GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
Fantastic, delivery was very quick! Also their communication over the phone is spot on too.
The advice and service the team gave me was fantastic. Great selection of products. Hope they can open again soon for a good browse.
As always, very pleased with latest purchases from Gig Gear. Great products and services, knowleadgeable and helpful staff, and never over selling. 10/10. Highly recommended.
As an expat living in Thailand, I wanted to give my sister in the UK, a pressie of a Yamaha PSR-373 keyboard to give her something to keep her amused/busy during lockdown. Did a search on Google UK for the cheapest price and GigGear came up tops. Placed the order and IIRC, it was delivered the following day. So yeah, cannot fault them. They got it out in quick quick time and she is loving it. So big thank you to GigGear ;-)
Great service
Good servive
Excellent value and great customer service
These guys are good , there always good,. Traded in a guitar pedal against a new wah, bear in mind all the current restrictions we have, Al arrange for me to collect my items , did the transaction at the door, handed over the goods and had a quick catch up for 2 minutes, always a pleasure to deal with, and always helpful... thanks guys...
I was very happy about your service and l believe it will continue always. Thank you
Ready please with everything. Very friendly efficient service. Guitar arrived super fast, even during difficult covid lockdown. Thanknyou.
Brought quite a few things from here in the past for guitar building parts. Fantastic service, the guys who work there are top geezers and are always ready to answer questions and help.
Genuine Taylor spares, super fast delivery, highly recommended.
Works as expected.. Essential.. When needed
All good, thanks
My husband is very pleased with this capo
Great service, beautiful car.
Excellent service and communication following purchase
Fast, simple & efficient service. Exactly what customers seek👍
Gig Gear were really helpful in the process of helping me choose a bass guitar, as the original one I chose was delayed until March. Customer service was so good, I kept the one on order until March and ordered another one in the mean time with the rest of the equipment to go with it!! Would definitely recommend to anyone- experienced or just starting out with a new instrument.
I wrote for the first time to these people and they were very polite , helpful and friendly. I bought some packets of strings for my ukulele. They advised me as a new comer and I will definitely be buying from them again for my musical advice and needs. Thank you GigGear. Highly recommended.
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,794 reviews