GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I recently visited GigGear with the intention of treating myself to an electric guitar and amp combo. Since I had not played for quite a few years and was completely out of touch with the latest equipment on offer, I knew I would definitely be needing some help and guidance from the guys in store. And, I am delighted to say, that they were both incredibly helpful and really knowledgeable. I ended up purchasing a BOSS KATANA combo and an IBANEZ guitar and I'm thrilled. So good to be playing again. Thanks Guys!
Excellent service.
Good service when visiting but the store never picks up the phones in store until 12 mid day or internet order line either
I purchased my first TV Yellow Gibson Les Paul Special from GigGear in Harlow in 1994 and the friend service and superb knowledgeable support was most excellent indeed. I purchased a another TV Yellow Gibson Les Paul Special from GigGear in Harlow in March 2020 and am happy to confirm that the same friendly ,superior and knowledgable customer service is still alive and well. I cannot recommend GigGear highly enough,thank you.
Great service! Thank you gig gear!
Recently purchased les Paul guitar,had 1 or 2 problems,sorted without any arguments or problems.Staff only to happy to help.Excellent service.Highly recommended.
I have been coming to gig Gere since I first found out about it four months ago, It is an absolutely awesome shop with awesome staff. I have personally been served by Alex Rob Darren and Chris on different occasions and have received the same excellent enthusiastic knowledgeable service every time.As a musician of nearly 40 years I’ve never known a shop like it
Staff Always very helpful! And so much stock choice.. impossible not to have a cheeky purchase
Always really helpful and full of great knowledge .
Excellent products and service, and there when you need support. Couldn't get the 5* to wok so I'll say it here.
I will always use GigGear as a first port of call for anything musical. Sound advice, friendly people and always willing to help.
Always friendly approach to the customer and made very welcome when in the store helping me with what I need.
Great quality, arrived within a few days of ordering and my microphone lead work very well.
Great website, competitive prices and quick delivery. Highly recommended
Used gig gear over the past five years or so. Bought a piano, guitars, ampslights music accessories . Superb knowledge across all areas of equipment including advice on set up. Had my Les Paul services there. Very quick turnaround and guitar feels and plays great.
Helpful, quick and easy!
Great store, with great staff! Couldnt ask for better service
replacement of a faulty Rode wireless mic
Hassle free purchase and speedy delivery - the item was well packaged and brand new as described. Very pleased to recommend GigGear to anyone wishing to deal with them.
As always helpful staff . The Stoll I bought was just what I needed to encourage me to do more practise . A bit cheaper than the others on offer but still good quality . It was also nice and easy to construct ,not that six bits and clear instructions could be incorrectly assembled . Keep up the good work guys .
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,456 reviews