GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
Good servive
I was very happy about your service and l believe it will continue always. Thank you
Came as expected
I really like the website - easy to navigate and find things My one and ONLY criticism is that, on the website, it would be good to have a few people (who are music experts - that know what you want or need and what things are), running some chat boxes, to help you find what you want/ need.
Great Service, Wrong Bag I recently bought an Epiphone es339Pro from Gig Gear but forgot to order a case - or a gig bag. I went on the website to order an Epiphone Premium Gig Bag, but they are out of stock. I called GigGear and was told that there was no way of knowing when they would be back. He recommended an alternative of better quality and despite being a bit more money, he would send it without any additional cost. I asked if it would fit and was told it would, so I OK’d the purchase. When it arrived, it was soon apparent that it does not properly fit. I can just about zip it up, and if I were to use it extensively, it might suffer from the wear and tear. I rang up to tell Gig Gear this, but was assured that the bag I bought was often purchased for use with this guitar. I accepted this, mostly because of the hassle of retuning it. The bag is a good quality one, and though the fit is snug, it should meet my needs. But it was not an ideal purchase experience.
Délai initial non respecté...
Ordered some Fender screws and they came in good time. Easy and pleasant to deal with.
Delivery was delayed because of stock but gogear were excellent at keeping me informed
Good customer service.
It’s good but it came with a few scratches and very dusty
Order took slightly longer than expected, however on contacting I received a swift response and the item was quickly dispatched.
Great personal service in store - really knowledgeable and helpful. Not always the cheapest but I trust their opinions and will be buying again along my musical journey.
Great prices, very easy purchase process.
Didnt have my item but upgraded me
product in condition described. devilered quickly
replacement of a faulty Rode wireless mic
Very easy to deal with. Will buy again when need. Best price
Arrived in timely manner