GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,
East Road,
Harlow,
Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

"The GigGear team is one of the most affable and helpful teams you could ever meet. They are knowledgeable, polite and always striving to get you the best deal."
"A great bunch of guys at Gig Gear. They also have a wide range of knowledge between them."
"Excellent friendly helpful staff always ready to assist"
"Quick, prompt service. Competitive pricing."
"Good customer service."
"Great inventory. Very helpful staff. It's why I keep going back."
"My son spent 3 hrs in your shop trying out 15 guitars until he found the right one for him. The young man who looked after us was great suggesting different makes and styles to him. Thank you very much for great customer care."
"Wow!! My new kit was delivered to my door in no time at all Very happy with the service you guys provided. Thanks. Regards Cliff."
"Good prices and speedy delivery (faster than I expected). This has been the case every time I’ve used them. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!"
"Ordered a Suede Martin Guitar strap on Friday evening, posted out straight away and received 11am Monday, spoke to the shop a couple of times (i am 250 miles away so couldn't collect), both members of staff were very helpful and i wouldn't hesitate to use them again, distance is not an issue! Thanks Guys!!"
"All the staff are always friendly and happy to help explain everything about there products in way that everyone can understand Top quality merchandize sold in shop thats a very spacious area"
"Well, I was after some guitar polish for my Gibson dove and I found what I was looking for on gig gear. Great service - well wrapped. Thank you 😊"
"Perfect, Will use again."
"A personal and helpful service, keeping you advised on the status of your order"
"Helpful staff and quick service"
"I recently bought a Yamaha Revstar 720b in the GigGear sale through their online store. Item was an ex-display model in fantastic condition. Excellent communication via email. A big thanks to Keith in their on-line sales for going the extra mile and helping with the order. Very happy with purchase."
"Product was deliverd very quickly and packaged well. Excellent price too!"
"Geat Deal, Quick Responds, Fast Shipping."
"The staff are all very helpful and prices are competitive and easy to reserve items over the telephone with no fuss."
"The staff are always helpful and ready to help ."
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,207 reviews