GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Steve Bevan
"Always helpful with a good selection of professional equipment. Recommended."
Paul Davidson
"For well over 20 odd years i have all ways loved the service and friendly atmosphere. I have bin recommending the shop and bringing friends there for so meany years. I look forward to meany more years of shopping with Giggear and wish them all the very best of luck in the new shop.... Rev-Paul Davidson. From: 3D ECHO.... The Palm tree Club... and Black Dog days..."
Joshua Foster
"All ways got my drum sticks and drums for here great people great service have never had any complaints over the years of being with them👍🏼"
"I love shopping here, not just because it's the equivalent of walking into heaven but the way the staff make you feel welcomed and are all more than happy to help; specially Chris;)"
"I needed a stack storer for my 7 guitars. The product was very stable and easy to assemble."
"I bought a Brunswick BT200 3/4 length steel string guitar to travel with. These guys delivered it quickly and safely in time for my departure and I have loved having it with me for the last 4 months on the road. It is a brilliant guitar and excellent value at the price that Giggear sold it for (cheaper than anywhere else I could find it). Would thoroughly recommend both GigGear and the guitar!"
"Excellent prompt service and they dealt with all my enquiries professionally. Highly recommended."
"Great place to be very helpful guys good advice on all musical instruments nice big shop great service.."
"Great staff. Wide range of quality products."
"Excellent products, price and service!"
"The bass arrived well packaged and ready to play after tuning. I had to remove the tone knobs and loosen some screws to remove all of the film on the pickguard. It's there for protection, so I can't really fault it."
"My wife and I have been customers for a number of years. We have purchased many high end guitars and various accessories. You cannot fault the extensive range at GigGears showroom but more importantly the customer service and after sales service is second to none."
"Staff were very helpful and patient with my 9yr old grandson who we were buying an electric guitar for. Would definately recommend Giggear."
"Absolutely love this store. Can't fault the guys that work there as they certainly know their stuff, even when I'm not entirely sure what it is I'm looking for! Would be hard pushed to go anywhere else."
"Great service and knowledge from staff who are also very helpful. Will be returning!"
"I recently bought a bass guitar and amp as a beginner. Alex and the rest of the team were very knowledgable and happy to help me decide in which direction I should go"
"GigGear is a really nice store and all the staff are very helpful and friendly."
"Always helpful with a good selection of professional equipment. Recommended."
"The staff were very friendly and responsive, would reccomend to people in the area."
"I went into the new store to purchase some new hardware for my newly acquired drum kit. They had several on display and thanks to the very helpful & knowledgeable member of staff I was able to purchase the right one without breaking the bank!"
"Best musical shop in Harlow Town. Lovely staff, excellent and quick service. 100% satisfied with products including secondhand products. Many Thanks, Anand."
"Gig Gear is my favourite shop! Always friendly and knowledgeable service and lots of lovely guitars to drool over. Highly recommended"
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,302 reviews