Giffgaff Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Giffgaff

Tell us how Giffgaff made you happy

"Good value data in EU now bundles work there."
Are you Giffgaff? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"PURCHASED A USED PHONE CLOSE ON £300 IT ARRIVED NEXT DAY THE SCREEN WAS SCRATCHED ALL OVER ,SO IRETURNED STRAIGHT AWAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NO QUIBLE REFUND ,WHICH I STILL HAVNT HAD AND ONLY ONE RESPONSE FROM THE AGENT ,IM HEAR TO HELP AND THATS IT ,NO MORE RESPONSE USELESS VERY POOR SERVICE NO CONTACT NO ,VERY FRUSTRAIGHTING I WILL NEVER USE THESE AGAIN"
"Easy to navigate shop with affordable range of options to suit my needs."
"I made a purchase from Giff Gaff twice. Every time there were no problems and fast delivery as well. Thank you. We will soon again :)"
Ben
"Setting up the sim card was quick and easy and the app allows me to do all I need."
"Excellent value and service also the prices on the range of handsets beats the competitors hands down"
"Cheap and good customer service!"
Giffgaff is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews