GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
GigGear 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Steve bevan
GigGear 5 star review on 3rd June 2019
Paul Davidson
More Photos & Videos
I just bought a concert ukulele. The delivery was fast and free which was excellent and they have absolutely brilliant customer service! I am so impressed – it is such a credit to the company. My instrument is great and produces a lovely sound. Thanks!
Always helpful, knowledgeable staff, quick to offer advice. You wont get that service online... fact.
When i was looking for a guitar I felt very supported by staff who knew their stuff, helped me with all my questions and also gave me time to explore the options etc.
I have no hesitation in recommending GIG GEAR as a place one can comfortably feel you have time to make a decision and an informed one.
I actually came to Giggear second after another website with the same product had a huge checkout problem and I couldn't make a purchase. Honestly, I am glad I did because I hadn't used Giggear before and definitely would again. I think the UX on your site is great, everything is very clear. I work in web design and I'm actually thinking of using a couple of things I experienced there in my work... Anyway all went smoothly and I was able to complete the purchase easily, including sending to a different address. The recipient of the present was very happy with it, and I will definitely come back. Especially if you give me a £100 voucher XD

P.S I did just notice one thing looking back over which was that I seem to be able to add an item listed as 'out of stock' to my basket which is odd.

P.P.S Give me a shout if you ever need some freelance UX help!
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,525 reviews