Ginger6 Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ginger6 Limited
"Excellent service and products. Even though I made special requests these were accommodated. Build and delivery was right on the stated time. The price was exactly as quoted. I am delighted with the PC, which worked straight from the box and has been 100% reliable. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ginger 6."
"great service great advice fast turn around"
Alan Carratt
Verified Buyer
"chose G6 from web page's . Very helpful of what i needed to make my computer list. Quick to get my order through very satisfied ."
Martin Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a cit 500w PSU which runs very cool and quiet. Speedy delivery."
David Norton
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to pick what I wanted and had my computer with in a week."
Peter McNeill
Verified Buyer
"5 stars: Excellent – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone."
"good service thats about it"
Harri Shuffley
Verified Buyer
"I had made a custom PC which I thought I was quite happy with (Upgraded on what I already had). The following day I received a phone call from Ginger 6 asking about the PC I wanted. After about 5-10 minutes on the phone with one of the customer service staff I realised I had ordered things I didn't really need on the PC. They suggested different graphics cards to go with the AMD processor I had ordered to improve the playability. The advise was brilliant, now playing on my PC at much quicker speeds than I have before!"
Thomas Skelding
Verified Buyer
"Great rig I purchased ...things a beast on total war series. value for money 👍🏻 staff very professional and always there to help . I highly recommend these guys for gaming pcs"
"Appreciated the advice to help choose the right components to meet my needs rather than buy something "off the shelf" & then have to upgrade & delivery was later the same week. Thank-you."
Ian Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Good advice, prompt delivery and great prices. Had slight issue when setting up but a couple of e mails and everything was sorted."
Dion Mytum
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy, trouble free ordering from their site. 24 hr delivery, arrived before 13:00hrs. Very happy customer."
"Excellent Customer service, fast delivery. Would use again for any future purchases."
"Ordered pc for my son who had meticulously studied various machines / companies. Came superfast / well packaged and when my son emailed a question they answered promptly and correctly and resolved his issue. would recommend to other people - great service ! thanks"
"Excellent customer service - the case we ordered was out of stock and we were phoned to discuss alternatives. Computer arrived very quickly - well packaged and tracked. Grandson extremely pleased!"
"great products delivery and prices"
Jason Green
Verified Buyer
"Great team offered loads of advise before I bought the pc always on had to answer question my son loves his new pc"
Sean Arrowsmith
Verified Buyer
"Wow, what a PC. This Ryzen 7 1800x/Strix GTX 1060 6Gb is a beast."
"A high quality desktop PC. Good build quality and price. Built and dispatched very quickly."
"low prices"