Anthony Brookes

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, computer delivered within 4 days of ordering.

Click here to visit Ginger6 Limited

Anthony Brookes

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service, computer delivered within 4 days of ordering.

John Drummond

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great computer, delivered quickly and is working a treat. Shame there was no HDMI cable, but that was very quickly resolved. Thanks for the great advice during the design process and the very handy tips post delivery.
It is working a treat and is so fast the only problem I have is keeping up with it.

Thanks!!

Roger Hearn

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I found Ginges6 on Google. After comparing 3 of 4 different builders price and delivery times, I decided to choose Ginger6 to build my desktop. Their reviews looked very good and even though I hadn't heard of them by word of mouth, I gave them my order. I received an acknowledgement email on my day of order, Sat 13th Aug, then nothing until Thurs 18th Aug when I received an email saying my new desktop would be delivered that morning. I chose the option of delaying delivery until the next day.
At first I could not get on line wirelessly and had to ring Ginger6. After speaking to Kevin for about one minute he found that I had not connected the aerials to the back of the desktop to get the Edimax wireless LAN working. You can imagine how I felt. More haste less speed as they say.
I found Ginger6 to be very efficient and helpful and am now enjoying a cracking desktop to my spec.
Roger H, Devon

Joseph Burgess

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

very fast and very good i got told my pc would take two eeks but got in it 4 days very good

Helma Watts

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent company to get made to order gaming computers. Very helpful and reliable staff. I wouldn't look elsewhere now for a gaming computer. My sons are both extremely satisfied with the ones they have. Thank you Ginger 6.

Marco Ross

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Computer works excellently as expected. However, the LED lighting strips inside have come loose and are dangling down in front of the glass screen, which is a nuisance, particularity as if I were to fix it (a very easy task) the act of opening up the computer would invalidate my warranty. That little annoyance is the only thing holding this review back from Very Good.

Chris Akinlusi

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great customer service when needed. Prompt email responses on order and invoicing without any delays

Joe Holman

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent customer service and deliver options, new computer arrived within 4 days of purchase. These people see clearly passionate about what they do and I would recommend their service to anyone.

Dobri Dobrev

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm very happy to order for first time something so powerfull and in the same time so cheap. Im highly recommending Ginger6 for the great work they done to finish my order fast. Thank you guys for the hard work!

VICTOR BRUNTNELL

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

After several years of home brew building i decided to purchase a Custom Built PC from Ginger 6 ltd

What a fantastic company i picked all the components from a custom menu and several days later my Fantastic computer arrived. And it said whats on the web page it works from the box !!! my Gaming PC is flawless you can only just hear its running .the Build quality is second to none .
I have no hesitation in recommending this company why have all the problems building a PC and sorting out compatibility issues ? leave it to the experts GINGER 6 LIMITED .
victor west midlands

Sue Hele

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very fast and efficient turnaround of order. All received as ordered. Thank you.

Verified Buyer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Answered every e-mail and questions about a new build within the same day. Sometimes within the same hour. Built it within the time promised, delivered as promised and everything that I asked for in the custom build was present.

Paid by Bank transfer which meant it was completely hassle free. I went for a Saturday delivery and I was able to track the PC down to to the hour and their site also told me what my delivery number was and what number the delivery operative was currently on.

Build quality is great, all disks for the mobo, graphics card and windows included as well as all the user manuals.

Waited a week to review in case anything started to show as failing. The rig is solid and completely overpowered for Legion which I got it for.

Professional company, would recommend without hesitation.

Kenneth McClymont

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I love it. It runs exceedingly well, and it doesn't even blink at playing higher end games (which is why I bought it).
My only complaint is boy is it noisy when I'm gaming - sounds like a helicopter trying to take off - but not sure if that's my fault for not having all the fans on the tower switched on?

Other wise it was very much worth the money.

Thanks guys.

Patrick Kelly

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Extremely fast delivery time to UK Islands, ( IOM in my case ), and great service and build. Thanks. I'll be using you again.

Jeff Clark

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service and advice when the computer arrived my 14 year old son assembled it and started without any problem what so ever would definitely recommend with confidence.

Andrew Ellis

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

There is little to say. I've used Ginger6 for over 5 years and ordered some 20 computers.

They've all arrived on time and as specified.

Not one of them has presented a hardware problem - even half a decade one.

Roger Chatters

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I wanted to replace my 6 year old PC with Intel Celeron, hard disc and 2Gb memory running Windows Vista. I have bought a fairly basic Ginger6 machine with AMD processor, solid state drive, 8Gb memory and 64bit version of Linux Mint. For the £200 outlay I am absolutely delighted. Delivery was incredibly quick, everything works - only faster.

David C

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Hi, I was looking for a high spec computer but my budget was tight. After looking round on Amazon, ebay & various custom PC web sites, Ginger6 offered the flexibility of tailoring a standard PC with parts that I specified at a price that I could afford. I knew I wanted a very fast PC with one of the best CPU's together with very fast disks and adequate RAM - something that would last years before getting too slow.

However, I also historically like to order big items like this from known high street or big companies just because to me, it felt safer. Therefore as I wanted to buy one of the fastest home PC’s available I had a dilemma, do I order from the high street who’d sell me a more expensive default PC with lower spec components or save over £800 whilst specifying top-end components from Ginger6.

I decided to give Ginger6 the chance and I must say how happy I am with them. Before ordering I telephoned to chat about the spec I wanted and they gave wonderful advice. As I work in IT, I know when other companies try to puzzle you with buzz words. My order came extremely quickly and now 4 months on, I can honestly say that this is the best & fastest PC I’ve ever had.

A big thanks to Kevin and his team for providing both pre and post telephone support while I tailored my PC to the way I wanted it. I certainly recommend them and wouldn’t hesitate to buy further products from them.

For reference on 11th April 2016, I ordered: Intel X99 Core i7 Extreme Custom Built PC, Asus X99-A, 16GB RAM, 1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 710, 256GB Samsung SM951 M.2, PCIe NVMe, 1TB SATA3 Hard Drive, EVGA GQ 750w Modular Gold, Antec H600 120mm Liquid Cooler and a Corsair Carbide 200R Case for a price that nobody could beat!

Thanks.
David

Chris Thomas

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Fantastic service. No problems with delivery. Slight issue with the fan I ordered was resolved over one phone call. Website was easy to use. Though I would've preferred it if you could save your customised order to your wishlist, instead of the basic PC package your building it on. However, simply leaving the custom order in the basket until I was ready to order did what I wanted, though it felt a little counter intuitive.

Very happy with my new PC, and the price I paid for it. No major complaints. Just the one very minor quirk of web design mentioned above. Would unconditionally recommend.

Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.84 based on 285 reviews