell me anything I didn't really need. After being guided by Kevin, I decided to go with his recommendations and the PC was delivered promptly and is pefect for what I required. Thank you!"
Stephen Clark
Verified Buyer
"Good and friendly advice on the telephone prior to purchase and assistance in assembling a machine suitable for my purposes. Willingness to install my old hard drive as part of the assembly easing transition of documents etc. Price seemed fair - I don't know if it is the cheapest - but good customer service is worth something."
Omar Salih
"I ordered a PC from Ginger6 and was extremely pleased with everything. From the easy to use website, excellent service and communication, not online but also over the phone and email. The clear abd quick checkout was also nice. The price is also very reasonable. I also wanted extra parts they didn't sell but they still managed to order it and install it. Once the order was placed, I was always communicated to regarding any issues and the progress of what was happening. A customer satisfaction based business. I will definitely use again and highly recommend to everybody looking for a new computer or parts."
"An excellent service - fast and efficient."
"Excellent service and products. Even though I made special requests these were accommodated. Build and delivery was right on the stated time. The price was exactly as quoted. I am delighted with the PC, which worked straight from the box and has been 100% reliable. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ginger 6."
"great service great advice fast turn around"
Alan Carratt
Verified Buyer
"chose G6 from web page's . Very helpful of what i needed to make my computer list. Quick to get my order through very satisfied ."
Martin Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a cit 500w PSU which runs very cool and quiet. Speedy delivery."
David Norton
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to pick what I wanted and had my computer with in a week."
Peter McNeill
Verified Buyer
"5 stars: Excellent – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone."
"good service thats about it"
Harri Shuffley
Verified Buyer
"I had made a custom PC which I thought I was quite happy with (Upgraded on what I already had). The following day I received a phone call from Ginger 6 asking about the PC I wanted. After about 5-10 minutes on the phone with one of the customer service staff I realised I had ordered things I didn't really need on the PC. They suggested different graphics cards to go with the AMD processor I had ordered to improve the playability. The advise was brilliant, now playing on my PC at much quicker speeds than I have before!"
Thomas Skelding
Verified Buyer
"Great rig I purchased ...things a beast on total war series. value for money 👍🏻 staff very professional and always there to help . I highly recommend these guys for gaming pcs"
"Appreciated the advice to help choose the right components to meet my needs rather than buy something "off the shelf" & then have to upgrade & delivery was later the same week. Thank-you."
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.86 based on 348 reviews