GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"To sum up GigGear as a whole, an absolutely fantastic experience. walking through the door you notice the professional edge it has over so many music shops immediately, has a wide range of instruments and equipment with the room to display them. Its clean and tidy and the staff are very knowledgeable and always on hand to help. My search for an acoustic guitar had brought me here. Thanks to the staff, their knowledge, their time and their patience. I found something that not only sounded right but felt right. This was no easy task believe me. its fair to say that I tried a lot of acoustic guitars that day. They had a great range and the member of staff really knew his stuff, every time I tried/tested a guitar there would be 2 or 3 other options based on the result, Like a game of trial and error until I found one, as I said, that sounded right and felt right. The importance of finding the right one for me was the staffs number one priority, I was truly blown away by the service in there. as a result got a fantastic instrument that I'm 100% happy with. (Thanks guys) Would highly recommend GigGear."
"I was attracted by the price of the guitar I was interested in. However it was the customer service that I received before, during and after the sale that most impressed me."
"Although some items were out of stock, I was informed of this by email & told everything would be with me by the end of the week; which it was. Excellent service yet again."
"Great service and quality instruments 10/10"
"Great place Great services Highly recommended to all"
"The customer service was very good the staff were approachable and friendly and were very helpful in giving me advice on the products I purchased."
"Excellent service as always from GigGear in Harlow. This is the third time recently and the service, knowledge and support is outstanding. The items I was after were found online cheaper but the company met their Price Match promise and I was pleased to be able to buy from a local supplier."
"Was looking for an entry level guitar (I mainly play bass) for practice, the guys at Gig Gear, showed me my options and were more than helpful at answering any questions I had. I could not recommend Gig Gear enough for there friendly and professional service."
"I find the staff always helpful and informative."
"I love shopping here, not just because it's the equivalent of walking into heaven but the way the staff make you feel welcomed and are all more than happy to help; specially Chris;)"
"I needed a stack storer for my 7 guitars. The product was very stable and easy to assemble."
"I bought a Brunswick BT200 3/4 length steel string guitar to travel with. These guys delivered it quickly and safely in time for my departure and I have loved having it with me for the last 4 months on the road. It is a brilliant guitar and excellent value at the price that Giggear sold it for (cheaper than anywhere else I could find it). Would thoroughly recommend both GigGear and the guitar!"
"Excellent prompt service and they dealt with all my enquiries professionally. Highly recommended."
"Great place to be very helpful guys good advice on all musical instruments nice big shop great service.."
"Great staff. Wide range of quality products."
"Excellent products, price and service!"
"The bass arrived well packaged and ready to play after tuning. I had to remove the tone knobs and loosen some screws to remove all of the film on the pickguard. It's there for protection, so I can't really fault it."
"My wife and I have been customers for a number of years. We have purchased many high end guitars and various accessories. You cannot fault the extensive range at GigGears showroom but more importantly the customer service and after sales service is second to none."
"Staff were very helpful and patient with my 9yr old grandson who we were buying an electric guitar for. Would definately recommend Giggear."
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,334 reviews