Gifts Central Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gifts Central

hello@giftscentral.co.uk

Unit 13 Turnbull Way,Knightsridge

How would you rate Gifts Central?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

24 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Excellent service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Gifts Central in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent service"
"I ordered initial coasters for two teenage members of my family and was very pleased with the items and the prompt delivery of them."
"Great product, prompt delivery"
"Daughter very happy with slippers. Then found they were faulty but Gifts Central replaced quickly and without challenge. Thank you."
"Great service, great quality"
"Item was just as described fast delivery will use again"
"Great fast service. Xx"
Carol Longstaff
Verified Buyer
"My little book of earrings (4 pages) is a must for everyone who like me keeps losing one earring. Now they are so organised that it is easier once ready to look through my book to see what goes with my outfit. At first I thought that when full I would have a job closing it but no problem at all and I filled each page with clip ons, dangling ones, studs and large earrings. This book stands well and looks fantastic like an ornament in my bedroom, so happy!"
"Service very good, slippers for xmas gifts, but sure they wikk be well acceppted."
"goods as described and shipped promptly"
"There was some uncertainty whether I wanted red heart or black heart so firm phoned me to check before packing the order. Great attention to customer satisfaction. Thank you."
"Granddaughter thought earring book great"
Sonya Wren
Verified Buyer
"Great price. Very good product and fast delivery. Thanks"
Nicky Greenway
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely chuffed to bits with my delivery of the snozzles! The services I received from Joanne at gifts central was just brilliant! I will definitely be ordering more gifts from here in the future!"
Mrs Rosalind Pike
Verified Buyer
"I can keep all my earrings together now."
Mrs Patricia Colley
Verified Buyer
"I bought 2 pairs of sparkly slippers from gifts central. Absolutely love them, they're nice quality,loads of sequins , soft warm lining. I received my order within a couple of days,so really prompt service!"
"I bought a lovely pop-up card for my partner's birthday, which arrived in good time. He was delighted."
Thank you, the pop up cards really are a little bit special, and we are pleased to hear the recipient was delighted with theirs.
See you again.

Joanne
"This was a last minute gift for my Mothers Birthday and everything ran very smoothly and arrived before the big day. Many thanks"
Thank you for leaving a review for us, we are thrilled that you were happy with your gift
"If I could pick 0 stars I would have. I placed the order last month and still haven't received my item after the website stating 3-5 days. They have been willing to take the money out of my account sent me an acknowledgment email but then when trying to contact them they don't reply to emails or answer the telephone. DO NOT ORDER WITH GIFT CENTRAL!!!!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we read every one and act on them where necessary.
We are sorry to hear that you had an issue with your order, we do answer emails quickly, usually within the hour during opening times.
We are happy to hear everything was resolved
"Lovely card fast delivery Thanks"
Gifts Central is rated 4.71 based on 24 reviews