INKD Reviews

of reviewers recommend INKD
Read INKD Reviews

02074875047

Tell us how INKD made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Brilliant service. I ordered a Moschino Ciroc personalised bottle. Delivery was quick and the personalisation gives it a special touch. Would definitely recommend. Thank you
I was looking for a gift for a member of my family and I came access getitinkd.com. From the website the products look fantastic and it seemed I had found the perfect gift from my nephew. A personalised Moschino Ciroc bottle. I decided to order the bottle on 29th April 2019, with his name personalised on the side, which not only costs a little more but looks great. I was then taken to the shipping page where they had the the option for a 5 working day delivery at £6.99 which I guess is fair, considering I needed within 7 working days. I went ahead and ordered through their site and received a email confirmation for the order. The issues started after the order, first off, I received no shipping confirmation, 7 days after the order I still had not received a shipping confirmation, and considering the 5th working day fell on the 6th of May, which is a Bank holiday in the UK, I assumed the deliver will arrive on the Tuesday, I even called the number on the site, and the customer service guy on the other end stated due to the bank holiday you will receive it on the 7th of May. A week later, still no bottle had arrived, and still no shipping confirmation email. Once again I called the company, and spoke to a woman who said the person dealing with shipping issues was not there, and that they will call me back. No call back. I called them a few times over the next couple of days, and still same answer, someone will call you back. Finally I sent a email on the 13th of May, to which I received no response. In the email I stated that as I paid for the 5 day delivery charge and the product was not delivered within that time frame, I expected a refund of £6.99. I tried to call them once more, but no luck. Surprisingly, I received the Vodka bottle on Wednesday 15th of May, which to be honest was a relief. So overall it took getitinkd.com 17 days to deliver a bottle of Vodka which should have taken 5 working days (which I paid extra for). This is completely unacceptable, If you cannot guarantee delivery on time, then don't charge customers for this, its misleading and frankly bad business. Although the products you sell are nice, the fact that I had to waste my time trying to figure out where and what was going on with the bottle of Vodka I ordered was pretty infuriating. Unfortunately your customer service has really let you down, and I think it would be wise to maybe rethink your delivery approach. This experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth, which is a shame as you sell some really nice products.
The product and printing are really good quality and made a great birthday present. I like the Ciroc bag that comes with the bottle, was a nice surprise and a great additional touch!
The bottle is so luxurious and the personalized bit made it so special! Perfect for a present or to personalize a party!
Great idea
Fantastic customer service after a delivery issue. INKD couldn’t do enough to help sort the issue.
Excellent Service - Gift was liked by receiver
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of INKD. We really do appreciate it. Cheers!
Excellent customer service
Thanks so much for your positive review!
Amazing product... My bf was over the moon with his pressie
INKD is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews