GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
GigGear 5 star review on 22nd August 2019
Jacklyn Stansfield
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, a vast variety of instruments and gear and an excellent guitar tech to top it all off, smashing!
Very good to deal with πŸ‘
Great service and advice. Goods arrived really quick too!
Top quality, great service, fast delivery. Very happy customer.
Very quick & efficient service. Item was a gift, well liked & good quality.
Fantastic customer service - Thank you very much indeed.
Always friendly really helpful and knowledgable service
I took 2 guitars in with various issues and the staff there were brilliant. They gave me some excellent advice & fixed the guitars at a really good price. I have been going there for years & will continue to do so. Can't recommend them enough.
Excellent store and service. Great advice and nothing is too much trouble. Used them for guitar and drum one stop shop for years and im sure I will for years to come!
A really good selection of products, fast and free delivery for what we bought.
Superb in service in every sense.
Guitar set up like a dream. Packaged superb and sent out in a very timely manner.
Absolutely love the guitar.
Many thanks Alex, will definitely use again.
GigGear provided excellent service during my recent purchase of Roland piano. Bearing in mind the COVID-19 situation I was amazed that my equipment arrived so quickly and that I was informed by email at each stage.
Strings, just what my Tenor Uke needed. Nice quality, right price and delivered on time.
Gig Gear is brilliant. Always helpful and friendly.

Can’t recommend them enough.
Great service from GigGear,my new mandolin strings arrived quickly with notifications when it was posted and tracking. Thank you. Alan
Great guys great products.
I have been a gigging musician for 30 years and gig gear is my go to place.
Ordered Gibson double-cutaway LP, and it arrived within 24 hours - great service!
These guys have great knowledge and are always helpful when you're looking for the right equipment.
Really happy with the products I ordered and great communication throughout
Fantastic service, put my guitar in to repair a neck break. So pleased with the work. While it was there I even bought another guitar. The staff gave honest helpful advise and left me alone to make decisions. Hassle free and a pleasure to deal with.
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,645 reviews