GigGear Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend GigGear

About GigGear: GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

17 - 18 St James Centre,
East Road,
Harlow,
Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy

Chris Christopher
"The GigGear team is one of the most affable and helpful teams you could ever meet. They are knowledgeable, polite and always striving to get you the best deal."
Itthi Saiphrom
"Geat Deal, Quick Responds, Fast Shipping."
Alexander Ekelund
"Very satisfied with my purchase. Smooth communication, fast delivery and well packed. In love with my new guitar!"
"I have never left a review for anything or anywhere before but, my partner and I went to GigGear to just look at some acoustic and electro acoustic guitars, and were super impressed with the high standard of personal service, advice and friendly atmosphere in the store. A big thank you to Alex and Darren who made the whole experience fun, exciting, informative and friendly. Thank you guys for making the long drive to Harlow worth every mile! 🙌🏻🙏🏻😊"
"Brilliant. This is only the second review I've submitted in >15yrs of internet shopping. Keith in the mail order/web sales department couldn't have been more helpful. I bought a Kala tenor ukulele (which is great), and Keith collected all the tenor uke cases, and tested each of them for fit. Once I received the ukulele the following morning, I realised that I'd received the wrong spare set of strings that I'd ordered (my mistake), and Keith was again so, so helpful. I can't recommend GigGear highly enough. Thanks again guys."
"My 10 year old Granddaughter has just started guitar lessons. We wanted to visit a physical music shop so that she could try the guitars out, so that she could get a guitar that not only sounded good, but was the right size, weight and style for her. We settled on a Yamaha APX 500 after speaking to one of the men that work at Gig Gear, Harlow. He was helpful with out being intrusive. He explained that we could use the guitar with a hybrid ‘silk’ set of strings to start with. This enabled my Granddaughter to learn on the guitar as if it was a classic/acoustic guitar and once she becomes more confident we can change the strings and play the guitar as an electro acoustic guitar. I played in pub bands in the 60’s and 70’s. I was impressed with the guy’s knowledge and the way he explained about the guitar to my granddaughter. After she decided what guitar she wanted, I played the Yamaha and was impressed with the quality of the guitar. I would recommend Gig Gear if you are considering buying a musical instrument for your children or grand children."
"Fantastic place with fantastic service from all the guys. So knowledgable and helpful. We bought our daughter a new bass guitar as a surprise and they very kindly went along with the surprise plan. Thank you so much we will be back to buy all the additional gadgets for sure!"
"Excellent advise and help. Allowed to try out the instruments to make sure they were OK. No pushy sales. Excellent"
"Exceptional experience. They allowed me to test any guitar i wished until the right guitar found me. Ended up with a beautiful Taylor guitar. Highly recommend for all your music needs. ?????"
"Wasn't sure if I wanted a strat or a tele. Alex spent a long time with me, we went through a lot of guitars and in the end I bought a Jaguar. Alex treated me with a lot of patience and good advice. He was obviously very knowledgeable about them all. We always come to giggear because it's such a friendly helpful place. We actually travel a long way to get here."
"Very friendly, helpful and accommodating."
"Great customer service and very helpful"
"Lovely staff, friendly faces and they know what they're selling extremely well. Especially about guitar gear."
"such an experience all staff have knowledge of all products."
"Brilliant service can't wait to try out my new amp!"
"We are able to find all the books we need. The people here are nice and helpful as well."
"Always very friendly and helpful and good service from Rob today."
"Great service no hassle friendly very pleased"
"A Martin HD 28 ordered following a couple of questions which were answered quickly and comprehensively. Staff couldn`t have been more helpful. Finance for the guitar was no trouble (@ 0% interest). Order filled, arriving within a short period. Guitar `Absolutely Fabulous` with a faultless finish, beautiful action and a tone to die for. Late in the day, but I now realize what I have been missing for all these years. Thank you GigGear."
"They didn't have in stock what I wanted but were honest and quick to admit this and source for me. Products arrived within 2 weeks. Found there knowledge of products very helpful to understand what I needed aswell. Will certainly use again."
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,210 reviews