Gigaclear plc Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Gigaclear plc

How would you rate Gigaclear plc?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gigaclear plc in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Requested fibre broadband service. After reading T&C noticed that they wanted permission for a permanent wayleave that is required to be recorded at the land registry for your property. When I queried it with them they said it would be lifted once the equipment is removed and handed back. When I queried this with a solicitor I was informed that is not true hence the term permanent. I have since queried this numerous times with Gigaclear and as yet have not received a clear response on this as they maintain it will be removed which I know to be untrue. Unfortunately no fibre for me as not prepared to allow a permanent wayleave on my property for residential broadband through one provider. It is not the same as for utility providers as you can swap but the broadband infrastructure would only be for Gigaclear.... more like unclear and unfair."
Gigaclear plc is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews