GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
I wrote for the first time to these people and they were very polite , helpful and friendly. I bought some packets of strings for my ukulele. They advised me as a new comer and I will definitely be buying from them again for my musical advice and needs. Thank you GigGear. Highly recommended.
Always helpful and great service
Fast efficient service. Very helpful lads. Highly recommended
Good prices, easy to order, prompt delivery. One item was out of stock but communication was prompt and I was kept informed. I have ordered a number of products from Giggear without any problems. Thank you.
Purchase of a 825 quid Martin guitar....Best 825 quid I've ever spent....say no more
Really happy with my purchase 10/10 really fast delivery also,ty.
Easy to order on-line and quick delivery. Could not be moire straightforward
Always very helpful advice from staff, for example on which string gauges were best suitable for my guitar, mandolin and style of playing.
Very good service from Rob, quality of drum kit is excellent. Would definitely recommend GigGear
Even in these difficult times GigGear offers excellent service with a smile!!
Came as expected
Great shop to deal with.michael
Excellent customer service. Grandson very pleased with the recommended guitar strap. Said it was very comfortable.
Helpful friendly always up to expectations.
Very helpful and always polite
Very pleased with the service I received. As a novice I was very grateful for the help in choosing the right amp for my partner and equally gratified when he told me it was exactly what he wanted! Thanks for everything
Great staff dishing out quality insults whilst offering professional service and advice. Selection isn’t what it was a year ago but, in truth, with the present situation there is no way it could be. In my experience, what isn’t in stock can be quickly ordered though again, through no fault of Giggear, lead times may be longer than it would have been a year ago. All in all a great place to buy gear at keen prices.
Staff are very helpful with questions i had, prefer to use giggear over Internet transactions for the help
Website was easy to navigate and order from. Always found the staff friendly and knowledgeable. teaching staff great too
TGI gig bags are great quality and worth getting to keep guitars in good shape
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,795 reviews