Getting Personal Reviews

Gifts & Gadgets
Gifts & Gadgets

Tell us how Getting Personal made you happy

Live Chat
"Most unprofessional. The employees are also impolite. Terrible service."
Are you Getting Personal? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Getting Personal receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Awful Customer Service. Incorrect Item. No Replacement after 2 Months. Can't believe how ignorant a company can be."
"My experience with this dreadful company was completely unacceptable. I ordered a personalised item at 0649 and noticed immediately that a symbol was missing so as per the instructions I followed the link to amend this within the 30 mins required stated on the website. I followed the link which took me to the contact page and reported this problem at 0705. I did not hear back, I rang up as soon as the phone lines opened to be spoken to very rudely and was told nothing could be done. I also spoke to somebody online who just said 'I don't know why that happened', but nothing could be done. He did not understand anything I said, was not helpful and appeared clueless. He even said that I had done the wrong thing!! To which he then changed his mind after I sent a screen shot of the evidence. Still nothing can be done. Shame my Christmas gift will end up in the bin and I am down some money. I was very reasonable, stated that I understood the process and that it could not be changed if nobody contacted within the 30 mins however I was not treated with the same reasonable, pleasant, understanding behaviour. I urge EVERYBODY NEVER to use this awful awful company - you'll be better off buying elsewhere."
"Ordering very straightforward. Constant update as to progress of order, all items arriving earlier than their estimated delivery date. My Great Nephew was thrilled with his Hallowe'en card! Hasn't seen other items I've ordered for him yet - but I'm more than satisfied."
"Darren. Ordered a wine advent calender & gift experience voucher from Getting Personal last week. Both items arrived on time & im very happy with the quality of my goods.Have used this company many times before & never had any problems with anything. Always recommending my family & friends to try them. Thanks!"
"Having read the bad reviews on here I was thinking I was about to loose over £30 (inc del charge) because of a mistake I made and tried to correct. Thanks to Laurel when I explained everything to her she sorted it out for me, and I cannot thank her enough. The amended item has been received and as was a gift is now with the person I bought it for. Thanks again Laurel"
"Please read all previouse reviews then you would not make an order"
"Ordered a personalised book when it came it was not the one I thought I'd ordered two on the same page not easily identified it may be personalised but such poor quality would not recomend it or the site they offered me 50% off another one so a cheap book cost me 23.99 then another 10.00 if I want it changed wish I had not bothered never again."
"order personalised Mr & Mrs bath towels as a little extra wedding pressie for my son and daughter-in-law plus gift packaging, I have given 5* the arrived on time, packaging perfect and towels are beautiful. so very pleased, thank you Getting Personal"
"Very bad company and very poor service absolute waste of money"
"So pleased I came across this site. It was my aunties 70TH Birthday & my uncle was taking her away for a few days. I asked my uncle where were they staying. I ordered personalised wine in a Silk lined box on Sunday evening & it arrived at the hotel on Thurs (her birthday). My uncle text me to say Thankyou & that it bought tears to my aunties eyes. So a big Thankyou to Getting Personal, I will use this site again & recommend to friends."
"I like to order little special gifts and cards that are personal to friends and families and getting personal has achieved this with their gifts."
"I ordered a last minute personalised Christmas gift just 2 days before Christmas and it arrived within 48 hours and was even nicer than I'd hoped. Very pleased."
"I ordered 2 personalised gifts from this website last week and at the checkout it said choose guaranteed Saturday or Sunday delivery for Christmas gifts for it to arrive by Christmas as standard delivery would be too late. So I paid an extra £8.99 for garuteed Saturday Delivery. Only to recieve a text today from DPD saying my gifts will arrive on the 30th December which is after Christmas! False advertising. No Christmas Gifts now! I would have chosen a different website or went to a shop if I knew it would come in time. I’m deeply saddened, angry, frustrated and in a bad position because the gifts are personalised so can’t be refunded. I wish I read reviews first. I’ve emailed them but they take 24 hours to reply. Save the hassle. Shop elsewhere. And Don’t ever buy Christmas presents from them. Even if you pay extra for Garunteed delivery. It’s still not Garunteed unfortunately. AVOID"
"Pleased with babies 1st curl & tooth box, the only downside is that the lids don't screw on , they just sit, so easily come off, a real design flaw."
"Bad service . Won't get a reply from my questions on where my Oder is even after twice processing orders and receiving order numbers for them . The site says no orders listed . So frustrating . Really wanted those items too but maybe it's a Sign not to order from them"
"The packages were all damaged and the good marked. Getting personal offered replacements in 21 days. After multiple e-mails I got a refund on the express postage I had paid as they gifts were time critical for my dad's 75th birthday. Why do all companies blame another company for delivery etc? If I ordered it from you, you are responsible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID!! A friend ordered a present for me from these people, a lovely idea(and one she could ill afford) but unfortunately it arrived with punctuation and layout errors which were prettty obvious to say the least. This left her upset and disappointed as her surprise had been spoiled. She has since emailed and called this company to request a replacement but cannot get any response or answer from them whatsoever. She has now put it in the hands of her credit card company who will seek to recover the full cost of the item from Getting Personal on the basis that it supplied a product that was below an acceptable retail standard and therefore not fit for its purpose. If you've purchased by credit card and are having the same issues that we have(as it seems that countless people are from reading various review sites) contact your credit card company and they will act on your behalf to recover your costs, it's one simple phone call to get it underway."
"Dreadful company ordered 3 personalized mug said it was despatched on the 15/11/17 paid first class postage my mugs never came, so called up to find out why I hadn't received them for them to tell me they don't no were they are so would reorder and get to me the following day so stayed in all day and still didn't receive my order,. And when they finally did come the picture quality is alful some of the photos are really dark when they shouldn't be and fuzzy not the quality photos I had uploaded to them, the mugs were gifts for family members of our children and family members that are no longer with us, because of the bad quality I feel I can't give these as gifts so have lost time and money."
Getting Personal is rated 2.40 based on 30 reviews