GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
GigGear 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Steve bevan
GigGear 5 star review on 3rd June 2019
Paul Davidson
More Photos & Videos
Excellent advice given over the phone by GigGear Re. Hercules mic stand spec and the BandLab digital interface, which was more suitable for my purposes than the cable I had originally ordered. Very happy with both - Thanks
GigGear 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Items well packaged and found the site really good with the information provided making for confident purchases . Highly recommend.
Fast delivery, and I loved the guitar! Sounds perfect and I feet it's getting better the more I get used to it.
Took a few attempts to speak to someone to confirm they had the keyboard in stock. But, the item arrived next day, which was impressive given all the disruption and very much appreciated. Many thanks, G
Order was quickly processed and dispatched. Products were packed well and arrived safely. Will be purchasing from GigGear again in the future.
Was very quick to alert me the product wasn’t in stock. Offered a close alternative but we settled on expedited delivery direct from the suppliers. Was then delivered within a week. Very pleased with the service.
Superb shop. I've purchased a few instruments from this shop. Staff have always been great, and lots on display.
My last purchase was during the pandemic and so it had to be ordered online. There were issues with the supply chain, and giggear kept me informed about this by email. I ended up changing to a different product. Delivery was quick after that.
I'm also happy with the product- which was recommended by giggear as an alternative.
Very good service both in store and regarding online orders. Very helpful and passionate about music.
Fast service and good customer service
The service, advice and quick delivery received were top class!
After a slight hiccup due to a manufacturing fault which was handled really proffesionally and resolved overnight. Good service considering they are reliant on supplies coming in.
Bought a Martin D18 standard. Delighted with the guitar and GigGear’s first class service at the lowest price I could see. Would definitely use them again for future purchases.
Allways worth the journey from london allways great service exceptional shop paul
Very good service, Rob was particularly helpful, took the time to help me, very happy with purchase.
Item ordered was out of stock . Company phoned to offer me a free upgrade to a more expensive set of Stagg headphones rather than wait for new stock to come in - fantastic
Dixies gig says everything is new and good to put on my best blue shoes and dance the blues all night long with the guitar I can stream think of you alwaysHave much fun that should be the one sort the best one
Good service, fast delivery.
Fast delivery and great service as always
Had the sax I wanted at the best price I could find and delivered it with no fuss, very fast and well packaged. Very pleased
They have the things I want and at a decent price. Have made a few orders now and will be back for more!
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,525 reviews