Get it Gone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Get it Gone
"These guys managed to sell my 3 year old Audi, for more than the dealer was prepared to buy it back for. Definitely worth speaking to."
Philip Baker
Verified Buyer
"Very professional no quibble offer for the car backed up with excellent service and payment by the dealershi. Would certainly use again"
Tony Walsh
Verified Buyer
"They found a buyer for my car and arranged contact between us. Worked very well."
Alexandria Ball
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication throughout the process and really quick to sale."
Alan Goddon
Verified Buyer
"very quick and efficient, best price and car was sold back to Land Rover. I would recommend"
Martin Sherman
Verified Buyer
"Sold my car at a great price £ thousands more than we buy any car !"
Mark Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Easy smooth transaction, ended up selling to Lancaster Group for more than WBAC...."
Eric J Flavell
Verified Buyer
"Managed to find buyer at my (minimum) target price and facilitated the sale, saving me time and a great deal of stress. Final details sorted out between myself and the buyer after Get it Gone had made initial contact. Always felt they were working to get the best deal for me, which gave me confidence, and would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Lewis Cruickshanks
Verified Buyer
"Great service and wanted me to get the best deal."
Pamela Wilcox
Verified Buyer
"Professional and friendly and informative, questions unanswered. Excellent service."
CHRIS GRANT
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy because you Got lt Gone in a flash ! I'm recommending all my friends you use your services ."
Gerard Flanagn
Verified Buyer
"Good price for the car"
Paul Roddy
Verified Buyer
"No hassle. No haggling, when they picked the car up it was straightforward, quick inspection and paid whilst there."
Susan Elliot
Verified Buyer
"Helped me get price I wanted for my car quickly and with no fuss. Really really good"
James Barnett
Verified Buyer
"After wasting time with we buy any car and given a completely different price than originally quoted. I was fortunate enough to find get it gone who made selling the car extremely easy, the car was collected quickly and the funds were straight in my account saving me a lot of hassle"
"Very good experience, efficient and professional."
"Good service with minimum of effort."
"Excellent service did everything as they said. All seamless"
"Really happy James was very helpful"
Toni Eastwood
Verified Buyer
"Sold my car quickly and effortlessly Thank you"
Get it Gone is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews