GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,
East Road,
Harlow,
Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

"Order arrived way quicker than I expected, superb service! I’ll be back!"
"Best price and fast delivery with updates at each stage."
"Very happy with my purchase. Very quick delivery"
"It took me a while to find a dealer who could provide me with all the individual guitar string gauges I was looking for. They arrived promptly and were exactly what I ordered. I was impressed by the service and courteous correspondence. I won't hesitate to use them again."
"Excellent communication and superb genuine products."
"Good service, no complaints!"
"Very good customer service. Kept me up to date and well informed on my order in a very polite, friendly and professional manner."
"Easy to find stuff, quick delivery and good quality."
"Was trying to find a Squier vintage modified Jaguar in a particular colour. Unfortunately it is unavailable until March. GigGear offered it in an alternative colour and it arrived next day, in perfect condition. I was very impressed with the effort the guys made to get it to me so quickly, and love the guitar and the colour even though it wasn't my original choice. Excellent service I would definitely recommend. Thanks again. Ronnie"
"I'd ordered a bass cab and the US manufacturer was experiencing delay problems in shipping to the UK distributed. GigGear kept me informed of the bad news and eventually the good news of its arrival, price reduction and delivery date. I am particularly impressed with the persistence with which my order was chased and I have no hesitation in recommending GigGear as an excellent company and will be using their services again especially as the nearest music shop is very limited in range and some 20+ miles away."
"Knowledgable, attentive staff. Great range of equipment for all levels from beginner to accomplished musicians."
"The service is great even when I go to the store"
"Quality guitar strap arrived promptly- thanks"
"Always a pleasure to visit . Helpful staff and very informative about their stuff . If they do not have the thing your looking for will always have a suggestion about another product that might fill your need. And it never is to much trouble to help. So much better than the internet, to interact with people and not a computer system."
"The guys know their stuff, always enthusiastic whether you're just browsing or buying something, and there's always something that will catch your eye... And Alex knows this, he hands you a shiny new guitar to play and you can't hand it back. Last 2 trips, a Squier affinity bass and a squier black vintage strat - I only went because my mate was picking up his guitar after being set up by Barry (excellent job, recommended) and I just had to bring home the black strat, it's as close as I'll ever get to sounding like Gilmour. So, a chance to win £100 by reviewing Gig Gear? No brainer; it's a chance to get some money back after splashing out on their goodies. Or will I just tip that into their till too? I think I already know the answer. Brilliant shop, great guys, totally recommended."
"Giggear never fail to give a friendly, helpful service. Their staff are knowledgeable and are always ready to explain and give information on anything you need help with - and they also know when to leave you to it too!"
"I entered the shop and was immediately asked if I required any help from the employee's present. Said I was looking for a first electric guitar, so was taken upstairs to view the stock. Discussed what I had been looking into online and shown my options. The gentleman who served me was very helpful, insightful and made me feel at ease in the shop. Finance options were discussed at length and the appropriate option was mutually decided. I left a very happy customer with an awesome new guitar."
"Spoke to Alex on the phone. Very efficient, polite and cheerful. Happy to accommodate my specific requests and the guitar was prepped and shipped very efficiently, arriving the next day. I would definitely buy again from Gig Gear."
"Very satisfied with my purchase. Smooth communication, fast delivery and well packed. In love with my new guitar!"
"Service was great both in store and online. Extremely helpful staff who went that little bit further to make sure we got the guitar we wanted."
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,207 reviews