GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"A musician's paradise. Excellent products, excellent service, bundles of knowledge."
"I have been gigging as semi pro Musician for decades and the guys at gig gear are always helpful and knowledgeable about the latest tech and also vintage gear. They also have one of the very best Fender custom shop gear in the UK. Highly recommended."
"Gig gear is the best music store around. Great service and very knowledgeable staff. Plenty of range to choose from over many instrumental disciplines. I definitely recommend gig gear to all musicians!"
"The staff are all friendly and knowledgeable, with a relaxed informative approach. They helped me a lot and found additional information on the product I was looking at. I would reconmend them."
"For well over 20 odd years i have all ways loved the service and friendly atmosphere. I have bin recommending the shop and bringing friends there for so meany years. I look forward to meany more years of shopping with Giggear and wish them all the very best of luck in the new shop.... Rev-Paul Davidson. From: 3D ECHO.... The Palm tree Club... and Black Dog days..."
"Good stock, good prices and must importantly good staff!"
"I recently purchased a jack for our electronic drum kit. The Calle as answered immediately and the chap was very quick to identify what I needed. Payment was made quickly and despatched immediately and arrived next day. Very impressed and will certainly buy from you again if I need specialist equipment"
"Look no further than Gig Gear for all your musical instrument needs .... Highly competitive prices and super fast delivery .....what more could you need !!!!!"
"GigGear have always been the choice location for all my musical needs. Guitars, PA equipment, strings plectrums whatever. Having an on site lutier Barry makes keeping my guitars in top condition easy. ALL staff are always helpful friendly and available for a chat, advice and recomendations - all of which have been spot on The new shop space is well designed and gives that little more space GigGear is the place to visit first time, after that there is no need for a second visit elsewhere"
"All ways got my drum sticks and drums for here great people great service have never had any complaints over the years of being with themπŸ‘πŸΌ"
"Service is great here, people are lovely, bought a great guitar and in perfect condition, bought drumsticks as a gift and they loved them. not a single bad comment about it here :) !!"
"Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Good prices for everything (not the lowest prices on the market but I'm happy to pay slightly more to support the business)"
"I have never left a review for anything or anywhere before but, my partner and I went to GigGear to just look at some acoustic and electro acoustic guitars, and were super impressed with the high standard of personal service, advice and friendly atmosphere in the store. A big thank you to Alex and Darren who made the whole experience fun, exciting, informative and friendly. Thank you guys for making the long drive to Harlow worth every mile! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Š"
"Brilliant. This is only the second review I've submitted in >15yrs of internet shopping. Keith in the mail order/web sales department couldn't have been more helpful. I bought a Kala tenor ukulele (which is great), and Keith collected all the tenor uke cases, and tested each of them for fit. Once I received the ukulele the following morning, I realised that I'd received the wrong spare set of strings that I'd ordered (my mistake), and Keith was again so, so helpful. I can't recommend GigGear highly enough. Thanks again guys."
"My 10 year old Granddaughter has just started guitar lessons. We wanted to visit a physical music shop so that she could try the guitars out, so that she could get a guitar that not only sounded good, but was the right size, weight and style for her. We settled on a Yamaha APX 500 after speaking to one of the men that work at Gig Gear, Harlow. He was helpful with out being intrusive. He explained that we could use the guitar with a hybrid ‘silk’ set of strings to start with. This enabled my Granddaughter to learn on the guitar as if it was a classic/acoustic guitar and once she becomes more confident we can change the strings and play the guitar as an electro acoustic guitar. I played in pub bands in the 60’s and 70’s. I was impressed with the guy’s knowledge and the way he explained about the guitar to my granddaughter. After she decided what guitar she wanted, I played the Yamaha and was impressed with the quality of the guitar. I would recommend Gig Gear if you are considering buying a musical instrument for your children or grand children."
"Fantastic place with fantastic service from all the guys. So knowledgable and helpful. We bought our daughter a new bass guitar as a surprise and they very kindly went along with the surprise plan. Thank you so much we will be back to buy all the additional gadgets for sure!"
"Rob.A Fantastic friendly pro service"
"Excellent advise and help. Allowed to try out the instruments to make sure they were OK. No pushy sales. Excellent"
"Exceptional experience. They allowed me to test any guitar i wished until the right guitar found me. Ended up with a beautiful Taylor guitar. Highly recommend for all your music needs. ?????"
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,284 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access