GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
GigGear 5 star review on 22nd August 2019
Jacklyn Stansfield
I popped in during Covid and was welcomed with open arms. (well not quite distancing and all that).
Stayed and played a few guitars well past closing time.
The guys were great.
I left and a day later decided to buy a Martin 000-012.
What a lovely instrument.
Thanks guys, I'll be back. (without the Oozie 9mm hehe).
Great store, fantastic stock, with really friendly & helpful staff, worth a visit.
Great service. Particularly to Kieth who while unable to supply me with my chosen item,(due to long lead time from makers) was able to offer me suitable alternatives at discounted price for my inconvenience. Prompt delivery.
Nice, fast delivery and competitive pricing, would definitely buy here again.
Absolutely perfect!!! Really great guitar!!! Kind contact with giggear and fast delivery in perfect condition!!
T’hx a lot for the service
Brilliant Service
ordered amp cover good price and was delivered next day.
Great range, and very helpful in choosing the right purchase when my original selection was out of stock.
fantastic service and product 👍
Amazingly fast delivery and my guitar arrived in perfect condition. Thoroughly pleased!
Great shop, all the staff are there for you, we like Alex, but all are extremely helpful.
Very happy with my purchase and service I received from giggear
Super quick service, ordered online during lockdown and parcel arrived in a couple of days.
Delivered within a couple of days as ordered. First rate.
Great high quality ibabez guitar, my husband loves it! Great delivery, great communication for reassurance, will order again in the future x
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Fantastic experience and expert advise given which was unbiased and very helpful to newbies to electric guitar purchases! Thank you
Great personal service if ordering over the phone. On line website is easy to follow with some good kit.
On my last purchase, they advised the order was too late to catch the post that evening. Despite this, the parcel still arrived next day. Now that is good service in anyone's book !
Great staff at Gig Gear ; friendly, professional and honest advice with a great range of products to check out.
Every time I visit this store I feel at home. The people who work in this place are very nice and you can always count on professional advice
Thanks
Excellent store with outstanding service from wonderful, super friendly staff. Highly recommended!
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,645 reviews