GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
They got in touch quickly to make sure I was happy to wait as the stock would take longer than anticipated to come in. In the end it arrived in good time for the new date and was well packaged. Great price too for what I needed. Will use again.
Really professional and friendly team who helped me with my purchases over the past year - online, phone and in-store. Definitely my 'go-to' music store.
Quick Delivery and product exactly as described.
Bought a new hard fender case form Giggear, they said that it might be delayed due to it coming in from Germany but it was on time and a great purchase.
Many thanks
Loved getting my LT baby Taylor guitar 🎸 this was the only place in UK to have one in stock, spoke to the shop who were great and shipped out after Bank Holiday... pity the delivery guy left my package by the bins even thou I left instructions to leave next door!! Luckily no water damage ... did I say the guitar 🎸 is amazing 🤩
Purchased two guitars here and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful and were in contact via telephone and email anytime I needed help. One of the guitars had a problem (nothing to do with Gigear) and they have shown enormous generosity to overcome said problem.
They will now be my go to shop in the future when I no doubt will get a hankering for more guitars!
Always been good service
Great service as usual. Thanks
Brilliant service both on the phone into store and online. And happy to deliver overseas. The guitar was well packed and arrived in immaculate condition.
Keith was super helpful, recommending a great guitar when the one I wanted originally wasn’t available. Delivery was so quick, too. Thank you!
Thank you !! I’m really Satisfy.
Be all blessed !!
Goods as described and prompt efficient delivery, good price.
Friendly knowledgeable staff. Carry excellent stock, highly recommended dealer
Very quick and friendly response to my email regarding a new guitar case, decent price and quick dispatch time.
Great shop to deal with.

Many thanks.
The products are good and the workers go out there way to help good experience I'll be back again very happy
Hi
Thanks for the items which were delivered very promptly and for your excellent communication to establish exactly what I wanted. The items were very high quality, as described and very well packaged- thank you.
Arrived on time and excellent service
This product was perfect a nice guitar already tuned and plays lovely, worth every Penny and more!
Easy to deal with and excellent customer service.
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,778 reviews