GetHair Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read GetHair Reviews

ask@gethair.co.uk

Barley Mow Centre Suite 2S.0410 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick

Tell us how GetHair made you happy
More Photos & Videos
After endlessly researching hair transplant doctors in Turkey I eventually settled on Dr. Tayfun at GetHair. I was quite nervous on the day I was to fly out, as going to a different country for surgery seems daunting. I quickly realised there was no reason to be as everything was perfect, when I arrived at the airport there was someone waiting for me to take me to the hotel and even though it was late at night the consultant was waiting on the phone to speak to me and welcome me. A good sleep and the next morning I was collected again and this time on my way to the hospital. I was welcomed straight away and everyone in the clinic took time to say hello and make me feel at home, the surgery was a breeze and even the needle part (which I was nervous for) was nothing to be nervous about! The transplant took a few hours (half of which I think I fell asleep) and I was then given lunch and taken back to the hotel to relax. The next morning I was collected and taken to the hospital for a check up and to wash the transplanted and donor sites, again everyone took time to come and ask how I was, it’s genuinely like a small family that they invite you in to. I was then given post op instructions by the consultant who is absolutely hilarious! After this I was taken back to the airport to get my flight home, both airport journeys were like a mini tour with the driver pointing out things, Istanbul really is beautiful. I chose GetHair and Dr. Tayfun due to the reputation they have and I was not disappointed. From the first email I sent they kept in contact and were there to answer anything I needed to know right away, even now after the the transplant they still take care of you. The full journey needed no planning which gave me time to relax knowing everything was fine. I honestly can’t reccomend them enough, for anyone nervous about going abroad or getting the surgery, don’t be, they look after you and the results speak for themselves!
Excellent service from start to finish........

To everyone in the UK contemplating a hair transplant.........don't waste your time and money......go see Dr T.
---

All I had to do was turn up at the airport and everything from then was taken care of.I am extremely happy with everything that get hair has put in place to make it so easy, I would not hesitate to recommend as everything from the service to the procedure was perfect. I did a lot of research to find one of the best and that’s what I got Thank you from a very happy Karl Richardson
The service was excellent right from start to finish. I was picked up at the airport and brought to the hotel. Next morning I was picked up after breakfast and brought for the transplant, everything was explained and the transplant was absolutely pain free. The following morning I was brought to the airport and flew home. Since I arrived home the aftercare has been real quality.
Fantastic from first call to post op care. I couldn’t speak highly enough about DrT or indeed the whole team at GetHair.

I am two weeks post op and so far everything has been exactly as explained and I am delighted.

The procedure itself was relatively pain free and really nothing to worry about. It is long but comfortable.

The post surgery care is second to none and I genuinely feel better than you would receive in the UK.

If I had of known a few years ago what I do now I would have done it earlier. Still too early to know the final results but everything up to this point has been 100% as explained so I fully expect this will continue.

I have already recommended to many friends and will not hesitate in recommending to anyone who asks!

Thanks to the whole team!!
I was very pleased with my experience with GetHair. The entire process was well documented and exactly as Stuart (GetHair agent) had described. From start to finish the whole team are really caring and attentive. During the surgery they constantly check if you are are comfortable and although the process took 6 hours it didn't feel that long. It has just been two weeks and I am already excited to see the final results and how my hair will grow out over the next few months!
I would like to thank all the team at Get Hair ,they were all extremely friendly and very professional ,from the drivers to the hotel staff and in particular the team at the clinic.
I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING YOUR COMPANY TO FREINDS
In fact I have a friend in contact with you already .
A highly qualified and skilled surgeon. Thorough professionalism at every step. Excellent service and experience.
Having my hair transplant with get hair was very pleasant. From getting picked up at the airport to getting dropped off was smooth with no hiccups. The hotel they put me in was first class and was only a stones throw away from the hospital where I received my treatment, witch was great. Meeting all the staff who were all very welcoming and professional. Dr Tayfun was a great guy and was very easy to get along with. The surgery itself was pleasant, no pain apart from from a few sharp injections in the back of the head but did not feel a thing after that. Dr Tayfun and his team made me feel very relaxed and comfortable and even felt myself nod off a few times during the process. The whole place was very clean and of hi standard. I was very happy with whole process and I am now looking forward to seeing the end result. I would recommend get hair to anybody contemplating the idea of hair transplantation.
Fantastic! Dr Tayfun and the team made the experience a breeze, lots of support with any questions or queries I had from start to finish and very welcoming. Would highly recommend!
Great communication and detailed information right from the first email I sent. (Plucking up the courage to send the email and start the ball rolling was the hardest part of the whole process!) From landing in Turkey to being dropped back at the airport everything went smoothly and all pickups were on time and easy to find. It was much appreciated taking the worry and hastle out of what could otherwise be a stressful process. Clinic and staff were friendly and professional and the English speakers were fluent and they took time to ensure every piece of information was understood. After care support and medications is excellent as well and detailed instructions and follow up are provided. I am 2 weeks post op and looking forward to seeing the end result.
I chose GetHair as they are a tried and trusted clinical service with proven outstanding results.

The procedure itself was conducted with the utmost professionalism and clinical accuracy. The staff are incredibly well trained and were great despite me being nervous and apprehensive. Apart from the core procedure, the additional services of collection from and to the airport/ clinic plus hotel arrangements lifted a great weight from my mind.

If you are wanting a well organised professional clinical treatment then GetHair is the right choice.
After several years of research following my hair thinning in my late 20's I finally decided to choose GetHair for my hair transplant procedure. Having the opportunity to meet the Doctor and his team in London prior to travelling overseas was a great benefit to myself and provided me with the confidence I was dealing with the right company. I have previously met with other specialists who claim to have worked with celebrities, however, my visits were followed up with a hard sell and none of them have the consistent reviews and recommendations which Dr T and his team have on third party websites. I would like to be honest, with the level of good reviews the team received, I did initially find this suspicious. However, I now understand why they do receive great surveys and I am now too writing a great review of my personal experience recommending the team. Moving onto the procedure itself, after flying out to Turkey I met Dr Tayfun and his team in Istanbul, all were always professional and very supportive on the day of the procedure. I found this very reassuring due to this being my first procedure whilst also being in a foreign country. Stuart and the London team have been there every step of the way even prior to booking the appointment, no question too small. This is another reason why I booked my procedure with Get Hair, there is no hard sell and they provide all the facts you need. I am now three weeks into my recovery and back at work, so far everything has been progressing as planned by the team and looking forward to the results! Thanks again to the GetHair team.
I’m a 44 year old male and had receded quite bad, I had also thinned in 2 areas of my crown.
I decided to go for an FUE treatment but found the cost in England was too much for my budget. Research on the internet made me realise I could afford the treatment abroad and time after time Turkey seemed to be the leading country both in cost and expertise.
Based on reviews I had seen I eventually looked at the GetHair web site and whilst looking I revived a message from the company asking if I needed any help. This was the first time I had spoken to someone ‘in the know’ and all my questions were answered there and then. This gave me confidence in the company and started the ball rolling with the whole process. There was no pressure on me to choose GetHair and after a few days of deciding what to do I re-contacted GetHair to start the consultation process, this consisted of me taking photos of my hair and sending them via email to the company.
A few days later I received a full report from the Dr which included a picture of the required work needed and a price.
I then secured a date by paying a deposit. All I had to do was book my own flight and everything else was organised for me. I did have questions about the procedure and spoke to Stuart in the London office who was always on hand to answer any queries I had.
I arrived in Turkey around 1800 hours the day before my procedure and
was met by a driver who took me to the hotel, the same driver picked me up the next morning and took me to the clinic where the procedure took place.
The procedure took approximately 4.5 hours and I was taken back to the hotel for around 1330 hours. The procedure itself was relatively painless. The next morning I was picking up and taken to the clinic where I was taken through the post op procedure, I was then taken back to the airport.
I chose GetHair based on reviews, cost and level of service they provided and I was not let down. My questions were answered promptly and I had no worries along the way.
It’s been almost a month since my procedure and I’m in the shedding phase at the moment, everything I was told has happened will almost day to day accuracy and I would recommend GetHair to anyone who is thinking about having the FUE procedure done.
After weeks of research I decided to have my FUE transplant from GetHair. Prior to the procedure I met with Dr Ilker in London for a consultation . He and his team made me feel at ease from the outset . On arrival in Istanbul I was taken to the hotel by transfer which was organised by GetHair. On the day of the surgery I was picked up and made to feel very welcome and was comfortable throughout the whole process . Overall the whole experience was really good , and procedure went smoothly as hoped . I’m very hopeful of having a really good result from this procedure . I would like to express my gratitude to Dr Ilker and his team for making this experience a really good one for me . I would highly recommend using their services .
i was an unfortunate victim of Zeiring Medical Uk. Had done an FUT with them which left a scar and the surgery was not a successful one thanks to the surgeon skills. they had poor customer service and were a rip off. after much disappointment , frustration, i happen to come across gethair website by chance.

having carried out extensive research, thought to give it a try. Stuart (Patient Coordinator, Uk) was helpful throughout the process. my present photos of the frontal hairline, side and crown were emailed across and within a day, the report was send from Dr T. the report was very detailed in terms of the number of grafts, the coverage, the density in terms of graft placement etc. I was pretty impressed with the detailed report vs the horrible experience i had from Ziering.
Decided to give it a try, booked the tickets and off went for the Hair transplant session. On the day of the surgery, Galina(Patient Co ordinator, Turkey) was assisting with explaining the details of how the surgery. I met DR T, a very pleasant, humble man with massive amount of experience. He drew the hairline explained how the grafts will be placed. the surgery lasted for 6 hours with an extraction of 2850 grafts to cover the frontal and the crown.

the whole package included 2 nights 5 star hotel stay plus the surgery. the local anaesthetic wasn't painful at all. PRP was administered prior to implantation. the opening of channals and extraction was carried out by DR T himself. Transplant was carried out by the nurses.
1st day post HT, the nurse will be carrying out the first wash, removing the bandage and cleaning the donor and recipient area. along with this, the post hair Transplant pack with detailed instruction guidelines are explained and shared by the co ordinator.

in Turkey for finasteride, you do not require prescription as compared to the UK. It is extremely cheap in Turkey with £3 per pack of 28 tablets in one pack. please buy them. the pharmacy is right in front of the hospital.
Special thanks to Julia(Patient Co ordinator) who was patient and tolerant to answer my phone calls @6 am to ensure the cab driver arrived on time to the hotel for pick up and drop off to the airport. the cab drivers were very helpful to ensure i do not bump when getting into the car and exiting. Overall the experience was excellent.

Special thanks to DR T, the patient co ordinator(Galina), and nurses who helped throughout the process. the care was excellent and I believe this should be a learning curve for the UK HT surgeons. in the UK, the surgeons aim at ripping patients off with huge costs and no after care are provided, whereas in Gethair Turkey, the experience was great.

I am on a waiting game to see how the HT works out. definitely will post more pictures. I have uploaded pics on surgery day and 5 days post HT and they are healing well
GetHair 5 star review on 22nd December 2018
As with most patients, I started researching some time ago and was constantly questioning whether I really needed it doing, whether to just bald gracefully or to continue to sleep on it. I'd spend several hours looking through various websites and reading reviews of various companies, sending emails too. When I visited GetHair, the website seemed very professional and from the moment I had my first conversation with Stuart Cuming I knew this was the company with which I would have it done. From the moment I sent Stuart my first email to the moment I arrived back in the country, everything was taken care of by GetHair aside from flights, no stone was left unturned and the customer service I received is arguably the best customer service I have had from any company I have ever used. Alongside this, everything ran like clockwork, including the driver being where he was supposed to be at the airport, hotel, hospital to bring me back to the airport. The hotel was clean, only a short distance from the hospital and the staff were very helpful, breakfast was good and there was also a good selection of food to choose from on an evening. The hotel was very modern and definitely state of the art. After meeting with the nurses and filling in my pre-op forms which were all explained to me in a simple and friendly manner, I then met with Dr Tayfun who asked what my expectations were and explained to me what he would like to do in order to achieve the best results, my hair was then shaved by the nurses before I was given a gown and slippers and taken into theatre. From this point I was even offered a choice of what to watch on TV! The nurses were very professional and nothing was too much trouble. The transplant itself went well, the only pain you feel is receiving the anaesthetic, aside from this you wouldn't even know you were being touched! Following the operation I was dropped back at the hotel and collected the next morning where the nurses washed my hair and Nasimi ran through my washing process for the next 14 days, all shampoos, lotions and even painkillers were included with a handy guidebook if your memory is as bad as mine! On a whole I couldn't fault GetHair in the slightest, and if I was to go back for another transplant I wouldn't think twice about visiting them again, thanks guys!
After Looking on the Internet for a While Now I was Struggling to try to choose the right place to go to for my Hair Transplant until I found GET HAIR, after browsing their reviews on google I went Ahead with my Decision to go with them, they are a Great TEAM at GET HAIR, They Look after you from start to Finish, from the UK to Turkey they take off Everything all you need is to get your Plane tickets and Visa , From 5 STAR Hotel and Private Chauffered Taxi to the best After Care Help and information they are the best Company to go Get your Hair Transplant from.

BIG THANKS TO ZAK AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT GET HAIR
Get hair were fantastic, from Stuart who talked me through the process and helped me arrange it, to Dr tayfun and his staff who helped me through the operation. Everyone was very helpful and answered any questions I had. The aftercare is superb. It has been just over two weeks since my operation and everything has healed nicely. I would highly recommend get hair to anyone thinking of getting a hair transplant.
I was very nervous and apprehensive prior to travelling to turkey for the surgery. Could not recommend the get hair team for their hospitality customer care and professional approach. I'm very happy with the overall result and experience. After talking to many patients at the airport post op, comparing my experience with others who travelled to turkey I've had better service and better results even at that early stage compared to others. 10/10 get hair thank you!!
GetHair 5 star review on 28th November 2018