Get it Gone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get it Gone
Read Get it Gone Reviews
Didn’t personally work for me. Get it Gone told me they’d found a buyer, asking me to commit to sell. When I finally spoke to the buyer they had a number of excuses as to why they couldn’t come and collect and buy my car. I felt offering them a week to buy the car was fair. Firstly, they were waiting for my business partner’, then a ‘poorly child’ and finally ‘need to sort the accounts out’. Personally I felt Get it Gone promised me but failed to deliver and I won’t be using them again. There’s a lot to be said for trust and assurance.
Hi Marcus, thanks for your review, we were extremely disappointed to hear of your poor experience of Get It Gone in partnership with Motorway. It seems the buyer was unable to fulfil the purchase in a timescale you found acceptable. We did give you an opportunity to sell to another buyer, however I understand this was unacceptable to you at the time. Apologies for the poor experience, but I do hope you give Motorway a try again in the future as your experience was extremely unusual. We do pride ourselves on an excellent experience for all our customers, sorry we were not up to scratch this time. Kind regards, Alex Buttle, Director & Co-Founder, Motorway.
Great price. Easy sale. Good service.
Quick and easy service
Excellent and efficient operation, would not hesitate to use again in the future.
A great service - Get it Gone managed to beat my trade in price by over £2k and put me in touch with the purchaser who managed the process really smoothly and collected the car form my place of work. They waited until the funds hit my bank account before taking the car. Very pleased and would recommend.
These guys managed to sell my 3 year old Audi, for more than the dealer was prepared to buy it back for. Definitely worth speaking to.
Very professional no quibble offer for the car backed up with excellent service and payment by the dealershi. Would certainly use again
They found a buyer for my car and arranged contact between us. Worked very well.
Excellent communication throughout the process and really quick to sale.
very quick and efficient, best price and car was sold back to Land Rover. I would recommend
Sold my car at a great price £ thousands more than we buy any car !
Easy smooth transaction, ended up selling to Lancaster Group for more than WBAC....
Managed to find buyer at my (minimum) target price and facilitated the sale, saving me time and a great deal of stress. Final details sorted out between myself and the buyer after Get it Gone had made initial contact. Always felt they were working to get the best deal for me, which gave me confidence, and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Great service and wanted me to get the best deal.
Professional and friendly and informative, questions unanswered. Excellent service.
I'm happy because you Got lt Gone in a flash ! I'm recommending all my friends you use your services .
Good price for the car
No hassle. No haggling, when they picked the car up it was straightforward, quick inspection and paid whilst there.
Helped me get price I wanted for my car quickly and with no fuss. Really really good
After wasting time with we buy any car and given a completely different price than originally quoted. I was fortunate enough to find get it gone who made selling the car extremely easy, the car was collected quickly and the funds were straight in my account saving me a lot of hassle
Get it Gone is rated 4.79 based on 34 reviews