GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GettingPersonal.co.uk
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact GettingPersonal.co.uk?

Tell us how GettingPersonal.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat
"Promp safe delivery with glass and other products . Great. choices ofsomething really different at very competitive prices."
Are you GettingPersonal.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a personalised Advent calendar on the 9th of November, my wives birthday is on the first of December should be plenty of time! we are now on the 2nd of December, so missed my wives birthday and also the 1st December. It took 11 days for it to be despatched on the 20th November. It states usually received 1 to 2 days from time of despatch. I chased the order on the 27th and got a very dismissive response. Quite clearly a advent calendar is no use half way through December. Having spoke to wade on the live chat for a second time on the 2nd of December and explained I no longer wish to receive it, all I have been given is I agreed to there terms and conditions when I ordered it and that Royal mail have until the 4th December to deliver it. Terrible service, very poor customer care as well."
"Easy to create my own personal Birthday cards, excellent quality and quick delivery"
"Quakity if ohoto balloons was amazing. Delivery was right on time"
"I ordered a personalised calender and once again it was totally amazing."
"Always great service coupled with a great variety of personal goods delivered promptly"
"I ordered a personalised plaque as a leaving gift for a work colleague. You can preview your personalisation which is brilliant. Order delivered with 2 days perfectly packaged. I have used Getting Personal before and was very happy with purchase then too. They even dealt with my spelling error over the phone. Brilliant service. Would highly recommend if you want something different and personalised as a gift."
"They provide a great service , keep you up to date with your order and send an e-mail thanking you for placing your order"
"Lovely gift ideas, gift wrapped boxes and quick delivery at good prices"
"Purchased gift from here, fast delivery and the gift was exactly as shown on website. Great service received."
"Bought a birthday gift for my mother,everything about the item was spot on,service was great to,arrived on time very pleased."
GettingPersonal.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews