GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
GigGear 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Steve bevan
GigGear 5 star review on 3rd June 2019
Paul Davidson
More Photos & Videos
After much research, I ordered a replacement pickup for my bass. I thought I'd try this company out because I hadn't heard of them before and they had the best price. I soon received an email that said they had 'ordered it in' and it 'should be with by the end of the week'. Which it wasn't.
It turned up after the weekend on the Tuesday but I was missing four items which were vital for fitting the pickup. These were the battery clip, the screws and springs for the pickup and the battery 'bus'. I emailed giggear and the reply was 'sorry to hear this'. They said they'd email a certain company and get them to put the missing items in the post. Today I just received the battery clip by second class mail. No word on the other missing items. You only need a couple of poor reviews before people start shopping elsewhere and you have to get your customer service sorted for when things go wrong! Which they occasionally will. Sort it out giggear.
You are asking me for a review before the order has been delivered. You gave me an order confirmation that my order had been placed. I was given no indication of when, or how, the order would be delivered, until this morning, when you suddenly tell me at 08:54 my order will be delivered between 16:00 and 17:00 hrs. By 08:54 I am at work , so you give no useable warning in order for me to have someone available to receive the order. Your competitors do MUCH better when it comes to delivery.
HI Paul,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately there seems to have been a glitch with our automated dispatch system. Normally you would have received clarification of dispatch information with tracking info etc.

Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy your pedal!

Rob