GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"The guitar stand has done a very effective job over the past few months, the staff were great."
"Always very helpful, extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic and professional. Carry a great range too, always a treat to visit."
"Was given some great advise from the staff. Equipment arrived the next day. Needed some help with setting up which I got immediately from the "chat" feature. Everything works perfectly and the sound of the band has improved greatly."
"Very good service, I was kept informed about my order from Keith and the quality was good. I will order again."
"Very Happy. Good Price & Delivered Quickly."
"first class service and very good price"
"A musician's paradise. Excellent products, excellent service, bundles of knowledge."
"I have been gigging as semi pro Musician for decades and the guys at gig gear are always helpful and knowledgeable about the latest tech and also vintage gear. They also have one of the very best Fender custom shop gear in the UK. Highly recommended."
"Gig gear is the best music store around. Great service and very knowledgeable staff. Plenty of range to choose from over many instrumental disciplines. I definitely recommend gig gear to all musicians!"
"The staff are all friendly and knowledgeable, with a relaxed informative approach. They helped me a lot and found additional information on the product I was looking at. I would reconmend them."
"For well over 20 odd years i have all ways loved the service and friendly atmosphere. I have bin recommending the shop and bringing friends there for so meany years. I look forward to meany more years of shopping with Giggear and wish them all the very best of luck in the new shop.... Rev-Paul Davidson. From: 3D ECHO.... The Palm tree Club... and Black Dog days..."
"Good stock, good prices and must importantly good staff!"
"I recently purchased a jack for our electronic drum kit. The Calle as answered immediately and the chap was very quick to identify what I needed. Payment was made quickly and despatched immediately and arrived next day. Very impressed and will certainly buy from you again if I need specialist equipment"
"Look no further than Gig Gear for all your musical instrument needs .... Highly competitive prices and super fast delivery .....what more could you need !!!!!"
"GigGear have always been the choice location for all my musical needs. Guitars, PA equipment, strings plectrums whatever. Having an on site lutier Barry makes keeping my guitars in top condition easy. ALL staff are always helpful friendly and available for a chat, advice and recomendations - all of which have been spot on The new shop space is well designed and gives that little more space GigGear is the place to visit first time, after that there is no need for a second visit elsewhere"
"All ways got my drum sticks and drums for here great people great service have never had any complaints over the years of being with them👍🏼"
"Service is great here, people are lovely, bought a great guitar and in perfect condition, bought drumsticks as a gift and they loved them. not a single bad comment about it here :) !!"
"Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Good prices for everything (not the lowest prices on the market but I'm happy to pay slightly more to support the business)"
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,316 reviews