GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Gig Gear is my favourite shop! Always friendly and knowledgeable service and lots of lovely guitars to drool over. Highly recommended"
"Ordered on line, informed me order was received, then processed! Delivered next day ! What more could you ask for ! When in store, all staff are freindly and always ready to help. Repeat buisness defo !"
"i always stop by or go into gig gear often. i love the shop and the people in it. so far i have purchased 3 guitars from them. just recently purchased the ephiphone they had. its an amazing store and is even better after they have moved to a bigger place."
"Friendly and knowledgeable staff. All round very good service."
"Excellent service and very happy with my Epiphone semi-acoustic guitar"
"Great store and excellent staff always happy to help."
"You lowered the action on a nylon strung guitar and did a very good job. The action is much better yet there is no 'buzz. Excellent!! With the new strings too, the guitar is unrecognisable."
"Good prices and excellent service."
"I've made several visits to GigGear and bought a bunch of things which I've needed a little advice on. And they're more than happy to help with. They also get the balance right in that they'll let you take a look around, but also readily available when you have question. Everything well stocked with a surprising amount of items. Ranging from audio interfaces, guitar strings and drum stools. Would recommend on a heartbeat."
"Brilliant service and price. I had some trouble with the website purchase using v12 finance but the giggear guys were straight onto it to sort out but also keen to understand the website problem I had so it could be reported. I bought the Taylor academy 10e and I'm absolutely thrilled with it."
"The staff here are nothing short of superb. Informed, helpful and attentive. Have used for years and will continue to for many to come, i’m sure."
"Great company to deal with. Wide range of products at good prices. Have shopped there before and will shop there again."
"Fantastic shop for any musician and helpful staff. Top work guys! 🀘🏻"
"Knowledgeable and helpful staff and no problem when exchanging a faulty item."
"Excellent service throughout the purchase .highly recomended"
"Helpfull, knowledgeable staff. Will sort any unforseen problems speedily. 🎸🎀🎡🎢🎻🎹🎷🎺🎺"
"Excellent service as always and great price! Marshall footswitch delivered promptly."
"GigGear have always had a great selection of gear and always a fantastic service"
"I had a few issues with my guitar from the Harlow branch of GigGear. The service was incredibly friendly and helpful and they would bend over backwards to do everything they could to help me. Although all staff members were incredibly helpful, Darren was the one who stood out as being extremely willing and outgoing and made sure that not only was the problem resolved, but that I was made to feel comfortable and not judged by playing. Would HIGHLY recommend GigGear to any musician in need of anything."
"Excellent fast service. Many Thanks."
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,302 reviews