Giffgaff Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Giffgaff

How would you rate Giffgaff ?

"Good value data in EU now bundles work there."
"PURCHASED A USED PHONE CLOSE ON £300 IT ARRIVED NEXT DAY THE SCREEN WAS SCRATCHED ALL OVER ,SO IRETURNED STRAIGHT AWAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NO QUIBLE REFUND ,WHICH I STILL HAVNT HAD AND ONLY ONE RESPONSE FROM THE AGENT ,IM HEAR TO HELP AND THATS IT ,NO MORE RESPONSE USELESS VERY POOR SERVICE NO CONTACT NO ,VERY FRUSTRAIGHTING I WILL NEVER USE THESE AGAIN"
"Easy to navigate shop with affordable range of options to suit my needs."
"I made a purchase from Giff Gaff twice. Every time there were no problems and fast delivery as well. Thank you. We will soon again :)"
Ben
"Setting up the sim card was quick and easy and the app allows me to do all I need."
"Excellent value and service also the prices on the range of handsets beats the competitors hands down"
"Cheap and good customer service!"
Giffgaff is rated 4.17 based on 7 reviews