Get Knowledge Ltd Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Get Knowledge Ltd
Live Chat
"Enjoyed the day, very informative"
"Although the course itself was very good and well presented by Lee, I felt certain elements were not appropriate for the workplace. Steering the course away from person lives and focusing on workplace issues would be more beneficial to employees/ers and a more efficient use of work hours."
"I didn't enjoy the course and didn't find it to benefit me at all. I found the opening icebreaker, in which we were expected to reveal something that nobody else knew, to be inappropriate. Some people, such as myself, are intensely private by nature and being required to disclose personal information like this to a large room filled with people, most of whom I barely know, makes me extremely uncomfortable. I'm aware that it was optional in theory, but there was obviously peer pressure to conform to the rest of the group so refusing didn't feel like an option at the time. I also found the repeated insistence that happiness is simply a conscious choice to be unhelpful. Perhaps a positive outlook is a matter of choice up to a point, but happiness is a direct consequence of the environment and when people are struggling with mental health issues, being told to just "be happy" is kind of insulting and not constructive at all. I hope I don't cause offence with this review, that is certainly not my intention. I have nothing against the people running the courses, I actually enjoyed Jason's course previously. This is just how I felt after going through this particular course."
"I have recently attended the Mindset course and I have to say it was very good, and that I have also gained a lot from attending the course. It has already started to make me think a lot differently especially being more positive and more aware of how I am thinking. So thank you Lee !"
"Amazing well organised, gives you a fresh thinking and motivated to make the most out of every moment you get. Lee giving his best gave positivity which made me feel better and helped me giving my best. Hope we'll get more of your Mindset, Lee :-)"
"It was interesting to hear what the other team colleagues were going through as we don't usually hear it on a personal level."
"Fantastic course. Really engaging and thought provoking. Great to attend a course that you can apply to both work and personal life"
"Really enjoyed the course. The content was appropriate and very well presented."
"Interesting concepts"
"I think that the course was very informative and entertaining. The 3 and half hours slots were quite long however Jason kept them very interactive to ensure we werent just looking at slides all of the time. The lego was very entertaining and a very good way, in my opinion, to get to the point of how small improvements (marginal gains) can make such a big impact. It also highlights how we should always think about what an actual issue is, and understand the problem before then trying to fix it. It has made me think alot more into small things within my role which could be improved to have a big impact over all for colleagues and customers. Jason is very good at delivering this course and i would recommend it to other people definitely. ofcourse the complimentary sweets was a bonus!!"
"Jason has brought so much value to our team already, and has been a pleasure to work with. The training sessions were really interactive and so much fun - and everyone learned more than they realised at the time! We have just started our continuous improvement journey and it is early days, but already we are seeing a change in how we approach our work and our business. Jason is now providing support as we take our first steps and has been a great coach and mentor to us. We will be asking him back in a few months to bring new starters along the journey too. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to improve their business."
"All I can say is that the work Jason has been carrying out with all the team is inspirational . We are looking at a Continual Improvement Programme .This is fully inclusive and involves all the teams .I attended as part of the management team however the feedback from all the guys that attended was really positive .The team “got “ the concept , were fully engaged and worked well together and have taken their learning back to shop floor and already are putting what they learnt into practise We have started this journey and are now looking forward to the wins that it will definitely come from this excellent experience"
"The training was fun and very engaging. We were all involved and Jason encouraged feedback and ideas to improve the learning experience, implementing changes suggested in session 1 to session 2 and improved the session to keep everyone fully engaged and interested."
"I think the course was really good and full of relevant information, the meetings were with people from different teams but Jason explained and relayed the information he was providing in a way that applied to each indivdual role. I completely understand relevance of the meeting to my work."
"very informative and helped me look at things in a different way and Jason explained certain things in different ways so I would understand. Excellent teaching skills and friendly and easy to talk to made me feel at ease. excellent interactive skills."
"Get Knowledge came into our business to deliver Continuous Improvement training, the sessions were very informative, fun and delivered in an excellent manner. It has certainly made a huge difference already to the business and our ways of working. Thank you!"
"Jason has a lot of 'knowledge'"
Get Knowledge Ltd is rated 4.41 based on 17 reviews