GillyGifts Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GillyGifts

About GillyGifts: Premier Gift Supplier : Willow Tree : Nemesis Now : Arora : Rytham Clocks : Border Fine Arts and more .

How would you rate GillyGifts ?

"Prompt and fast delivery of a very scarce and discontinued item, the Lilliput Lane cottage, which I bought for a Pastor friend from America who values the Lilliput Lane cottages a great deal."
"Gift arrived quickly and safely. Thank you"
"personal service 20 out of 10"
"Well packaged and arrived in the time atated"
"I was very happy with the service they provided me . I contacted them via telephone with a query about their website. It was answered promptly and they assisted me with the order. I then received the item the following day- fantastic service- especially as it's approaching Christmas!"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery."
"GillyGifts was easy to deal with. They were very obliging, prompt and helpful. Would definitely shop with this company again."
"David went above and beyond to help me make this Christmas present happen for my wife... Had it not been for his sheer patience with me, I doubt I would have continued... I received my order the next day as promised, and the packaging for this fragile item was just brilliant thank you so much"
"Prompt service"
"VERY QUICK SERVICE IN FACT PARCEL ARRIVED DAY BEFORE E-MAIL TELLING ME IT WAS ON WAY. SUPER BARRY CARR SORRY UPPER CASE JIPPY LAPTOP"
"I order two items and have only got one"
2 Items posted , confirmed , no advise or communication regarding non delivery has been received from Susan , a full refund or replacement offered.
As we have no control over Royal Mail after posting a complaint has been issued.
"from my first email i found David very helpful , will certainly will use them again"
"Great service and communications,well packaged,very pleased."
"I was having difficulty with the website so phoned the no. and spoke to a very helpful person who took my order and could not have been more helpful and sorted out my order which I received when he said I should. Superb company to deal with."
"Great Product... Great Price... Quick Delivery... Pleasure To Deal With A++++++++++++++++"
"Great gifts at great prices and a pleasure to do business with."
"ordered item for a birthday present , was promised delivery by the 26th of july , Hasn't arrived yet"
What can I say 4 days for next day delivery 1st class post Royal Mail, 99% of the time they get it right. Very happy arrived on the day not to miss family Birthday. This is our First time that Royal Mail almost let us down.
A firm complaint has been sent on our customers behalf.
Dorothy Marion
Verified Buyer
"Very happy excellent offer fast delivery very well picked"
"Excellent service. Items despatched promptly and well packaged."
"Order placed very easily, goods arrived very quickly all in all excellent service. Thank you very much!"
GillyGifts is rated 4.88 based on 59 reviews