Ginger6 Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ginger6 Limited
Telephone
Read Ginger6 Limited Reviews

sales@ginger6.com

Bought computers from here for a while and custom pcs always come highest quality, also got a refurbished laptop a while back which was in goos condition but kay have been cheaper else where for the same model, still great choice and customer service. Small issues with delivery were fixed easily via email with ginger6, gaming pc i bought from them 6 years ago was still going strong with one or two part replacements at the 5 year point until i got a newer one.
Great service came in good time and look brill
2nd PC I have purchased from Ginger6, price was fair excellently built and speedy delivery...
Fantastic service, easy website to use. Had a gaming machine built to my own spec. Build looked fantastic - really neat and tidy. One internal component wouldn’t configure so had to take it back. The issue was fixed the same evening and picked it up again the next day. After sale service was great - and that is a key thing with a new build as it’s really common for something to work not quite right when you put so many new parts together. The phone was answered on second or third ring when I called. Emails answered quickly. Altogether really satisfied. Great service and really friendly. Cheers!
Inside looks super neat, runs very quiet and the fans keep the computer super cool. Haven't had a problem with it. Only slight annoyance was with downloading drivers because it just came with a usb stick but no instructions or note to say what it was, figured it out though so not a big deal.
Nice and easy from order to delivery..many thanks
I,ve had this computer for one week now and and I cannot see how I could have made a better choice. The computer is excellent and the service was exemplary Can recommend to anyone.
I was delighted with the assistance in choosing the PC components. Reliable assembly and delivery, too.
From initial design to build was top quality. Great support and fast turnaround. Can’t recommend enough!
the 2 pc that have been bought by myself and my son have been top class it was my son that did all the buying from ginger 6 and i am satisfied with both my son has had contact with the dealers and been happy with the response i am now ordering another one thank you for top class service
Made my order, then a few days later I was contacted to be told all my choices weren't available, delivery took a while and tracking the parcel wasn't obvious as it wasn't clear it was coming in separate parcels. I got excited that it was finally being delivered and it was antivirus software and no machine that came several days later
Excellent service very quick on doing the pc and getting it delivered no problems with the pc i would recommend ginger6 to anyone there again I have my dad as put an order in for 1 and my brother is saving up for as well
Mains cable is loose and pc turns off, also the speaker function not working either
Good comms through the build and quick advice on my questions as to whether I was selecting the right components. Had an issue with the Windows licence but this was handled mega quick. Would certainly trust these guys above some of the other sites out there.
The team were excellent. Not being an expert, I believe the team gave honest advice. Thank you
Ordered my new desktop after selecting the component parts from their website. It arrived in double quick time. Had a few questions which were answered quickly by the technical team, Excellent service and would not hesitate to recommend.
great guy great before and after sales can't knock the first class service i recieved HIGHLY RECCOMENDED QUALITY MACHINES
Good Communication from the Builder when I asked about shipping my own GPU from Scan as they didn't list the one I wanted (PowerColor Red Devil 5700 XT). Was happy to build the PC with this GPU and test it before shipping.

Overall I would say the PC has been really good, a few niggles with loud basic 3 pin case fans which I swapped out for much nicer 4 pin PWM Be Quiet Silent Wings 3 fans, 2x 140mm intake at the front and a 120mm exhaust. Runs much much quieter now and cooler too.

I have also swapped out the basic AMD cooler for an Arctic cooler too, the basic AMD Stealth has no copper surface, it is all Alu, so getting a decent heatsink has made a big difference to the CPU temps (AMD CPUs in their nature ramp up and down the temp scale very fast, nothing to worry about though).

Cable management was neat and tidy and it has left me with enough space to slot in a 1TB WD Blue SSD as the case has room for SSD mounting points, and Cooler Master sell tons of spares on their website.

Packaging was really good, everything well supported and nothing was out of place when it arrived.

From a feedback perspective, I would suggest a few changes to the configuration options, with more control over Case Fans and CPU coolers available, more brands etc. Similarly some more GPU choices would be good too, like the third party partners such as Gigabyte and Powercolor. However it is good that they still allowed a customer-shipped option.
Very good computer with service to match
Delivered in good time . Haven’t opened yet as it’s a birthday present ! So ask us later
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.88 based on 451 reviews