G Force Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend G Force Models
Read G Force Models Reviews

About G Force Models:

G Force Models

This online hobby store has been born quite simply from a love of scale modelling, not just for its ability for us to indulge our interests in particular weapons & machines or periods in history, but its calming & relaxing qualities as well as the artistic outlet it provides.

We specialise in Plastic Model Kits, Aftermarket Detail Sets, Hobby Tools, Paints & Weathering Products.

Inquiries@gforcemodels.co.uk

Tell us how G Force Models made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Well packaged item promptly delivered.
Quick delivery, excellent service thank you
Excellent service and very quick turnaround. Will definitely use again.
Thanks for leaving us a review John, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so!
It was as good as you can get
Hi, really appreciate your kind words & taking the time to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Good speedy service but problem with online payment was disappointing.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, sorry you had a problem with the payment.
Very prompt service as usual. Always a pleasure to deal with G Force.
Hi Paul. really appreciate you going to the trouble of leaving us a review, so pleased you had a good shopping experience with us!
no problems. quick delivery . easy to order. recommended.
Thanks for leaving us a review Wayne, very much appreciated!
I just wanted a small saw to cut frets on a guitar I’m making. The saw is doing the job. Nice customer service with the note and lolly, very much appreciated.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
easy ordering, fast response, suitable packaging, good deal.
Thanks for the review Herbert, thanks for taking the time to leave one!
After bidding for 3 Airfix Phantom kits on eBay and losing out each time, I decided to find somewhere I could just buy one. I found G-Force via an internet search and was happy to find the exact kit I wanted at a very good price. Ordering was simple. The kit arrived quickly and was extremely well packaged.
I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another model from them.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Brian, so pleased you had a good shopping experience with us!
Excellent service - quick delivery and well priced
Hi, really appreciate you going to the effort of leaving us a review, it really helps us out!
Great service and choice of items
Thanks for the review Paul, really appreciate you taking the time to leave one!
Website easy to navigate around and order. Goods arrived quickly.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Stephen, very much appreciated!
They have an excellent range of items which are easily accesible through the website. After ordering my items were delivered promptly. They are marketed for military modelling but a lot of the items can be used for many other items.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Ian, it really helps us out!
Very good service quick delivery would buy again thanks
Thanks for the review David, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave one!
Scince going back into model making I have had to buy alot of materials and paints i purchased one colour fom here which arrived very quickly great service I have already recomended this store to fellow modellers will definitely buy from here in the future thank you.
Hi David, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, very much appreciated!
Ordered the ICM A26 Invader at a very reasonable price and received my kit within 48 hours. Item was well packed and arrived without issue. Great company to deal with and will be using again in the very near future.
Hi, really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, glad you had a good shopping experience with us!
Very good service.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Barry, it really helps us out!
Excellent service and a good choice of products.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Darren, it really helps us out!
I made an error with my order and felt the owner was a bit defensive in helping out. The communication petered out, however, it was resolved eventually.
Glad everything was resolved in the end Mike. Sorry we were unable to allow you to come & pick up the product you needed but we are an online store only & do not allow personal visitors under any circumstances.
As a gesture of good will we did offer to pay your return postage with the item you bought by mistake but you did decide to keep it.
Sorry if you felt the communication petered out but we are not open at weekends, we did however make sure the glue you needed was posted 1st thing Monday morning which was the quickest turn around we could do with you buying the item on a Saturday.
Glad your item arrived safe & well & hope you are able to continue with your build, thanks for the review.
G Force Models is rated 4.95 based on 232 reviews