GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,
East Road,
Harlow,
Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Chris Christopher
"The GigGear team is one of the most affable and helpful teams you could ever meet. They are knowledgeable, polite and always striving to get you the best deal."
Itthi Saiphrom
"Geat Deal, Quick Responds, Fast Shipping."
John Seabrook
"My benchmark for a great music store is whether it`s the kind of place where you would be happy just hanging out......GigGear fits the bill perfectly....sometimes I`ve spent hundreds, sometimes just twenty or so, sometimes just a pack of strings......sometimes just to try a guitar out or chew the fat.....the staff have always got time for their customers - no matter what their likely spend is going to be. I know of other stores with bigger profiles or bigger (usually self promoted) reputations but none better than GigGear......they will always have first call on my business......way to go, guys."
"Good service, no complaints!"
"speedy delivery, one item had defects and was offered return or discount off price paid. all communications answered promptly."
"I bought a concert ukulele and it is such a neat little instrument. It produces a lovely sound too. The delivery was fast and free and the customer service was brilliant. It is a great company!"
"I just bought a concert ukulele. The delivery was fast and free which was excellent and they have absolutely brilliant customer service! I am so impressed – it is such a credit to the company. My instrument is great and produces a lovely sound. Thanks!"
"I placed an order for the first time, got the best price anywhere, was delivered within 2 days as promised. Happy with my purchase and will definitely be using giggear again."
"Bought a Makala ukulele the staff were very good new a lot and helped me choose the right one for me. Will be back"
"They supplied my new strings at a good price and arrived well packaged"
"Great music shop with good helpful staff."
"Great music shop with good helpful staff. They where quite patient with the 3 kids that came along with us. Suggestion: Store could improve with a little table, chairs and crayons by the book area for the occasional kid while the mums and dads try out the gear ;) Prices are reasonable and the opening times are good for people that have daytime working hours. We believe we made a happy purchase."
"Besides the colour Ukulele I wanted being out of stock and the website not notifying, it was a pleasant, easy transition. The guy who rang to sort out my order was helpful. The order was with me the next day"
"Really nice guys who were honest and polite"
"GigGear had the uke my daughter wanted and it was delivered most prompt"
"good costumer service, quick delivery"
"I ordered some drum heads, but one was the wrong size when it arrived. I had to re package it and take it to the post office and post it back. Twas a slight ball ache. But they were apologetic and communicative enough and the right one turned up eventually. We all make mistakes. I would have given a five star rating if I'd been given a free gift or summat as recompense though."
"I'm really pleased with the pedal mat I ordered from GigGear - it works really well. And the price was reasonable."
"There's one particular string that always goes on my guitar and it's usually awkward to get hold of individual ones without paying over the odds, often nearly as much as for a whole set of strings! GigGear had what I wanted at a competitive price, and delivered quickly."
"Friendliest, most helpful staff i've ever come across, I get all of my gear from them! Can't recommend enough"
"Bought a sun canopy. Just as described. Goes up easy which is what I wanted. Used it for one season so far. No problems. Overall good."
"Very helpful."
"I got what I asked for. It was as described and priced reasonably"
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,207 reviews