GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,
East Road,
Harlow,
Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

"Fantastic range of products, excellent descriptions swift superior service from order to delivery giggear, top class!"
"I just needed an accessory but they had a good range in stock, and my choice was reasonably priced and delivered quickly. I've also found shop staff to be very helpful."
"Excellent, knowledgeable and helpful service. I just bought my third guitar from them and they really do bend over backwards to be of service, first class!"
"i use Gig Gear a lot! i like the calm vibe, the spacious lay out and of course the friendly staff! a great place to check out instruments. and once in a while to buy one!!"
"We've bought a fair amount of kit over the last few years from the lads at GigGear: guitars, amps, complete PA system, monitor, mic stands, mixing desk, countless sundries like sticks, straps, strings, picks, polish, and always with the confidence that we're paying the right price for the right thing. The guys could not be more helpful and demonstrate expert knowledge or put you straight on the the guy that knows best. Several guitar repairs later as well, all brilliant and, despite it being quite a distance from our base, this is the place where we go. All the time."
"Service, quality, delivery, price."
"I was building a Fender stratocaster from parts and had salvaged a selector switch from an old guitar . I had bought a new scratchplate and pickup covers was easily able to get hold of new scratchplate screws and ones for the pickups ,but found it very difficult to obtain new screws for the selector switch - Other than ordering from Canada you were the only UK. firm I found that was able to supply me with what I was looking for! - Thank You!"
"Dispatched the order on the same day. The piece was exactly what I was looking for. Great customer care! Thanks!"
"Friendly helpful staff. Had the amp I wanted in stock at a competitive price."
"Staff arranged to hold a guitar for me for over 14 days. Very helpful. I was given plenty of time to really try out the guitar before I purchased. Very comfortable area to check the feel of guitars in. Excellent service."
"Fantastic freindly and knowledgeable staff!"
"A fantastic buying experience - the guys were very helpful, and our eventual purchase of a Yamaha piano was a really nice experience - cheers!"
"The strings arrived on time and are now on my start, very happy."
"Great description of the product that really helped make up my mind that this was the one that would suit my needs the best. Checkout was smooth, quick delivery, and item was very well packed. GigGear is a trusted reseller for me now."
"Very friendly staff and whenever I take equipment to be serviced always helpful and service is of a high quality"
"Called in on the off chance that I could get my 8 string Tenor Ukulele restrung. Had already bought a wire string for the 2nd G string and had checked on line the night before that you stocked Aquila Tenor 8 strings, which, happy to say, you do! Barry was able to restring my Ukulele for me while I waited. Good to catch up on local news, have a play on the new ukuleles in stock and peruse the music books and accessories. Made to feel, as an old friend of Giggear, enjoyed my conversations with staff present. Barry has done a splendid job on my ukulele, thanked him personally. Also bought some guitar cleaner as recommended by Rob, which has bought the solid wood up beautifully. Left a very happy customer!"
"I called the shop before ordering to get some information on the best tuner to order for my boyfriend who is a beginner bass guitar. Very helpful and advised me best one to order. I placed the order for a tuner and guitar stand on line via website, choose signed for delivery at 2.99 which is a great price and the items were with me the next morning. Boyfriends birthday presents sorted in less than 24 hours and he was really happy with them. Thank you GigGear"
"It was easy to order the exact heads I was looking for. The price was good; plus free postage and a quick delivery. This was my first contact with GigGear but I don't think it will be my last!"
"The team at GigGear are always incredibly helpful and friendly. I always enjoy visiting the shop and they go out of their way to make you welcome. The store carries a good stock of fab gear and the team are very knowledgable about everything. 10/10 all round!"
"Competitive prices, good prompt service and very friendly efficient staff, highly recommended."
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,207 reviews