Ginger6 Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ginger6 Limited
Own Driver, Courier
"After the first one going missing ginger6 soon made a New one and got it to me with in 2days very pleased with there responce"
"The customer support before and after purchase is amazing, speedy delivery. Would highly recommend"
"We've been a customer of Ginger6 for a fair few years now and we always get great service from Kevin at the team at Ginger6. Feel safe in the knowledge that you get decent kit, and if for whatever reason stuff goes wrong, it always gets rectified ! Top stuff."
"Fab service excellent pc and fast delivery"
"Sweet black magic! Ginger6 built my ultimate PC. I challenged Kevin from Ginger6 to build a gaming rig that put all his knowledge and skills to the test. I wanted to ultimate gaming experience with the very latest multi-core Ryzen AMD CPU and multiple NVidia GPUs. He provided expert advice on both the best price-performance and his extensive experience with different hardware vendors. I knew I was in good hands when he carefully chose the exact right components at extremely competitive prices. He took the time to design and build the ultimate PC and intensively burn-in and test every component for excellent stability. The box looks cool in black and back-lit LEDs and hums along almost silently under the heaviest demands."
"I came across Ginger6 Limited quite by accident, when I wanted to surprise my husband with a new pc, and am extremely grateful to them for their understandng and helpfulness. They are nice, and friendly, and a pleasure to do business with."
"I needed a specific kind of case for my needs, I'm not a gamer but I do a lot of work with video. Ginger6 were able to advise and make additions to a standard case for me. It was all done efficiently and quickly. This is the second PC that I have bought from them in a year and I'm very happy with their service."
"Emailed them with questions on a Sunday night and was amazed to get a response straight away. Ordered that night asking if they could deliver by Friday if possible as it was my son's birthday, but as it was a custom build I did not expect them to be able to do it. To my surprise the computer was delivered on Thursday, all as ordered and my son was over the moon."
"Great price, great service/delivery, did the job!"
"The product was fast to arrive and amazing. Would deffinatly buy from again. Customer service was helpful and polite I used the online chat and got the answers I needed in 2 clicks."
"What a great service we received and a really high quality PC at a very reasonable price. We have been burned buying PCs on line before so took comfort from the consistently good customer reviews that Ginger6 receive. We ordered quite late but Kevin and the team ensured the machine was delivered ahead of my son's 16th birthday. He kept me in the loop all the way through and provided quick and efficient after care service too. Need a new PC at a reasonable price and great customer service then Ginger6 is the company for you. I know where our next PC will be coming from! Well done and thank you"
"Very fast delivery, PC is just amazing!!! I highly recommend!!!"
"I needed to update my system in order to fully use a flight sim programme which my current PC would not run satisfactorily. Having emailed Ginger6 Computers I got a quick response and was able to talk on the phone about my personal requirements. Nothing was too much trouble and it was evident that they were not trying to sell me anything I didn't really need. After being guided by Kevin, I decided to go with his recommendations and the PC was delivered promptly and is pefect for what I required. Thank you!"
"Good and friendly advice on the telephone prior to purchase and assistance in assembling a machine suitable for my purposes. Willingness to install my old hard drive as part of the assembly easing transition of documents etc. Price seemed fair - I don't know if it is the cheapest - but good customer service is worth something."
"I ordered a PC from Ginger6 and was extremely pleased with everything. From the easy to use website, excellent service and communication, not online but also over the phone and email. The clear abd quick checkout was also nice. The price is also very reasonable. I also wanted extra parts they didn't sell but they still managed to order it and install it. Once the order was placed, I was always communicated to regarding any issues and the progress of what was happening. A customer satisfaction based business. I will definitely use again and highly recommend to everybody looking for a new computer or parts."
"An excellent service - fast and efficient."
"Excellent service and products. Even though I made special requests these were accommodated. Build and delivery was right on the stated time. The price was exactly as quoted. I am delighted with the PC, which worked straight from the box and has been 100% reliable. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ginger 6."
"great service great advice fast turn around"
"chose G6 from web page's . Very helpful of what i needed to make my computer list. Quick to get my order through very satisfied ."
"Purchased a cit 500w PSU which runs very cool and quiet. Speedy delivery."
Ginger6 Limited is rated 4.86 based on 354 reviews