GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
All great, so glad I signed up!
Site is easy to use self explanatory and uncomplicated which make it easy for non pc users to manage getting around its site. If I'm looking for meal ideas I just click menu it's simple which makes it easy to use
Made me feel more motivated
I am pleased with the online site. I love the amount of recipies it has on offer. One way to improve this site would be to offer a scan system where u can scan from your phone products to show food information.
Its just an easy site to go around, also I have the 1-2-1 coaching which is brilliant, a very good and worthwhile service provided by Rosemary Conley. The chats, and information are very instructive.
Lovely recipes, simple but effective exercises and easy to use site
Rosemary Conley Online helps keep me focussed on dieting. I love how I can record my foods, exercise and weight - it really helps me to see my success. Love it!
really enjoying the website,
I am pleased to have found good sensible diet plans,combined with an excellent exercise programme.Its working for me,thanks.
Beautiful looking & user friendly webpages. Favourite parts are Rosemary's motivational minute, exercise challenge & blog. The coaches are extremely helpful & reply promptly to my queries. Also love the emails received from them to see how I am going & then their responses back to my reply. Love the way I can have a buddy to help each other out. Enjoy the programs & challenges.
Everyone is welcoming and very helpful
Easy to use. Nice recipes, excellent support from coaches & fellows members
Easy to follow diet plans and great recipes. Love the exercises too ????
I have always enjoyed the exercise DVD's, and her diet plans suit me as I do have a sweet tooth and tend to snack when I'm bored. The new 321 diet is great and allows me to choose one that suits me on any day.
There's always help at hand when ever you require it the response time is excellent there's so many exercises and diet plans to follow its my first time on Rosemary Conley site I would guarantee any one to give it a go excellent ????
Very user friendly easy to use site
So much information and help available, both from Rosemary and the coaches and other slimmers too.
because it is easy to follow and i am losing the weight that i wanted without going to any classes
Great site quick and easy to follow,great incentive to lose the weight that has piled on since I was sick 2 years ago. I haven't had much contact with anyone yet, but it is still early days for me . Thanks for being there if I need you .
Very easy to use very tasty recipes and quick results. Love it . Wish I had found it much earlier.
GetSlim is rated 4.72 based on 405 reviews