Ginger6 Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ginger6 Limited
"good service thats about it"
Harri Shuffley
Verified Buyer
"I had made a custom PC which I thought I was quite happy with (Upgraded on what I already had). The following day I received a phone call from Ginger 6 asking about the PC I wanted. After about 5-10 minutes on the phone with one of the customer service staff I realised I had ordered things I didn't really need on the PC. They suggested different graphics cards to go with the AMD processor I had ordered to improve the playability. The advise was brilliant, now playing on my PC at much quicker speeds than I have before!"
Thomas Skelding
Verified Buyer
"Great rig I purchased ...things a beast on total war series. value for money 👍🏻 staff very professional and always there to help . I highly recommend these guys for gaming pcs"
"Appreciated the advice to help choose the right components to meet my needs rather than buy something "off the shelf" & then have to upgrade & delivery was later the same week. Thank-you."
Ian Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Good advice, prompt delivery and great prices. Had slight issue when setting up but a couple of e mails and everything was sorted."
Dion Mytum
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy, trouble free ordering from their site. 24 hr delivery, arrived before 13:00hrs. Very happy customer."
"Excellent Customer service, fast delivery. Would use again for any future purchases."
"Ordered pc for my son who had meticulously studied various machines / companies. Came superfast / well packaged and when my son emailed a question they answered promptly and correctly and resolved his issue. would recommend to other people - great service ! thanks"
"Excellent customer service - the case we ordered was out of stock and we were phoned to discuss alternatives. Computer arrived very quickly - well packaged and tracked. Grandson extremely pleased!"
"great products delivery and prices"
Jason Green
Verified Buyer
"Great team offered loads of advise before I bought the pc always on had to answer question my son loves his new pc"
Sean Arrowsmith
Verified Buyer
"Wow, what a PC. This Ryzen 7 1800x/Strix GTX 1060 6Gb is a beast."
"A high quality desktop PC. Good build quality and price. Built and dispatched very quickly."
"low prices"
Claire Morroll
Verified Buyer
"Bought a gaming pc for our 16 year old autistic son as he's now in college. The machine is fantastic and delivery time was unbelievably fast. good job guys"
Peter Whitear
Verified Buyer
"he supplied what i needed in time"
"very good add a little damage in shipment but rang them up they come out and sorted it that day great service"
"Brilliant customer service and goods... Fast delivery...."
Gary Cannell
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery at the best price as usual (I have been customer for over 12 years because of this). Unusually, I had an issue with the a PC and referred back to Ginger 6. Turned out it was a Microsoft issue after the machine had registered and done over 200 MS updates (no surprise there) but Ginger 6 found the solution and emailed me with the fix within a couple of hours. Excellent !"
Chris Jack
Verified Buyer
"Right price no problems"
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.85 based on 332 reviews