GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,
East Road,
Harlow,
Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Chris Christopher
"The GigGear team is one of the most affable and helpful teams you could ever meet. They are knowledgeable, polite and always striving to get you the best deal."
Itthi Saiphrom
"Geat Deal, Quick Responds, Fast Shipping."
John Seabrook
"My benchmark for a great music store is whether it`s the kind of place where you would be happy just hanging out......GigGear fits the bill perfectly....sometimes I`ve spent hundreds, sometimes just twenty or so, sometimes just a pack of strings......sometimes just to try a guitar out or chew the fat.....the staff have always got time for their customers - no matter what their likely spend is going to be. I know of other stores with bigger profiles or bigger (usually self promoted) reputations but none better than GigGear......they will always have first call on my business......way to go, guys."
"Fantastic place with fantastic service from all the guys. So knowledgable and helpful. We bought our daughter a new bass guitar as a surprise and they very kindly went along with the surprise plan. Thank you so much we will be back to buy all the additional gadgets for sure!"
"Excellent advise and help. Allowed to try out the instruments to make sure they were OK. No pushy sales. Excellent"
"Exceptional experience. They allowed me to test any guitar i wished until the right guitar found me. Ended up with a beautiful Taylor guitar. Highly recommend for all your music needs. ?????"
"Wasn't sure if I wanted a strat or a tele. Alex spent a long time with me, we went through a lot of guitars and in the end I bought a Jaguar. Alex treated me with a lot of patience and good advice. He was obviously very knowledgeable about them all. We always come to giggear because it's such a friendly helpful place. We actually travel a long way to get here."
"Very friendly, helpful and accommodating."
"Great customer service and very helpful"
"Lovely staff, friendly faces and they know what they're selling extremely well. Especially about guitar gear."
"such an experience all staff have knowledge of all products."
"Brilliant service can't wait to try out my new amp!"
"Great service"
"We are able to find all the books we need. The people here are nice and helpful as well."
"Always very friendly and helpful and good service from Rob today."
"Great service no hassle friendly very pleased"
"A Martin HD 28 ordered following a couple of questions which were answered quickly and comprehensively. Staff couldn`t have been more helpful. Finance for the guitar was no trouble (@ 0% interest). Order filled, arriving within a short period. Guitar `Absolutely Fabulous` with a faultless finish, beautiful action and a tone to die for. Late in the day, but I now realize what I have been missing for all these years. Thank you GigGear."
"Well sent and quick delivery"
"Great service"
"They didn't have in stock what I wanted but were honest and quick to admit this and source for me. Products arrived within 2 weeks. Found there knowledge of products very helpful to understand what I needed aswell. Will certainly use again."
"Excellent friendly service, good advice."
"Good offer, good service, fast delivery."
"The staff are always friendly, knowledgeable and happy to help in any way."
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,207 reviews