GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
The customer service was very good the staff were approachable and friendly and were very helpful in giving me advice on the products I purchased.
Excellent service as always from GigGear in Harlow. This is the third time recently and the service, knowledge and support is outstanding. The items I was after were found online cheaper but the company met their Price Match promise and I was pleased to be able to buy from a local supplier.
Was looking for an entry level guitar (I mainly play bass) for practice, the guys at Gig Gear, showed me my options and were more than helpful at answering any questions I had. I could not recommend Gig Gear enough for there friendly and professional service.
I find the staff always helpful and informative.
I love shopping here, not just because it's the equivalent of walking into heaven but the way the staff make you feel welcomed and are all more than happy to help; specially Chris;)
I needed a stack storer for my 7 guitars. The product was very stable and easy to assemble.
I bought a Brunswick BT200 3/4 length steel string guitar to travel with. These guys delivered it quickly and safely in time for my departure and I have loved having it with me for the last 4 months on the road. It is a brilliant guitar and excellent value at the price that Giggear sold it for (cheaper than anywhere else I could find it). Would thoroughly recommend both GigGear and the guitar!
First rate store.
Excellent prompt service and they dealt with all my enquiries professionally. Highly recommended.
Great place to be very helpful guys good advice on all musical instruments nice big shop great service..
Great staff. Wide range of quality products.
Excellent products, price and service!
The bass arrived well packaged and ready to play after tuning. I had to remove the tone knobs and loosen some screws to remove all of the film on the pickguard. It's there for protection, so I can't really fault it.
My wife and I have been customers for a number of years. We have purchased many high end guitars and various accessories. You cannot fault the extensive range at GigGears showroom but more importantly the customer service and after sales service is second to none.
Staff were very helpful and patient with my 9yr old grandson who we were buying an electric guitar for. Would definately recommend Giggear.
Absolutely love this store. Can't fault the guys that work there as they certainly know their stuff, even when I'm not entirely sure what it is I'm looking for! Would be hard pushed to go anywhere else.
Great service and knowledge from staff who are also very helpful. Will be returning!
I recently bought a bass guitar and amp as a beginner. Alex and the rest of the team were very knowledgable and happy to help me decide in which direction I should go
GigGear is a really nice store and all the staff are very helpful and friendly.
Always helpful with a good selection of professional equipment. Recommended.
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,391 reviews