Ginger6 Limited Reviews

299 Reviews

sales@ginger6.com

Steve Bush
Verified Buyer

helpful advice, prompt delivery, straight forward good quality products - thanks!
Paul Crawford

Solid.
Rex Harrison
Verified Buyer

I would happily recommend Ginger6. On top of reasonable pricing, and a quality product delivered at a short time scale there was excellent communications and friendly impartial proffesional advice. Thank you.
Bruce Haig
Verified Buyer

Guys helped me out when i forgot to select operating system. build is good and no issues with it, perfect for my tennage son. runs all his games very well with medium settings.
Benjamin Kays
Verified Buyer

I was uncertain about buying from ginger6 due to not knowing them, but after reading reviews online I changed my mind and spent around £900 on a pc( cheapest website for pcs by far). My pc came very quick it was tracked so I knew exactly what day and hour it would come. When it arrived it was perfectly secure and safe nothing was broke, turned on instantly and I've had zero problems with it, would definitely recommend this website to anyone looking for high end gaming PCs.
Melanie Ashworth
Verified Buyer

My son had spec'd a gaming PC for himself and I was unfamiliar with the PC and Ginger 6. Before purchasing, I contacted the online customer support and called to understand what exactly I was purchasing and whether there was any after sales service etc. I was given very helpful advice and prompt assistance. I placed the order for the PC and it arrived very quickly; not only is my son impressed with it, but I am too - it looks awesome! Ginger 6 have been so helpful throughout the purchase. We had a set-up issue, which Ginger 6 online support helped us with immediately too. I would definitely recommend Ginger 6 for their helpful service and quality PCs.
Paul O'Connor
Verified Buyer

Minor issues arose during my PC build (required colour neon cooling fans) - this was quickly advised and an agreed resolution discussed and agreed.

This did not impact the build time and my new PC was delivered before Christmas as I'd been advised.

Very happy with the quality of the PC build, the internal cabling very neat and tidy, great PC and an excellent Customer service too.

I've recommended G6 to my friends and family :)
Claire Fenwick
Verified Buyer

My son wanted to build his own
P.C. however after encountering difficulties on the website, I called customer services. The help and advice was outstanding, they actually saved us money with their recommendations and they pulled out all the stops to ensure he received his computer in time for Christmas, even though we'd passed the deadline. He received it two days later, needed help with set up and yet again the help provided was outstanding. I would highly recommend this company and we will personally use them again for any future purchases!
James Cole
Verified Buyer

Phoned up to enquire when a monitor would be back in stock for my sons Christmas present. Told they had just one coming in which they reserved for me and sent on to as soon as they received it.
Very helpful people and it was the best price in U.K. I could find.
Recommended.
K Liptrot
Unverified Reviewer

I bought my PC from here about 1 Year ago, and I have had minimal problems. The customer service was great, i got the computer within a week and a half from ordering it, over the Christmas period.
Martin Esser
Verified Buyer

Very good service. After some initial problems with the delivery, the team at Ginger6 was able to resolve my issues quickly and professionally.

Would recommend and use again.
Adam Parrott
Verified Buyer

Not knowing much about gaming pc's I found Ginger6 very knowledgable and helpful. They answered all my questions in a polite and professional manor. The delivery of the pc was well communicated and on time. All in all a great experience.
Steven Cunliffe
Verified Buyer

Web site is clear, lets you specify exactly what you want, delivery on time as promised and helpful staff
John Woodhouse
Verified Buyer

Helpful to have email conversation to get the spec right. They identified some cost savings to make other things possible. Very quick turnaround - excellent service all round
Anthony Brookes
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, computer delivered within 4 days of ordering.
Anthony Brookes
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, computer delivered within 4 days of ordering.
John Drummond
Verified Buyer

Great computer, delivered quickly and is working a treat. Shame there was no HDMI cable, but that was very quickly resolved. Thanks for the great advice during the design process and the very handy tips post delivery.
It is working a treat and is so fast the only problem I have is keeping up with it.

Thanks!!
Roger Hearn
Verified Buyer

I found Ginges6 on Google. After comparing 3 of 4 different builders price and delivery times, I decided to choose Ginger6 to build my desktop. Their reviews looked very good and even though I hadn't heard of them by word of mouth, I gave them my order. I received an acknowledgement email on my day of order, Sat 13th Aug, then nothing until Thurs 18th Aug when I received an email saying my new desktop would be delivered that morning. I chose the option of delaying delivery until the next day.
At first I could not get on line wirelessly and had to ring Ginger6. After speaking to Kevin for about one minute he found that I had not connected the aerials to the back of the desktop to get the Edimax wireless LAN working. You can imagine how I felt. More haste less speed as they say.
I found Ginger6 to be very efficient and helpful and am now enjoying a cracking desktop to my spec.
Roger H, Devon
Joseph Burgess
Verified Buyer

very fast and very good i got told my pc would take two eeks but got in it 4 days very good
Helma Watts
Verified Buyer

Excellent company to get made to order gaming computers. Very helpful and reliable staff. I wouldn't look elsewhere now for a gaming computer. My sons are both extremely satisfied with the ones they have. Thank you Ginger 6.
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.84 based on 299 reviews