Ginger6 Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ginger6 Limited
"Very fast delivery, PC is just amazing!!! I highly recommend!!!"
Ian Browne
Verified Buyer
"I needed to update my system in order to fully use a flight sim programme which my current PC would not run satisfactorily. Having emailed Ginger6 Computers I got a quick response and was able to talk on the phone about my personal requirements. Nothing was too much trouble and it was evident that they were not trying to sell me anything I didn't really need. After being guided by Kevin, I decided to go with his recommendations and the PC was delivered promptly and is pefect for what I required. Thank you!"
Stephen Clark
Verified Buyer
"Good and friendly advice on the telephone prior to purchase and assistance in assembling a machine suitable for my purposes. Willingness to install my old hard drive as part of the assembly easing transition of documents etc. Price seemed fair - I don't know if it is the cheapest - but good customer service is worth something."
Omar Salih
"I ordered a PC from Ginger6 and was extremely pleased with everything. From the easy to use website, excellent service and communication, not online but also over the phone and email. The clear abd quick checkout was also nice. The price is also very reasonable. I also wanted extra parts they didn't sell but they still managed to order it and install it. Once the order was placed, I was always communicated to regarding any issues and the progress of what was happening. A customer satisfaction based business. I will definitely use again and highly recommend to everybody looking for a new computer or parts."
"An excellent service - fast and efficient."
"Excellent service and products. Even though I made special requests these were accommodated. Build and delivery was right on the stated time. The price was exactly as quoted. I am delighted with the PC, which worked straight from the box and has been 100% reliable. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ginger 6."
"great service great advice fast turn around"
Alan Carratt
Verified Buyer
"chose G6 from web page's . Very helpful of what i needed to make my computer list. Quick to get my order through very satisfied ."
Martin Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a cit 500w PSU which runs very cool and quiet. Speedy delivery."
David Norton
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to pick what I wanted and had my computer with in a week."
Peter McNeill
Verified Buyer
"5 stars: Excellent – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone."
"good service thats about it"
Harri Shuffley
Verified Buyer
"I had made a custom PC which I thought I was quite happy with (Upgraded on what I already had). The following day I received a phone call from Ginger 6 asking about the PC I wanted. After about 5-10 minutes on the phone with one of the customer service staff I realised I had ordered things I didn't really need on the PC. They suggested different graphics cards to go with the AMD processor I had ordered to improve the playability. The advise was brilliant, now playing on my PC at much quicker speeds than I have before!"
Thomas Skelding
Verified Buyer
"Great rig I purchased ...things a beast on total war series. value for money 👍🏻 staff very professional and always there to help . I highly recommend these guys for gaming pcs"
"Appreciated the advice to help choose the right components to meet my needs rather than buy something "off the shelf" & then have to upgrade & delivery was later the same week. Thank-you."
Ian Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Good advice, prompt delivery and great prices. Had slight issue when setting up but a couple of e mails and everything was sorted."
Dion Mytum
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy, trouble free ordering from their site. 24 hr delivery, arrived before 13:00hrs. Very happy customer."
"Excellent Customer service, fast delivery. Would use again for any future purchases."
"Ordered pc for my son who had meticulously studied various machines / companies. Came superfast / well packaged and when my son emailed a question they answered promptly and correctly and resolved his issue. would recommend to other people - great service ! thanks"
"Excellent customer service - the case we ordered was out of stock and we were phoned to discuss alternatives. Computer arrived very quickly - well packaged and tracked. Grandson extremely pleased!"
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.86 based on 343 reviews