GhostBikes.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend GhostBikes.com

How would you rate GhostBikes.com?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
K Rayner

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GhostBikes.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
K Rayner
"Purchased an item from their shop in Preston, item not in stock so it was ordered at the shop & delivered to my home address a few days later. Item not a good fit so retuned via courier. These people cannot refund electronically so I had an 85 mile round trip to collect my refund. Really awful customer service, I cannot believe that a new company cannot do business in a 21st century manor."
Alan
"First class service throughout from first call to delivery. Very helpful on phone."
Mark Bromley
"Prompt and efficient service and first rate returns policy"
"good service and click to collect pick up stores which is great when your not at home thank you"
Alan Chandler
"Good range of affordable products, returned item and refunded without hassle, other than having to print a paper form etc etc much easier if it was online."
GhostBikes.com is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews