Ginger6 Limited Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@ginger6.com

Martin Esser
Verified Buyer

Very good service and quick and accurate responses to all my queries. They assembled and shipped my computer faster than was originally agreed as well!

It was my second time using Ginger6 and I will most likely come back in the future.
Steve Marshall
Verified Buyer

Had no reason for concern going for this supplier over net, sensible advice from online/phone customer services, had considered building myself, but having looked at costs their markup was certainly reasonable bearing in mind the warranty, lack of hassle and support .... so far ......
George Vilu
Verified Buyer

Bought this back in September 2016, was a little bit suspicious as it was my first time buying a pre-build PC online without actually seeing how it is assembled. The one and only problem that I ever had during 6 months and on was me playing around with software and drivers (thanks AMD...). Not a geek about FPS and benchmarks but what I can say is that this beauty runs GTAV solid 60 FPS Almost ultra setting (only shadows are medium because for me not big of a difference). Battlefield solid 80-100 (can't remember 100% but nevertheless the picture was amazing!). As for the other aspects, runs very smooth, quiet and very good looking!

Excellent customer service, had small problems setting it up with my old monitor and forgot that cable ports are different so had to call to find out what to do, perfectly explained to me step by step what to do and where to get the cables from. Thank you guys!
James Aiken
Verified Buyer

Pc came quick and works perfectly, very pleased
David Calrow
Verified Buyer

This isn't the first time i've made a purchase from ginger6, but each time i've had nothing but the best customer service regarding my order, and very good quality product. The only issue i had with my order was something they advised me of, which showed a great care for me getting the best product possible, and the chat i had on the phone was very personable and good. All in all, i would highly recommend them as a place to go to for your computing needs.
Dale Atkins
Verified Buyer

Ginger 6 have an extensive range of computer components and custom built performance machines to suit everybody. I have built a few PC's myself and the service at Ginger 6 is very good.
Mark Lawton
Verified Buyer

This was my first purchase from ginger6 but not my last, the service and customer support has been excellent along with 3 years warranty for peace of mind I cant find anything to fault.
The system I purchased was a custom build, built to a very high standard with excellent cable management, although the system I purchased was quite a high spec for gaming (see benchmark photo) its also unbelievably quiet and without doubt the best pc I have ever purchased and its fast, boots up in 20 seconds on windows 10.
All in all ginger6 offer a great service and provide a quality product 10/10.
Steve Bush
Verified Buyer

helpful advice, prompt delivery, straight forward good quality products - thanks!
Paul Crawford

Solid.
Rex Harrison
Verified Buyer

I would happily recommend Ginger6. On top of reasonable pricing, and a quality product delivered at a short time scale there was excellent communications and friendly impartial proffesional advice. Thank you.
Bruce Haig
Verified Buyer

Guys helped me out when i forgot to select operating system. build is good and no issues with it, perfect for my tennage son. runs all his games very well with medium settings.
Benjamin Kays
Verified Buyer

I was uncertain about buying from ginger6 due to not knowing them, but after reading reviews online I changed my mind and spent around £900 on a pc( cheapest website for pcs by far). My pc came very quick it was tracked so I knew exactly what day and hour it would come. When it arrived it was perfectly secure and safe nothing was broke, turned on instantly and I've had zero problems with it, would definitely recommend this website to anyone looking for high end gaming PCs.
Melanie Ashworth
Verified Buyer

My son had spec'd a gaming PC for himself and I was unfamiliar with the PC and Ginger 6. Before purchasing, I contacted the online customer support and called to understand what exactly I was purchasing and whether there was any after sales service etc. I was given very helpful advice and prompt assistance. I placed the order for the PC and it arrived very quickly; not only is my son impressed with it, but I am too - it looks awesome! Ginger 6 have been so helpful throughout the purchase. We had a set-up issue, which Ginger 6 online support helped us with immediately too. I would definitely recommend Ginger 6 for their helpful service and quality PCs.
Paul O'Connor
Verified Buyer

Minor issues arose during my PC build (required colour neon cooling fans) - this was quickly advised and an agreed resolution discussed and agreed.

This did not impact the build time and my new PC was delivered before Christmas as I'd been advised.

Very happy with the quality of the PC build, the internal cabling very neat and tidy, great PC and an excellent Customer service too.

I've recommended G6 to my friends and family :)
Claire Fenwick
Verified Buyer

My son wanted to build his own
P.C. however after encountering difficulties on the website, I called customer services. The help and advice was outstanding, they actually saved us money with their recommendations and they pulled out all the stops to ensure he received his computer in time for Christmas, even though we'd passed the deadline. He received it two days later, needed help with set up and yet again the help provided was outstanding. I would highly recommend this company and we will personally use them again for any future purchases!
James Cole
Verified Buyer

Phoned up to enquire when a monitor would be back in stock for my sons Christmas present. Told they had just one coming in which they reserved for me and sent on to as soon as they received it.
Very helpful people and it was the best price in U.K. I could find.
Recommended.
K Liptrot
Unverified Reviewer

I bought my PC from here about 1 Year ago, and I have had minimal problems. The customer service was great, i got the computer within a week and a half from ordering it, over the Christmas period.
Martin Esser
Verified Buyer

Very good service. After some initial problems with the delivery, the team at Ginger6 was able to resolve my issues quickly and professionally.

Would recommend and use again.
Adam Parrott
Verified Buyer

Not knowing much about gaming pc's I found Ginger6 very knowledgable and helpful. They answered all my questions in a polite and professional manor. The delivery of the pc was well communicated and on time. All in all a great experience.
Steven Cunliffe
Verified Buyer

Web site is clear, lets you specify exactly what you want, delivery on time as promised and helpful staff
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.85 based on 306 reviews