GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
Loved getting my LT baby Taylor guitar 🎸 this was the only place in UK to have one in stock, spoke to the shop who were great and shipped out after Bank Holiday... pity the delivery guy left my package by the bins even thou I left instructions to leave next door!! Luckily no water damage ... did I say the guitar 🎸 is amazing 🤩
Purchased two guitars here and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful and were in contact via telephone and email anytime I needed help. One of the guitars had a problem (nothing to do with Gigear) and they have shown enormous generosity to overcome said problem. They will now be my go to shop in the future when I no doubt will get a hankering for more guitars!
Always been good service
Great service as usual. Thanks
Brilliant service both on the phone into store and online. And happy to deliver overseas. The guitar was well packed and arrived in immaculate condition.
Keith was super helpful, recommending a great guitar when the one I wanted originally wasn’t available. Delivery was so quick, too. Thank you!
Thank you !! I’m really Satisfy. Be all blessed !!
Goods as described and prompt efficient delivery, good price.
Friendly knowledgeable staff. Carry excellent stock, highly recommended dealer
Very quick and friendly response to my email regarding a new guitar case, decent price and quick dispatch time. Great shop to deal with. Many thanks.
The products are good and the workers go out there way to help good experience I'll be back again very happy
Hi Thanks for the items which were delivered very promptly and for your excellent communication to establish exactly what I wanted. The items were very high quality, as described and very well packaged- thank you.
Arrived on time and excellent service
This product was perfect a nice guitar already tuned and plays lovely, worth every Penny and more!
Easy to deal with and excellent customer service.
Very pleased with my recent purchase of a Fender Traditional hardcase for my Strat. Good quality case with a handy, large storage compartment and great value and speedy dispatch from GigGear. Great stuff!
Fantastic service, easy purchasing options and lightning-fast delivery!
Friendly staff who have always helped me out with new gear and spare parts - they are awesome!
The last purchase I made from Giggear was a Fender MGT-4 foot switch. This was recommended to go with my Fender Acoustic amp which was a plug and play set up. Very please with the quality. Thank you Giggear!
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,794 reviews