GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,
East Road,
Harlow,
Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Chris Christopher
"The GigGear team is one of the most affable and helpful teams you could ever meet. They are knowledgeable, polite and always striving to get you the best deal."
Itthi Saiphrom
"Geat Deal, Quick Responds, Fast Shipping."
Alexander Ekelund
"Very satisfied with my purchase. Smooth communication, fast delivery and well packed. In love with my new guitar!"
John Seabrook
"My benchmark for a great music store is whether it`s the kind of place where you would be happy just hanging out......GigGear fits the bill perfectly....sometimes I`ve spent hundreds, sometimes just twenty or so, sometimes just a pack of strings......sometimes just to try a guitar out or chew the fat.....the staff have always got time for their customers - no matter what their likely spend is going to be. I know of other stores with bigger profiles or bigger (usually self promoted) reputations but none better than GigGear......they will always have first call on my business......way to go, guys."
Mark Bateman
"Buying a ukulele and a stand the company emailed as soon as they identified the stand would be delayed by a few days giving me the option to continue with order or cancel. The ukulele arrived promptly."
Bernadette Campbell
"My order was a seamless transaction saw bought paid and it was delivered promptly - thank you so much my new ukulele is fabulous!!"
Liam Cairns
"Giggear provided the best possible customer service, explaining all of my options from guitar models to payment plans, and making sure I walked away with a guitar I would be buried with. Top service all round."
Csaba Lorinczi
"good costumer service, quick delivery"
Chris Fricker
"The Gig Team are always helpful and knowledgeable on their products."
Jamie Wiltshire
"After looking around my home town (Cambridgeshire) for guitars, I decided to take a drive to Harlow to visit GigGear. After a quick demo and a play, I purchased the most beautiful Faith Acoustic, I couldn't wish for a better sound or look and feel. I also fell in love with the Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer pedal whilst testing the set up in the shop (If it wasn't set up, i wouldn't have considered it! Nice job) After purchasing the guitar and putting it in my car, i couldn't leave without the pedal so walked back in and got that too. Will definitely be returning to GigGear!"
Paul Smith
"Nice people, good range of instruments and always willing to help, without doing the pushy salesperson routine, thank you"
Steve Barnes
"Fantastic store! I have purchased numerous acoustic guitars and recording equipment over the last view years. The customer service is excellent and all the staff are very experienced musicians or experts in the lastest music technology. I would never go anywhere else as the range and after sales support is second to known."
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,207 reviews