G Force Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend G Force Models
Read G Force Models Reviews

About G Force Models:

G Force Models

This online hobby store has been born quite simply from a love of scale modelling, not just for its ability for us to indulge our interests in particular weapons & machines or periods in history, but its calming & relaxing qualities as well as the artistic outlet it provides.

We specialise in Plastic Model Kits, Aftermarket Detail Sets, Hobby Tools, Paints & Weathering Products.

Inquiries@gforcemodels.co.uk

Tell us how G Force Models made you happy
Excellent service.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
This is the first time ordering from G Force found the company while browsing the web.there fast and efficient will definitely be interested in purchasing again
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Malcolm, pleased you had a good shopping experience with us, hope to see you again!
good service would by from them again
Thanks for leaving us a review Keith, hope to see you again!
I'd seen the G Force Models promotion several times on Facebook and when I was after a set of Fruil tracks for a Tiger model I was building, I gave them a try. The website was easy to navigate and quickly found what I was after. Ordering and payment were straight-forward with no issues, with the order arriving a few days later. I will probably order again in the future if I see something I like or need for my modelling.
Thanks for your review Andrew, hope to see you again!
Pleased with my purchase
Thanks for the review Adrian!
Smooth online transaction, good delivery time. Would use again, and recommend.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Paul, glad you had a good shopping experience with us!
Arrived as expected
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Garry!
The tank runs just as a real tank would and the detail is really good
Thanks for the review Antony!
Great prompt service, excellent emails on tips and promotions, shame the postage price seems high.
Thanks for the review Steven!
Great service will certainly use again
Thanks for your review Mick, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us one, hope to see you again!
Easy to order from, but didn’t get an email confirming order had to contact them and then they sent one. Trouble making payment had to try 3 times website could be improved. The items received were good well packed and arrived on time.
Thanks for the review Helen, sorry you had some issues, thanks for shopping with us!
Speedy and correct order..
Thanks for the review James, thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Excellent service, the reason for the dropped star is the excessive packaging. I ordered one 16ml bottle of paint, the box it came in could have held 100 bottles.
Thanks for the review Brad, sorry for the large box we were running low of smaller boxes & didn't want to make you wait whilst awaiting stock! Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!
Item was a good price and arrived very quickly.
Hi, thanks for leaving us a review!
All's great! Product availability off the shelf & fast delivery. Liked the sticker as well!!
Hi, thanks for leaving us a review, its very much appreciated!
Service was quick and very reliable
Thanks for leaving us a review Ian!
Good service prompt delivery
Thanks for your review David!
Hi, visited, been before at old premises, must admit my recent visit was a lot better than previously, staff/owner more proactive. Would deffo visit again. Generally use a model shop in Yorkshire (the dark side)....on Facebook, looks like some good stuff on there.
Hi Andrew, firstly thanks for your review, although as we have no physical premises you could not have visited us as we are online only, your comments are a little confusing as regards the staff. Maybe you have us confused with another store?
Regardless thanks for your review!
Good service thanks
Thanks for leaving a review Michael, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so!
Competitive prices , good selection and 1st class service.
Thanks so much for the review Robert, we really appreciate it!
G Force Models is rated 4.95 based on 919 reviews