GetSlim Reviews

of reviewers recommend GetSlim
Email, Live Chat
Read GetSlim Reviews

About GetSlim:

GetSlim is the UK's leading online weight-loss club. We read all reviews and your feedback will make a difference!

Tell us how GetSlim made you happy
Rosemary's online site is excellent. I was struggling after losing 3 stone to stay on track and had put a few pounds back on. I had some positive feedback from one of the excellent coaches upon joining and I am now back on track.
I have found the website easy to get around, the recipes are delicious quick and easy to do. I have found the exercises very useful and the website also has lots of useful information. The best part for me has been losing 10lbs in the first 3 weeks. Also the being able to have the coaches to email about anything I'm not sure of and the fast response back.
I absolutely love Rosemary Conley online.I should have thought of it ages ago! I'm British but live in Saudi Arabia at present so to have Rosemary and team in my home is fantastic. I had a difficult start but now I'm going to fly, the reason being that you support me and keep me going even if I'm hiding from you!
Rosemary Conley is a great and easy way to lose weight and change your lifestyle, and there is always someone to answer any questions you may have.
I absolutely love Rosemary Online. Fabulous recipes. Ignore all the fad diets - at the end of the day, it's calories and healthy food that count for weight loss.
I have found the Rosemary Conley coaches very helpful and very professional . They are always there to answer the simplest of questions with answers which are exactly hat I need. The diet is wonderful ! It really, really works ! Dont know how but it does. My daughter put me onto it and both she and I have lost weight without feeling deprived at all. Just more disciplined in eating when we are hungry and not just because we like the taste of the food. I started with total life change diet and the. Went on to the 800calories per day. I am very happy with this diet . I have been to 3 parties and a week’s holiday away and still managed to lose 11 pounds in one month !
Great website with plenty of useful resources and great exercise routines
Online site is great I personally never had time to do it. If you are disciplined with yourself to follow online then it's great but for me I have to be accountable to someone in person.
My only issue is that the website keeps freezing and reverting back to earlier days on the tracker so you have to keep finding the right spot
So much information! Great support Will use again xx
Always loved Rosemary and find the site very helpful - dip in and out, especially the recipes for inspiration for a better and healthier life style
Nice easy site to use
I like the principles of low fat calorie counted diets & Rosemary Conley online incorporates all of this & more. Some of the recipes have been updated - yay - and the support staff are absolutely great. Always there for you, answer questions promptly and are so positive even when I'm not. Thank you!
I have just started using the website again. Success is very much about personal willpower. If people need encouragement from others to lose weight or exercise I wouldn’t recommend the website. Otherwise it’s a good way to track what you’re eating & exercise. Lots of recipes & diet plans too.
fantastic, this is a great way of losing weight if you are nervous or have little time, you get lots of support which is amazing
The web site is easy to use and makes keeping an eye on calorie intake a doddle There are lots of recipe choices and the online coaches quickly respond to your ups and downs with weight. You are gently encouraged to exercise and the motivational side helps with mental resilience A great aid but of course the bottom line is its up to you!!
Rosemary Online is an outstanding site and excellent value for money. I was a member previously, then tried to 'go it alone', but missed the support from the coaches, the wonderful recipes, the wide range of exercises and the health articles all being instantly accessible. I don't use the chat room function (only due to lack of time) but, nevertheless, find the site to be a warm and friendly place. Highly recommended :)
This service has helped me a lot. The excersises and the lovely recipes have been very good
So glad I joined RC online .Lots of helpful advice and support at all times. Quick and easy recipes and love the exercises.
Provide individual advise,explanations and encouragement.Diet provides many options becomes a way of thinking not being told and merely following. I believe having the exercises at hand and being short is also a key factor, a factor I used to enjoy at Rosemary's classes at Qourn village hall many years ago. Many methods of cooking ect. have stayed with all these years later.
GetSlim is rated 4.73 based on 402 reviews