GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
Simple to use site with a wealth of information, advice, Community Chat from like minded members and recipes galore. A terrific team of coaches are on hand to answer any questions or to give support when needed. There really is something for everyone.
A very easy to use diet. With online support available from both RC coaches and other members. It's also flexible and can meet everyone's need it's not one diet/life style change fits all.
Rosemary Online is easy to use and offers much more than other on line diet sites, not only do you get the recipes and the diets mapped out clearly for you there is also the option of a 1:1 coach and exercise videos for every level. I have recommended Rosemary Online to several friends.
Rosemary Conley is a marvellous website. Wonderful recipes and an easy to use food diary to keep track of food eaten day to day. Also daily exercises etc. I have lost three stones so far and hope to lose a bit more. Rosemary's daily motivation is also helpful. It's great to get weighed at home as well. It is so much more relaxed than a diet club.
Excellent website - love Rosemary's Motivational Minute and the fact I can do the exercises when it suits me and there is such a choice. Also appreciate I can message with any concerns and the help is forthcoming.
I have found the ongoing support and facilities excellent. I continue to use Rosemary Online to lose the extra weight I am carrying. I cannot recommend enough :)
Excellent supportive way to lose weight. Recipes are great and overall the website is well organised with lots put in place to help you achieve your goals.
An excellent ,responsive and helpful service, with an intelligent emphasis on the combined role of healthy diet and exercise. It’s really motivating and provides masses of useful advice. I have tried other approaches to weight loss and this is the best. I have felt well supported by this online service .Well done.
there is a huge variety of recipes on Rosemarys site and they cater for most diet regimes. Also the exercises cater for people with very little mobility to those with no mobility problems, although personally I would like to have just a couple more (to give a greater variety) of seated exercises as there seems to be a lot of exercises at floor level and I am unable to get either down or up again due to arthritis in my joints.
I think Rosemary Conley online is fab. The meal ideas and recipes are excellent. Rosemary’s daily ‘chat’ is motivating. The support you get is also very good. Definitely value for money
Thanks to the Rosemary Online programme I have managed to achieve my weight loss goal. But it’s not just about achieving my goal, I’m now fitter, healthier and more confident as a person. I like the look of the new me! I found dipping into the online programme and accessing its resources really worked for me. Rosemary’s daily words of motivation spurred me on, but the personal contact of Amanda and co. was invaluable. I decided on a programme that suited me, I like structure, but there is something there for everyone. It’s not just weight loss but a change of lifestyle. You have to be honest, and determined, I guess it is down to will power, you have to want to achieve your goal. In today’s modern world attending a weekly class is a struggle for many, the on line programme is really convenient. I would perhaps suggest a programme that would help those on limited resources, ie how to reduce you weight and increase your activity if you have a limited financial budget, eg focusing on getting the best way of shopping at the supermarket to make wholesome meals suitable for all the family.
Easy to navigate site. The way it is set up makes it feel like a Club, with as much or as little interaction as you like. I enjoy Rosemary's Motivational Minute each day, and love seeing the dog on the sofa with her! A good, well run, website.
I am a long term member of Rosemary Online as part of the self-management of rheumatoid arthritis. The team are very supportive and knowledgeable. More importantly they are not judgemental. I often have weeks when I stay the same and this is when they step up and keep me on track.
There are fabulous recipes, motivational words from Rosemary each day to support you. There are coaches who always get back to you when you contact them like Amanda which is very supportive. There are tons of exercises for all mobility’s to support you . Thoroughly recommend. My weight has been static but at least I have been able to maintain and not go up and up
Excellent easy to use site. Lots of easy to follow diet plans and a great recipe database. On line coaches if you want-never intrusive just supportive and all for a reasonable price. Thanks for helping me to reach my goal Rosemary on line!
The app on the phone can be quite irritating because often when you select a food for a meal, after selection the screen goes blank and stops you from doing any further actions to do with registering your food. This is really off putting.
I do love the way you can watch motivational bits and do exercises, I also like being able to do a food diary, I do find the app not as helpful the food diary is not as good. When I was with you before and I was not doing the food diary’s and missing weigh days no one contacted me to ask if everything was ok, I was a bit disappointed, and that’s why I gave up but feeling better now so being more positive.
Excellent recipes
It’s a very flexible, professional and friendly online service. There’s so much support and camaraderie from the Rosemary Online team and the members that I’ve never once felt alone throughout my journey. The resources available are all carefully thought out and there’s so much variety to suit everyone. I find the daily motivational minutes from Rosemary inspirational; there are so many tips for success that I’m constantly learning something new. There are lots of diet plans to suit different lifestyles and, from my own experience and listening to other members, they all work. I love the recipes section and have used it to cook meals for one but also for family members and friends. I’ve downloaded the app onto my phone and iPad and it’s super easy to use. There are lots of motivational, health and fitness articles within the online library, and if you have any questions about anything or just need a boost, the wonderful coaches are always on hand to help. The community chat is a very friendly, safe space and a great way to find out how others are doing and share hints and tips if you wish. If you’re thinking of joining, even if you don’t post, I’d definitely recommend visiting the chat room as I got so many answers to my questions from other members in the same situation. And the coaches are always available on the forum to help, and provide information about site updates. There’s a diet and fitness diary where you can record what you consume as well as the exercise you do, which is a fantastic tool to help you stay on track. I love that it syncs with my Fitbit! The best thing I can say about Rosemary Online is that it’s such a personal service and great value for money too. I’ve never once felt like a number. And importantly, I’ve got fitter, healthier and lost over 4 stones so far!
Easy to use and informative website with great online support if needed.
GetSlim is rated 4.73 based on 402 reviews