GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
I have made a number of purchases from giggear over the years. They carry a good selection of new and second hand and the staff are great!Friendly, knowedgable and never patronizing😉👍
Great service from GigGear. The pictures of the guitar, including the weight, gave a perfect overview of what I was going to get. Fast and easy delivery. Nice!
Great place, profesional helpfully knowledgeable staff always happy to help and advise. Highly recommended.
Great service speedy delivery
Excellent service, fabulous Martin guitar, ordered on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. Couldn’t ask for more, brilliant.
Very prompt delivery with excellent customer service on a telephone. Pleasant and honest, I have recommended this company to others!
Amazing service from GigGear, will definitely be buying off them again. Fast delivery and great communication.
I've always found the staff at GigGear enthusiastic, very approachable, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Such a great selection of gear and fairly priced too.
Gig gear is always great to visit. Friendly staff who give you space to look, but are super helpful when you do have a question. Unlike a lot of guitar stores the staff at gig gear are not obnoxious or moody.
The staff at Gig Gear are extremely knowledgeable and professional as well as being very friendly and helpful. Would definitely reccomend to others.
I will admit I was suspicious at first of the cheaper prices from a store I hadn't heard of before. In reality I was wrong to be so sceptical, the item I ordered arrived perfectly, it was very well packaged, arrived quickly and was a 100% genuine item. The store is now bookmarked on my browser and I regularly check there before ordering anything.
Great service and super fast delivery . Will deffo use again 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Fast and efficient. Good quality products.
Excellent customer service when contacted about delivery, well chuffed with my purchase!!!
Fantastic service and instrument I've just received from Giggear!!. Ordered my new Epiphone Les Paul at 9am and received it by 10.30am the next day! Packaged well and the instrument is immaculate, even in tune & totally ready to go! Highly recommended and would definitely use them again.Thanks Giggear!!
Very helpful with questions I asked. Keyboard turned up promptly. Really enjoying playing. Thanks.
They got in touch quickly to make sure I was happy to wait as the stock would take longer than anticipated to come in. In the end it arrived in good time for the new date and was well packaged. Great price too for what I needed. Will use again.
Really professional and friendly team who helped me with my purchases over the past year - online, phone and in-store. Definitely my 'go-to' music store.
Quick Delivery and product exactly as described.
Bought a new hard fender case form Giggear, they said that it might be delayed due to it coming in from Germany but it was on time and a great purchase. Many thanks
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,795 reviews