GigGear Reviews

of reviewers recommend GigGear
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GigGear Reviews

About GigGear:

GigGear is a musical instrument shop based in Harlow, Essex with over 25 years of service. We supply electric guitars, guitar amps, acoustic guitars, electro acoustic guitars, bass guitars, acoustic drums, electric drums, PA systems, keyboards, pianos, music accessories and more to the UK and Europe.

We are main dealers for many leading top brands including Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Roland, BOSS, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Sabian, Remo, TC Electronic, Ashdown and Mackie with trained, knowledgeable staff dedicated to supplying expert advice.

Our store has an on-site workshop that delivers a truly professional service for guitar, amp, bass, drum and brass & woodwind repairs or general maintenance. We also have a team of GigGear music tutors that teach from our dedicated tuition rooms with guitar lessons, bass lessons, drum lessons, piano lessons and more available.

Our Harlow Superstore is within easy reach of London and the Home Counties including Hertfordshire - Hertford, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and Welwyn, Cambridge, Berkshire and Kent.

Our website (www.giggear.co.uk) and mail order team provide the same high level of service and competitive pricing that our store customers receive, ensuring a professional and satisfying experience is had whether you buy online or in-store.

sales@giggear.co.uk

Unit B St James Centre,East Road,Harlow,Essex

Tell us how GigGear made you happy
GigGear 5 star review on 31st August 2020
GigGear 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Paul Langley
GigGear 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Chris Ktori
Very fast service. Impressed!
Quick and easy to buy from, even for second hand
Very helpful & sent out for delivery the same day. Will use again.
Great service ….i would certainly use them again - the faith blood moon arrived very quickly and in super condition… very impressed.
Always knowledgable and helpful. I am happy to trust the guys’ advice and have bought and been happy with several guitars, percussion,, amps and other stuff from picks to a banjo! Great sense of relief to be able to go back to the store in person.
Really friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great service.
Great place, great staff - have been very helpful to me on a few occasions. Highly recommend!
Great website.
The staff at Gig Gear are friendly and experts in their fields. They are clearly enjoying their work, which makes them a pleasure to deal with.
Friendly and helpful staff. Knowledgeable about products and good communication throughout the delivery process. I'll definitely use this shop again
Great service, great guys, great prices and products, always really helpful and knowledgeable, my no1 go to place!
Fantastic service and great guys through the shop...
I just bought a t-shirt, it arrived as described and quickly. Thanks very much. Nice quick and easy.
Great customer service and value
I've been shopping here for nearly 10 years now and I've never been disappointed with the service from staff. Always happy to help and demonstrate new products to customers.
The people who helped me pick out my guitar were incredibly helpful and knew exactly what I wanted to know
Very knowledgable helpful staff, very patient too as I tried out so many amp variations. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is two fold: 1 they only had limited stock to try out at the time which was straight after lockdown so not their fault. And 2: I found my items cheaper elsewhere after I bought them. However they did match the price when I told them, so all good in the end. Highly recommend them though!
I have been a gigging musician most of my life and the guys at Gig gear have looked after my requirements without any problems. Top notch equipment from the top brands. I highly recommend. Paul Mearing
I ordered an Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard, Aged Dark Cherry Burst in July 2020. Due to supplier shortages, the guitar was still on back-order in May 2021 so on the advice of Russell I swopped to an Aged Dark Burst model that had just arrived in stock. The guitar arrived on time and exactly as described, with the added bonus of the (lower) price I was quoted in 2020. Thanks to Russell, Rob, and Keith, I now have a very good-looking, well set-up guitar.
GigGear had the best price I could find and free delivery on the Duncan Seymour SPB1 Vintage P Bass pickup I wanted. It was easy to find the product and place the order. It arrived quickly. I have bought from GigGear in the past and I will certainly be considering buying from them again.
GigGear is rated 4.94 based on 1,819 reviews