GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
Took my kid to buy my kid a mini guitar at gig gear but none in stock. I went to Argos instead but there ones were not of good quality so I left it. I then went online to gig gears web site and successfully purchased a mini guitar that stated that it was in stock and ready to deliver, but then I got an email the next day from gig gear saying that the guitar I ordered basically doesn't exist anymore and that I'd be better off ordering the next model up which was £25 more.. And there is a 4 week lead time on this too.
I love gig gear, and I'll always shop there, but guys please try and hold more stock. Come on its nearly Christmas and no kids guitars in site :)

This ones defo a 3 out of 5 experience compared to your usual 5 out of 5
Item had a bright orange underside that wasn't as bright as on the image. Otherwise good quality.
Fast delivery, disappointingly bought it for my daughters drum kit and it doesn't fit anywhere on the electric drum kit.
Had to wait a bit longer than advertised for delivery of my amp cover. However, Keith at GigGear kept me informed by email so at least I wasn't left wondering what has happened!
Good friendly service
I have no idea who gig gear are or what I bought from them. If it was something for a guitar then my grandson was really happy with it. It also came incredibly quickly and was in time for his birthday. But that was last August. If you let me know what I bought I could probably do a review.
I thought I was buying both the hook and fuzzy sides of tape. I was very dissapointed when my package arrived promptly but with only the hook side. I had bought a used pedalboard and wanted to replace all the tape. I bought this product as I thought it represented good value, but as it was only the hook side of the tape it was comparably expensive. Improve descriptions please.
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,659 reviews